Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but if Chelsea were planning on sacking Tuchel for some time, why on earth did they let him sign the players he wanted and sell the likes of Billy Gilmour? It honestly makes zero sense. I also wonder if that is why Todd wanted a loan move for Billy and not a transfer because he knew he was going to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Also don't forget what Tuchel had to put up with as in media questions when The club was put under "sanctions" and the sale of the club too. He was asked the most stupid questions by the journos, like how would he know some of the things! Shame for another good Manager to go but in a way I am glad I ain't a Chelsea fan as it could be another rocky time.

Reactions: 13
nah they’ve just spent almost 300mil on securing his transfer targets and now he’s gone 6 games into the season????

somethings definitely happened behind the scenes this seems well shady
I agree. Surely there’s more to it that we don’t know about. So bizarre.

Reactions: 4
Not sure about other clubs as obv i'm not on email list, but Man Utd sent 1 out advertising WSL coming back which i'm pleased to see

Reactions: 1
Have a feeling someone is gonna be sent of in the Liverpool game 🤣. Bet klopp is glad Darwin isn't playing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell Chelsea FT is a shitshow.
They seem to have chosen Pulisic and Ziyech as the scapegoats and some of the tweets are terrible.

Something has clearly Gone on behind the scenes for it to feel this sudden.

Reactions: 6
Throw Sean dyche in till after the World Cup, just to see what happens?
Bringing back lampard could work, he’d have the foundations set unlike before.
Leave Frank where he is please and Thank you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I want to enjoy the Napoli score but I know what our lads are like & it'd prob backfire:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
3-0 at half time need to get TAA off if they are to get back in it.
Nah Gomez & Milner need to leave my club 😂 I truly hope they batter us, might be a wake up call to the players lol. To be fair Napoli are always our bogey team but it’s still mind numbing to see James Milner start for us in the year 2022 😭 It’s like most of them don’t even care and are too focused on the world cup and not getting injured before that, hope they all play shite when the tournament starts and don’t make it out the group stages 👍🏼

Reactions: 3
What the hell is even happening? I checked and it was 1-0 at like 5’ and now it’s 3-0. I thought they’d have come back from it!

Can Liverpool play like this at the weekend? Please I’m asking nicely 🤣😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
*cracks knuckles* Ok I am ready and waiting for the excuses 🤣 God I hope it is something fun 🤣
I have a feeling he won’t be joking around with excuses tonight, he’s just walked over to the away end and apologized to the fans 😂 He really needs to stop being so loyal to players like Milner & Hoofderson, we looked miles better with Thiago on. Shame he’s made of glass though.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.