Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it would be the fault of that journalist who asked those 'embarrassing questions.'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Richy doing the business for Spurs, cant help but hope he does well except against us obviously. Spurs fans realising why we loved him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought it would be the fault of that journalist who asked those 'embarrassing questions.'
That was a ridiculous question though you have to admit, how these journalists manage to steal a living the way they do is beyond me 😂

That was a ridiculous question though you have to admit, how these journalists manage to steal a living the way they do is beyond me 😂
Completely agree but it got exactly the reaction (and the headlines) the journo was looking for -- which, in turn, will probably produce exactly the reaction against Wolves I don't want to see this weekend! Unless somehow Diego Costa makes it on for a cameo and gets a late winner!

Reactions: 1
watching liverpool struggle is deeply satisfying, i’ve been holding a vendetta against milner and henderson since this precise moment last season:

03A1495F-FB05-4052-A94B-0D94B7FA6C21.jpeg

maybe klopp can put me down as an excuse because i’ve been praying for their downfall 😂 lovely to see them playing absolute shite football, hope they never have a good game ever again x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bloody love Perisic & Richarlison, below average performance but how i’ve missed these nights…🥲🤍

9E945E58-8286-401C-B70B-4FFE0E32D2CE.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
watching liverpool struggle is deeply satisfying, i’ve been holding a vendetta against milner and henderson since this precise moment last season:

View attachment 1562826

maybe klopp can put me down as an excuse because i’ve been praying for their downfall 😂 lovely to see them playing absolute shite football, hope they never have a good game ever again x
Hoofderson

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bloody love Perisic & Richarlison, below average performance but how i’ve missed these nights…🥲🤍
really happy for richarlison - never understand the hate he got from opposition when he was playing for everton. have you seen the video of him crying with his family 😭 bet it was a really special moment for him.

but hope he plays poo on saturday 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
really happy for richarlison - never understand the hate he got from opposition when he was playing for everton. have you seen the video of him crying with his family 😭 bet it was a really special moment for him.

but hope he plays poo on saturday 😂
Think that was just Brazilian fans, his family are in the boxes. Shows how much he wants success. Sky will love him now the golden boy, shame they never respected him when he wore blue.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1562826

Are you the witch on shift tonight? Leave your handover notes on the table for the Wolves witch (me) at the weekend 😅🤣

I don’t even have any beef with Liverpool really I just like the excuses 🤣🤣

• Haha
No excuses tonight guys sorry to disappoint, I know how much you all love them 😂

• Haha
Tbh I figured he wouldn't just because of what happend.

Feel like a ? Would work tho because I can't believe how they lost
He really called them out 😭 I’m glad he is though, might be the wake up call they need

• Wow
Are you the witch on shift tonight? Leave your handover notes on the table for the Wolves witch (me) at the weekend 😅🤣

I don’t even have any beef with Liverpool really I just like the excuses 🤣🤣
i’m going to put a bet on for liverpool to win and captain diaz in my FPL so that’s the first part of the witchy plan - witchcraft or just bad luck - either way they’ll be sure to lose if i’m putting my own money on the line 😂

then it’s over to you, cook up something good. i want them humbled (even more than they got humbled tonight)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The latest one 😅. Need the ??? Added

i’m going to put a bet on for liverpool to win and captain diaz in my FPL so that’s the first part of my plan - witchcraft or just bad luck - either way they’ll be sure to lose if i’m putting my own money on the line 😂

then it’s over to you, cook up something good. i want them humbled (even more than they got humbled tonight)
Your noble sacrifice will not go unnoticed. Can’t promise a 4-1 We will try our best. I’ll take a 0-0 against them even in their current form 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.