Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that you did this! :ROFLMAO: If he responds, please please tell us.
I was cringing a bit but then I thought duck it ive nothing to lose 🤣 And he’ll probs never read it away so who cares! But IF he responds, I’ll come straight away with an update!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was cringing a bit but then I thought duck it ive nothing to lose 🤣 And he’ll probs never read it away so who cares! But IF he responds, I’ll come straight away with an update!
Exactly! If you don’t ask, you don’t get! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Patrick Bamford & Michaela engaged, congrats to them ❤ I really like her and their little girl is gorgeous 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Most people on this thread dislike him and thats ok but Kane will always be my favvv player and I adore him🤣😭 (also Kane & Grealish is a bromance I would never have imagined😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Patrick Bamford & Michaela engaged, congrats to them ❤ I really like her and their little girl is gorgeous 🥺
Michaela is gorgeous. She’s just an unproblematic, beautiful woman who enjoys brunch. Have you seen baby Mimi’s eyelashes? She’s going to be goooorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Michaela is gorgeous. She’s just an unproblematic, beautiful woman who enjoys brunch. Have you seen baby Mimi’s eyelashes? She’s going to be goooorgeous.
She’s stunning and very natural looking, how long have they been together? Their baby is beautiful bless her 💕

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.