Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding wags vs normal girls I have seen a fair few wags as I have been lucky to go in corporate a few times at different club. No Shade but a lot are just normal with about 7 inch layer of makeup and dressed like they are on a night out. Can't tell half of them apart nothing to envy you normal girls have your own money and standards and that is something you can't put a price on.
I sit in front of the corporate boxes where the wags sit and most of them look like clones.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been mentioned or I’m just being stupid 😅 but does anyone know what Christian pulisics story is about ??

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been mentioned or I’m just being stupid 😅 but does anyone know what Christian pulisics story is about ??
I think there’s an event today where they’re revealing the host cities for the 2026 World Cup in the US, Mexico and Canada, and he’s there.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wags at Leeds do the same pose trying to look cute, hold that strand of hair out and look at the camera like you desperate. Luckily we only have Ash and Poppy who act like WAGS, the rest are normal.

Reactions: 7
Just noticed Daisy Maguire has a blue tick on Instagram? Why???
Loads of the influencers do, probably got Maguire to pay for it 🤣

😂😂😂 With my language, I’d be slung out of the box!
Me too. Or for fighting after I called someone else’s Bf a prick 🤣

Completely!

I hold grudges too 🤣
Same, I was in a mood with my bf when his team beat Wolves, if I was a WAG and my bf scored against Wolves I would be like nah you ain’t getting any for a week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.