Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if you have a high social media following you’re good to go on it as well…
Yeah I thought it was more about the number of social media followers you have rather than having to earn over a certain amount.

Reactions: 6
At 26 you should be peaking in your career he will never get another England call up.

Wonder if Cindy will move to Liverpool and swap Malibu for the Mersey.

Reactions: 5
Well…

Noooo she could do so much better than him! I’ve followed her for years and she’s genuinely one of the most stunning women i’ve ever seen, what is she thinking 😂😂 This is her, not that Dele is horrendous looking but he’s not on her level 😭

Reactions: 10
Noooo she could do so much better than him! I’ve followed her for years and she’s genuinely one of the most stunning women i’ve ever seen, what is she thinking 😂😂
Literally she's so gorgeous......but definitely wants that WAG status

Reactions: 7
Idk, outside of the UK she is definitely a lot more well known than he is. She’s not far off him in insta followers either so i’m not sure what she gains from this relationship other than a season ticket at Goodison 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he’s just like a lot of footballers, he’s just had a bigger fall from grace because he peaked quite early.

being an Everton fan, I’ve got big hopes for him. He showed some promise when he did play, I just hope he’s worth the risk.

I know the point of the nations league is for qualification for other tournaments but it’s dragging out the season even longer and players will get injured.

I appreciate they get played a lot of money, but from a club football POV i’d rather they have the break

Also… sorry for lurking then commenting 🤣
Nice to see you here! ❤
Well…

Wow, she’s a stunner. Dele’s punching a bit, isn’t he.

Reactions: 9
Plenty of other better footballers she could get with. She’s stunning. I take it Ruby is out of the picture now then?

What at your thoughts on the new strip? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Tempted to buy 10k Instagram followers and get on there for a nose
i know people who have got on Raya with less than 1000 followers. It’s all about how you look, who you know and essentially- if you’re not famous, then just rich

Reactions: 11
Idk, outside of the UK she is definitely a lot more well known than he is. She’s not far off him in insta followers either so i’m not sure what she gains from this relationship other than a season ticket at Goodison 😭
A season ticket at Goodison is hard to come by these days, she should consider herself lucky since there’s 25k+ on our waiting list 😂

There’s rumours that we are up for sale by a consortium who appear to have serious backing …. interesting to see what happens here

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.