Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Football players are all dating the same kind of Girls. Are they scared dating a Girl who doesn't want to be a Influencer or Wag with a normal Job.
I think they prefer the influencer types because those women can drop everything and go be with the men whenever the men want. A woman with a “real” job can’t. As much as I perv over them, I could never be in a relationship with a pro athlete. Their egos and their need to be the center of attention would exhaust me.
A ‘normal’ girl not as fussed about fame and attention is also probably less likely to put up with a fraction of the tit that these insta wags do … or in other words would be too much of a hassle to deal with

Reactions: 20
A ‘normal’ girl not as fussed about fame and attention is also probably less likely to put up with a fraction of the tit that these insta wags do … or in other words would be too much of a hassle to deal with
Totally agree to that…
in real life, there’s no way your mates would let you stand by a lad that treats you like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly. There is a bit of self-worth and dignity with “normal” women. The influencers will put up with being treated like a plaything just for clout and more followers and the men know this.

Reactions: 10
I think they prefer the influencer types because those women can drop everything and go be with the men whenever the men want. A woman with a “real” job can’t. As much as I perv over them, I could never be in a relationship with a pro athlete. Their egos and their need to be the center of attention would exhaust me.

@Binaaa do you follow the Bundesliga teams?
Yes I love my Bundesliga it's boring as duck but I love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Football players are all dating the same kind of Girls. Are they scared dating a Girl who doesn't want to be a Influencer or Wag with a normal Job.
Tribal. Same cars, same houses, same tattoos, same odious instahoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes I love my Bundesliga it's boring as duck but I love it 😂
If you ever hear any gossip on Benjamin Pavard, please let me know! 😬 I’ve gotten fully obsessed with him. I perved on him during the World Cup when he was pale, thin, and all curls, more boy than man, he was a puppy (yet he managed to attract a former Miss France). Now that he’s 4 years older, put on muscle, trimmed his hair a bit, and introduced himself to the sun, I don’t feel so bad lusting over him. His Insta is nearly all thirst trap pics.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These two have been on and off for years since they were at school to be fair. But she’s done quite well out of being with him.

Am I right in thinking that Mounts ex Chloe apparently cheated on him with Brandon?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Am I right in thinking that Mounts ex Chloe apparently cheated on him with Brandon?
oh I did not know this!! Chloe is desperate to bag a footballer again. She was recently in Ibiza with Lauren and Reece James - a bit weird? Was dating Joe Willock. DCL is in her insta likes. Cheated on Mount with Brandon? I haven’t heard that before. But she’ll have a starting 11 on her bench soon

Reactions: 11
oh I did not know this!! Chloe is desperate to bag a footballer again. She was recently in Ibiza with Lauren and Reece James - a bit weird? Was dating Joe Willock. DCL is in her insta likes. Cheated on Mount with Brandon? I haven’t heard that before. But she’ll have a starting 11 on her bench soon
Yes, apparently so! Was spoken about on earlier threads… and Henderson as well 👀 yep, she’s thirsty that one 🤣

Reactions: 2
We will never be at home last game of the season 😭

February Fixtures though - City, Leicester, West Ham, Chelsea😬

Reactions: 4
Is his stylist still that Carlotta girl? Remember when all the teeny bopper Mase fans were abso raging because they thought they were dating, so funny 😂
Yes, the same. She still keeps on posting to get all the clout and all the teen drama. She loves it. First time she's been "relevant" in her life 😂😂 still terrible at her job, as we can all see but smart to go for footballers. They don't have a clue either.

I think Mata was dating a doctor but... it's Mata. It makes sense.

Reactions: 6
What makes you think she was there with Lauren and Reece? To be fair to her the Brandon and Henderson rumours seem to have come from Tumblr anon messages saying things like “she was spotted leaving his house” (I mean… suuuure). I think she’s still with Joe but they seem to keep it quiet.
Yes, the same. She still keeps on posting to get all the clout and all the teen drama. She loves it. First time she's been "relevant" in her life 😂😂 still terrible at her job, as we can all see but smart to go for footballers. They don't have a clue either.

I think Mata was dating a doctor but... it's Mata. It makes sense.
You sound so familiar!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Regarding wags vs normal girls I have seen a fair few wags as I have been lucky to go in corporate a few times at different club. No Shade but a lot are just normal with about 7 inch layer of makeup and dressed like they are on a night out. Can't tell half of them apart nothing to envy you normal girls have your own money and standards and that is something you can't put a price on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What makes you think she was there with Lauren and Reece? To be fair to her the Brandon and Henderson rumours seem to have come from Tumblr anon messages saying things like “she was spotted leaving his house” (I mean… suuuure). I think she’s still with Joe but they seem to keep it quiet.
she was there the same time as them, in the same places as them, joe was posting from the USA at the time and Lauren commented on her pic saying ‘she posted it. Lit. Mems🤍’

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.