Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaland is obviously an unreal signing for city and it will be interesting to see how he gets on in the prem, but realistically how much does he benefit city overall? They are already scoring the most goals and winning the league without him lol. I could see him helping more in the CL as city have often lacked goals in knockout football, but knowing Pep he will still find a way to bottle it 😭 I said ages ago that I thought Alvarez would have a bigger impact than Haaland and I still think that will be the case! His signing video was brilliant with the recreation of his childhood picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
wow, I was looking through the photos and wondering who the other man in some photos was/if he was a model or a friend of DCL but it's his dad !!! he looks so young !
yes bet his dad has a few admirers now! Think his parents were 16/17 when they had him

So are we going on a tattle trip to Manchester to see who gets a go on Haaland? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's always worth it
I think Haaland would shag like a bastard. I originally didn’t want him on my club but I’m over it now. Welcome home kid.

I'm feeling like the only 1 who wouldn't with Haaland :ROFLMAO:
I don’t find him attractive but I think he’d be a pretty vigorous shag. But yeah, no, just help us win matches, that’s all I care about with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.