Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so shocked that he’s down on one knee with a ring she must’ve missed the massive “MARRY ME” sign when they walked in
maybe she can’t read, hopefully not as then she won’t be able to read the dreadful caption.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only engagement reaction I believe was true as of late was Ben Whites gf lol, even she was shocked
Instead of yes, she probably said "really? You sure?" 🙈
Poor thing hasn't even learned his dog's names yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Theirs pics of dec all cosy with some girls in vegas I feel bad for Lauren if there still together

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Not trying to generalize and say they are all the same, but they are all the same :rolleyes:
He was with Lauren when the season ended because she was at his match and reposting stories of people tagging them both. So no excuses.

Reactions: 13
Vegas is not the place one goes to have a quiet, low key holiday. Those girls he was with were wearing “dresses” constructed of three small pieces of fabric. He was speaking/whispering in the ear of one of them, so they obviously weren’t random passersby who just accidentally got into the picture. Really, Deccers. :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Theirs pics of dec all cosy with some girls in vegas I feel bad for Lauren if there still together
The pictures don’t look great, I’m hoping Lauren actually isn’t pregnant as with how long the rumours have been going on she would be due in the next few weeks at the most. It’s a really crappy position to put yourself in when you supposedly have a pregnant partner at home regardless of whether anything happened with one of the girls or not.

Reactions: 16
Vegas is not the place one goes to have a quiet, low key holiday. Those girls he was with were wearing “dresses” constructed of three small pieces of fabric. He was speaking/whispering in the ear of one of them, so they obviously weren’t random passersby who just accidentally got into the picture. Really, Deccers. :cautious:
litterally fuming at him

If I was Lauren I would be so upset and angry I would dumb his arse

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
litterally fuming at him

If I was Lauren I would be so upset and angry I would dumb his arse
if they're american girls, they look just like english ones so the american obsession is even more confusing to me. poor lauren.

Reactions: 6
Well well well the baby must of come out looking like David Moyes’ after all… or it was true what was going round the Asda about the baby having a headband on during the scan.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
if they're american girls, they look just like english ones so the american obsession is even more confusing to me. poor lauren.
The UK and US instagirls are the same tbf. They all have the rip off Kardashian look

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.