Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Pochettino is getting sacked by PSG, how about the FA sack Southgate and get him in for Qatar? šŸ˜† Won't happen, but would be better than the turgid, mediocrity of Southgate's England at the moment.
I wouldnā€™t mind. Pochettino is pretty hot šŸ‘€. I was hoping heā€™d get a job in England so I could eye him some more

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kate Kane I think would say no as she is fairly private, I can see a few who'd be up for it Sasha for example
And Annie was up for reality tv a few years back (RHOCheshire) but seems more private nowdays
Oh Iā€™m sure some of the wags would definitely want to do it, but I canā€™t see it just being down to them and I assume most would need to be involved rather than say, a couple? I guess weā€™ll find out soon enough.

Reactions: 5
I dont know if anyone here watched but who remembers Wags Boutique? i'd love a new series of that

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Daisy Maguire and Kiera Grealish are both a pair of sweaty looking Z list do you know my brother boohoo.com dickheads, if a wag program was to be I couldnā€™t watch Iā€™d be busy cringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Daisy Maguire and Kiera Grealish are both a pair of sweaty looking Z list do you know my brother boohoo.com dickheads, if a wag program was to be I couldnā€™t watch Iā€™d be busy cringing.
I donā€™t know why but they both look like theyā€™re the kinda girls that give anyone outside of their circle really dirty looks.

Theyre proper desperate social climbers pair of themā€¦ surprised they havenā€™t shown up on Iā€™m a Celeb ala Rebekah Vardy

Reactions: 12
I donā€™t know why but they both look like theyā€™re the kinda girls that give anyone outside of their circle really dirty looks.

Theyre proper desperate social climbers pair of themā€¦ surprised they havenā€™t shown up on Iā€™m a Celeb ala Rebekah Vardy
They remind of those kinda girls who think they can have any man they want, both are a pair cheap looking got no money for a taxi home begs.

• Haha
The wag documentary is interesting whatā€™s happens if their man get dropped or injured and doesnā€™t go to the tournamet.

Reactions: 5
They remind of those kinda girls who think they can have any man they want, both are a pair cheap looking got no money for a taxi home begs.
They look like the the type of gals who nick other peoples drinks on a night out šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220613-100304_Instagram.jpg

Finally feels like it's taken ages. šŸ¤£but that's because it's been known for ages.

Also had a feeling they would release it today same as his dad

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.