Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. Like I love my BF but he’s a bit annoying sometimes, he’s like im going over to Steve’s I’ll be an hour and im like only a bleeping hour, stay longer so I can watch my shows in peace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same. Like I love my BF but he’s a bit annoying sometimes, he’s like im going over to Steve’s I’ll be an hour and im like only a bleeping hour, stay longer so I can watch my shows in peace 🤣
Literally had this conversation the other day. Mine goes to b&q and that’s it!! Tempted to move away from b&q so his trips out are longer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m the same with my fella as well! 😂 He is just back from Ibiza with his mates, but we were away the week before so I’m cool with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t let him go to Ibiza… because I’d want to go too 🤣🤣
I’m away there with the girls in a couple of weeks for a hen so that’ll do me nicely 👍 wonder if I’ll see any footballers?? 👀🤣 speaking of which my mate who’s in Ibiza just now says she swore she saw Billy G out last night… I’m like wtf why am I not there now 😫

Reactions: 2
Those pictures don’t look great do they 😐 I actually really hope she’s not pregnant if he’s fucked off to Vegas…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Those pictures don’t look great do they 😐 I actually really hope she’s not pregnant if he’s fucked off to Vegas…
I hope not either. If she is pregnant she must be quite far on… or even due around now? Why would your man go on a boys holiday when you’re almost due your baby? So disrespectful.

Ben White's and his fiancée Milly Adams seen since engagement in Ibiza

#

Okay wow, these are a lot. A lot of PDA for them

• Haha
people are deeping it too much i reckon - the girls with them play for liverpool womens so i reckon they all know each other. andy robertson was with the group as well. they’re with leighanne robe and all her mates in the pics i think. reckon they all just know each other from work 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wouldn’t let him go to Ibiza… because I’d want to go too 🤣🤣
Bloody hell. I got back from a girls trip to Ibiza 2 weeks ago and the men out there were awful (didn’t see any footballers😂). It opened my eyes!!!! We met a group of guys on a stag and they were really friendly… until we saw them in O Beach & the bloke getting married was all over girls. One of his mates was like “yeah 4 of my friends have had stag do’s here… only 1 made it down the isle though” 😖

Reactions: 9
Lads holidays are literally just so they can fall into girls dick 1st. I’ve been to Ibiza most years and the guys are just disgusting aswell and the girls lol.

I don’t get how so many players jet off with mates rather than with families as soon as the summer begins.

So odd.

Reactions: 6

#

They are on their own boat though - half the time I can’t help think that they arranged to be photographed

• Heart
Reactions: 8

#

If she was anyone of note I'd say it had all the hallmarks of an arranged showmance.

Not keen on Ben & Milly at all way too in your face and calling the paps is beggy. I don't believe for one second splash news was following them also she only was 14k followers.

Remember when madders went on a boys holiday when Kennedy was soon to give birth.

Not keen on Ben & Milly at all way too in your face and calling the paps is beggy. I don't believe for one second splash news was following them also she only was 14k followers.
Agree it’s got set up written all over it. ‘Let’s be really affectionate and happy’ and call splash news

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know we’re always casting doubt on these relationships but I’m fully expecting Millie and Ben to crash and burn.

Reactions: 16
If I’m a footballers wife/girlfriend we aren’t pre booking any couples/family holiday for straight after your lads one let me see what you’ve been up to on your first holiday before i decide if I’m gonna be stuck with you for two weeks ruining my own Summer.

people are deeping it too much i reckon - the girls with them play for liverpool womens so i reckon they all know each other. andy robertson was with the group as well. they’re with leighanne robe and all her mates in the pics i think. reckon they all just know each other from work 🤷🏻‍♀️
Didn’t recognise any of them. Could explain why they weren’t keeping a low profile then, they were already pally / colleagues with the girls. My man Robbo was there?! Didn’t see him? I see his fiancée Rachel is on another girls holiday just now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.