Footballers And Wags #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How handsome is Konate? He's only young so I can't lust too much, but he's a very handsome young man and why have I only just noticed how tall he is? 🥴😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How handsome is Konate? He's only young so I can't lust too much, but he's a very handsome young man and why have I only just noticed how tall he is? 🥴😂
6ft4… At 28 I have a 26+ rule for men and he’s a bit of a baby at only 22 but I’d happily make an exception for him! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s an absolute unit, he makes VVD look small which is a hard task 😭 My favourite moment of his so far was the 5-0 utd game last year, he absolutely bodied bruno and was manhandling fred like he was a toy, all while laughing in their faces. Shame about his mistake last night but over time he will learn, he has the perfect people to learn from at the club as well. Delighted he got for first goal for us and what a game to get it.

Just goes to show that flashy & expensive signings don’t always benefit a club, a lowkey signing like Konate can have much more of an impact 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
According to the S*n Matty Cash's ex Sophie is going on Love Island. She'll fit in well, plastic. Its hilarious what it says.
"She has her salon and a jet set lifestyle she likes showing off on Instagram. So she wouldn't be fazed by being on tv" yeah she won't 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
6ft4… At 28 I have a 26+ rule for men and he’s a bit of a baby at only 22 but I’d happily make an exception for him! 😅
I’m 28 and the two players I fancy are 25 🤣. A bit of cougaring is okay once in a while 🤣🤣

• Haha
According to the S*n Matty Cash's ex Sophie is going on Love Island. She'll fit in well, plastic. Its hilarious what it says.
"She has her salon and a jet set lifestyle she likes showing off on Instagram. So she wouldn't be fazed by being on tv" yeah she won't 🤣
My friend owns a successful salon. She does not have a jet set lifestyle however.

But then again her ex boyfriend just runs a cocktail bar.

Reactions: 5
My friend owns a successful salon. She does not have a jet set lifestyle however.

But then again her ex boyfriend just runs a cocktail bar.
Yep the salon she got when with him. Thts the hilarious part jet set lifestyle she ain't a bleeping supermodel!

That is nothing I fancied a player on tv and found out he is 20 I have no shame and I am almost 30 :oops:
🤣🤣 it’s that sinking feeling when you google them and see their age and go “ah tit🤣.

my BF goes “there’s your toy boy” whenever he sees them but forgets he’s also younger than me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He has sisters so could have just become an uncle?
A Ben Jr also wouldn’t shock me though!

I haven’t seen his story but hasn’t Gabriel just had a baby? Could it be his?
Maybe, but neither Gabriel or his partner have shared a proper picture of their baby so I’d be surprised if Ben did first.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.