Footballers And Wags #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone told my BF he looked like a “taller Bernardo Silva” and he’s fuming 😭😭 He goes “why couldn’t they say a Brighton player” like that’s the main problem he had with it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone told my BF he looked like a “taller Bernardo Silva” and he’s fuming 😭😭 He goes “why couldn’t they say a Brighton player” like that’s the main problem he had with it
He’s not a whiny little diver as well is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see on the football Souness just tapped Ginola's leg so he paid attention to the fact they were live after the Bowen interview? Like a headmaster telling off a kid 🤣
He interrupted Jermain as well mid sentence, when will Sky let him GOOO

Reactions: 2
Jack Grealish thread #35 stick your Gucci in our Pucci when we’re done we’ll spray Gucci Guilty where are you @Timefortea93
I'm here 👋. Me and the hubby went put drinking last night as it was a long night 🤣🤣I'm still recovering and not sure if jack is what I need more like a mcdonalds

Also jack and sasha are prob pissed it's not balenciaga. We all know they make awful crap to see who still buys there tit.

Also I'm taking that for the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I once got told I looked like "an 80s Argentinian football player" when I was at school, because I was lanky, tanned, had shoulder length hair and (probably most obviously...) usually wore a Sheffield Wednesday shirt that was a size too small, which I suppose at a glance looks like an Argentina shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry the rant here in advance, I’m not an Everton fan but I hate this.

The quotes on this are exhausting… I’ve attached some, it’s a pretty mixed view overall in the actual quotes but the ones I’ve screenshotted are some of the worst. I can’t believe that some people think just because a guy dresses a bit differently he might be gay or will be trans (as if there’s something wrong with that), and even throwing it out there the idea of him being child molester, based purely on how he dresses? Genuinely what is wrong with people?! It goes past DCL when you look at this and think we’re so far away from any high profile footballer feeling comfortable enough to be able to come out, if a guy just dressing differently gets this kind of reaction.

I slightly understand that the timing of the photoshoot isn’t the best considering their relegation battle, but these shoots are usually done months in advance to coincide with a magazine release day and publishers have content stacked way in advance.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

The quotes on this are exhausting… I’ve attached some, it’s a pretty mixed view overall in the actual quotes but the ones I’ve screenshotted are some of the worst. I can’t believe that some people think just because a guy dresses a bit differently he might be gay or will be trans (as if there’s something wrong with that), and even throwing it out there the idea of him being child molester, based purely on how he dresses? Genuinely what is wrong with people?! It goes past DCL when you look at this and think we’re so far away from any high profile footballer feeling comfortable enough to be able to come out, if a guy just dressing differently gets this kind of reaction.

I slightly understand that the timing of the photoshoot isn’t the best considering their relegation battle, but these shoots are usually done months in advance to coincide with a magazine release day and publishers have content stacked way in advance.

couldn’t agree more. really well said. he also mentioned in the article that footballers are real people at the end of the day and have feelings which is so true. I honestly don’t believe we will see any premier league footballers come out anytime in the somewhat near future. I feel sorry for his family and girlfriend having to read the comments too, they hurt people around people you love too! agree re timing but sure it would have been done months ago!

Reactions: 17
Guarantee most of the “lads” commenting on this still get his mother to buy his underwear. Sad people.

then again I expect it, if Harry styles got it bad for wearing a dress then I expect DCL would get it 100% that.

why do people care so much about what other people wear, like how does it impact you in the slightest 😭

Reactions: 14

these are vile, honestly people are disgusting. If people were saying things like ‘we’re in a relegation battle and he’s doing magazine interviews’ I’d understand but not one of these scumbags is interested in that

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.