Footballers And Wags #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the bleeping hell is this ensemble?! I have seen some utterly shambolic outfits from footballers (side eyes Grealish) - but this take the biscuit. It looks like a washing basket vomited on him.
Even Grealish thinks this outfit is really bad (or he just jealous). 😅

Skärmavbild 2022-04-02 kl. 21.17.48.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm creased over them shoes. I showed my mam and she said it's like he's been in a mascot costume and forgot to take the shoes off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm creased over them shoes. I showed my mam and she said it's like he's been in a mascot costume and forgot to take the shoes off 😂
This is genuinely what I thought this was. He’s been dressed up and is still part in costume. These guys have too much money if this is what they think looks acceptable 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve learnt a lot about Lovren this afternoon, didn’t realise he’s antivaxx too. I’ll be honest I don’t know much about the current Florida/Disney situation but he’s now got people in his mentions calling him homophobic as well.

I used to like lovren when he played for Liverpool as I thought him and mo had a lovely friendship but this is just disgusting. He’s gotten so much worse as a person since he left Liverpool. The don’t say gay bill In Florida is so dangerous and homophobic. It basically means that In schools the kids from 4-11 years old aren’t allowed to talk about sexuality because they’re “too young” apparently. It’s a disgusting bill but sadly it got passed. And Disney aren’t happy about this and they’re rightfully taking a stand. This is why a lot of homophobes are cancelling their Disney+ subscriptions. At least mo has kostas now who is so kind and funny and also a very good footballer!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it a bit weird how much Lingard’s daughter is being managed with her IG account? There’s videos of her thanking people for followers as if she has any idea what that means 🙁 and now more ads are being posted. It’s lovely seeing him with her all the time but I just don’t get the need for it. I get why so many footballers keep their kids private too considering how nasty some fans can be.
Her mother telling her what to say. She should not be on Instagram, poor little girl

Leave my Kalvin alone! He could wear a bing bag and I would still love him🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
You know you’ve got problems if Jack Grealish thinks your outfit is bad!
He'd LOVE it if it had Balenciaga written all over it, on the diagonal.
He'd think it was proper rascal, like.

Tuchel split from his wife.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Kal can wear whatever ugly tit he wants! I’m just so happy to have him back. Hope he can start against Watford. Looked like a different side when he came on today.

Reactions: 2
Kal can wear whatever ugly tit he wants! I’m just so happy to have him back. Hope he can start against Watford. Looked like a different side when he came on today.
Yes!!!!! Love Kalvin and he was on fire today, pin point passes, smashing Southampton players, and that smile of his! Oh Rita today was a good day with Coops and Kalvin 💛💙🥰

Reactions: 1
I really hope supporters from all countries staying at home watching telly instead of going to Qatar making this shitshow a gigant fiasco for both Fifa and Qatar. Apart from everything that is wrong with giving the World cup to Qatar the prices are insane.

Reactions: 10
I really hope supporters from all countries staying at home watching telly instead of going to Qatar making this shitshow a gigant fiasco for both Fifa and Qatar. Apart from everything that is wrong with giving the World cup to Qatar the prices are insane.

I really wish it wasn't even there tbf it's so not right.

Reactions: 8

I saw this headline and though bullshit, have just looked on 3 hotel booking websites and when you put in dates at the end of November or start of December it comes up no hotels available. Not 1! Wtf

edit to add - I really wish it wasnt there either, never sat right with me from day 1

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see on the football Souness just tapped Ginola's leg so he paid attention to the fact they were live after the Bowen interview? Like a headmaster telling off a kid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a look from Loewe’s Fall ‘22 runway show, very fashion forward but probably not the most appropriate attire for a football match:ROFLMAO:
Are you shitting me?
So it’s mega expensive and looks like a stoner’s GCSE sewing project?

It’s moments like this I feel so old. I just do not understand clothes like that 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are you shitting me?
So it’s mega expensive and looks like a stoner’s GCSE sewing project?

It’s moments like this I feel so old. I just do not understand clothes like that 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s a look from Loewe’s Fall ‘22 runway show, very fashion forward but probably not the most appropriate attire for a football match:ROFLMAO:
Oh those shoes were in Vogue recently. I wish we could go back to the time when extreme styles were just supposed to inspire designers rather than jump straight from the catwalk to the shelves.

Anyway, it's a shame he didn't go for the black rhinestoned catsuit. Perhaps he's not that brave 🍆 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.