Footballers And Wags #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know who creepy daddy is getting all players to take pictures with his annoying son. Does he own PL? CL? Uefa? His he a famous gangster or hitman everybody is scared off? Is he Boris Johnson? Prince William? Alex Fergusons son? Liam Gallagher? They clearly gets access to players in a way random parents don't.

Reactions: 13
I want to know who creepy daddy is getting all players to take pictures with his annoying son. Does he own PL? CL? Uefa? His he a famous gangster or hitman everybody is scared off? Is he Boris Johnson? Prince William? Alex Fergusons son? Liam Gallagher? They clearly gets access to players in a way random parents don't.
Tbf Boris Johnson has so many kids, he could be 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve learnt a lot about Lovren this afternoon, didn’t realise he’s antivaxx too. I’ll be honest I don’t know much about the current Florida/Disney situation but he’s now got people in his mentions calling him homophobic as well.

Ashamed to say he played for my club, I truly cannot stand the guy. Even before he left and I found out he was antivaxx etc he just gave off bad vibes. When we won the UCL he was so rude to some of the other players taking pics with trophies, shouting at them to move and pushing them etc.

His boycotting of Disney is down to the fact they are standing up for the rights of LGBTQ community … so not only is he an antivaxxer, transphobic, pro putin but also homophobic 🤡 Absolute garbage footballer to top it all off.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve learnt a lot about Lovren this afternoon, didn’t realise he’s antivaxx too. I’ll be honest I don’t know much about the current Florida/Disney situation but he’s now got people in his mentions calling him homophobic as well.

Oh I am so so so bleeping angry about that bleep right now 😡😡😡
I even tweeted him before and I never do that when I'm angry!!

I just cannot believe he has posted half of that stuff!!!
I am ashamed I actually liked him and would cheer him on!
duck you Lovren you nasty bigoted bleep 🖕🏻🖕🏻😡😡

I’ll be honest I don’t know much about the current Florida/Disney situation but he’s now got people in his mentions calling him homophobic as well
This is why he's cancelled his subscription (which doesn't end until December - the knobhead)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What a prick. I don’t know much about what’s happening in Florida but I do not understand people who are homophobic at all, like why does a woman dating other women or man dating other men bother you that much. Like just mind your own business.

Apparently he shared posts from David Icke during lockdown, aka the nut job who thinks climate change is made up, the queen is a lizard, Columbine was done by the illuminati and chemtrails are controlling us.😭. Sure that’s your guy to get advice from, weirdo 😭

Also like Disney will miss his £80 🤣. They just need to show a trailer of XYZ character in the new Dr Strange movie and they’ll make that back in like 0.00001 of a second 🤣

Reactions: 20
He also likes Lawrence bleeping Fox 🤦🏻‍♀️
I mean.... I have no words other than Mo, you need to choose better mates lad!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What on earth is he wearing?! His coat looks like it’s on upside down and don’t even get me started on those boots. He looks like he’s borrowed some shoes off one of the Tweenies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.