Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who finds the Megan and Fern Paris pictures completely cringe? They must have looked ridiculous walking around Paris in those outfits. I suppose we all have different tastes šŸ˜¬
I like the Paris bag Fern had and the checked coat Megan had on but the rest of their outfits are a bitā€¦ā€Emily in Parisā€ rejections. The boots are awful haha

The food and restaurants look lush tho!

Reactions: 4
Good God I despise those blue nose shitheads. Godfrey shouldn't of been allowed to stay on the pitch the dirty bugger.
It happened right in front of my seat and at the time I didnā€™t really notice the head stamp but not a single Arsenal player appealed for it which I find absolutely bizarre in hindsight. Tomiyasu (sp?) didnā€™t even really
Am I the only one who finds the Megan and Fern Paris pictures completely cringe? They must have looked ridiculous walking around Paris in those outfits. I suppose we all have different tastes šŸ˜¬
Who told them that them ugly boots theyā€™re wearing are nice šŸ˜©

Reactions: 3
I like the Paris bag Fern had and the checked coat Megan had on but the rest of their outfits are a bitā€¦ā€Emily in Parisā€ rejections. The boots are awful haha

The food and restaurants look lush tho!
Tbh I only like Meganā€™s mini Kelly bag, everything else can get in the binšŸ¤­

Reactions: 3
the sales assistant on commission who saw them come in with their boyfriends credit cards šŸ¤£
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ legit though! theyā€™re not it!!!

I really like Megan though. A lot of the Everton wags are close and they seem to have welcomed in Andros Townsendā€™s girlfriend which is nice.

I like when wags actually go to the games. So many donā€™t

Reactions: 7
Weak tea but, I saw Gary Neville back in the 00's in a chippy near where he lived. 2 kids were talking quite loudly about how Gary Neville never scores and how rubbish he was.
He was in front of me in the queue and he'd frequently been in the press about his dislike for scousers and Liverpool had beaten them a couple of weeks before. I put on my strongest scouse accent and ordered something with chicken in and 2 cans of coke (I am scouse, but I have never sounded like Carra btw šŸ˜‚).
Don't know what I thought I'd achieve by this but I felt so smug afterwards šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
He once knocked his wheelie suitcase into my leg at Manchester Piccadilly.
Very apologetic and polite. Nice guy.

My mum always says I should have feigned injury because, ā€œwhere thereā€™s blame, thereā€™s a claimā€ šŸ˜‚

the sales assistant on commission who saw them come in with their boyfriends credit cards šŸ¤£
That used to be me in another life with the Liverpool WAGs.
I sold them some shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That used to be me in another life with the Liverpool WAGs.
I sold them some shite.
Omg if you can please tell us who was the nicest/meanest and some gossip šŸ¤£

i donā€™t blame the sales assistants like imagine some woman walks in with her bfs card and no limit youā€™d be like ā€œsure love do you want a Ā£500 carrier bag and a Ā£3000 upsellā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg if you can please tell us who was the nicest/meanest and some gossip šŸ¤£

i donā€™t blame the sales assistants like imagine some woman walks in with her bfs card and no limit youā€™d be like ā€œsure love do you want a Ā£500 carrier bag and a Ā£3000 upsellā€ šŸ¤£

I think I put it on a previous thread but nicest was Colleen. She was very sweet and always polite.
Worst - Alex Gerrard. So far up her on ass - vile.
Also didnā€™t like Abbey Clancy - she thought very highly of herself.

No real gossip other than they used to buy some utter garbage!

Reactions: 16
[/QUOTE]
[

He looks ready to doggy someone, kind of got a Cap America look about him. I always glance down towards the snooker and cue[/QUOTE]

This doesnā€™t make me feel better.

#NoOffence

I know. I know.
Donā€™t think for a moment that Iā€™m proud of this.

Iā€™m deeply ashamed and a bit disturbed by my frankly weird, sudden football fancies.
Itā€™s our hormones, Iā€™m constantly looking at bulges all the time, if I canā€™t see owt there no point is there? šŸ˜œ

The
How sweet are all of Scott Mctominays posts with his nieces and nephews today šŸ„ŗ I love him! Also Iā€™m so bloody jealous of Fern and Megan, they live my dream life šŸ¤£
Those Black Boots are awful thou?

The
How sweet are all of Scott Mctominays posts with his nieces and nephews today šŸ„ŗ I love him! Also Iā€™m so bloody jealous of Fern and Megan, they live my dream life šŸ¤£
Those Black Boots are awful thou?

Reactions: 2
John surely must be anti vax too to be able to put up with her spouting tit day in and day out. Always find it funny when she/other people like her try to convince people to not get a vaccine when they pump god knows what into their facesšŸ˜¬
Perhaps, although he travelled to Germany this week for the UCL game and I believe they arnt letting unvaccinated people in at all?

I have a family member who is very vocally anti vax, but their partner is the opposite. Hopefully Stones is the same.

Reactions: 13
ā€œDo not get a vaccineā€- Why do these anti vaxxers think they know better than doctors. I bet her source is that guy who got struck off. Medical professionals advise getting the vaccine so itā€™s not a bloody government thing. I donā€™t even like Boris but drs advise getting it so itā€™s not listening to Boris itā€™s listening to Drs.

Honestly an anti vaxxer talking about the world they want children to live in when is funny. Olivia hun, your kid is unvaccinated. Worry about them getting some disease thatā€™s extinct for the rest of us rather than have to wear a bit of fabric over your nose

Reactions: 25
I wouldn't wish a bereavement on anyone, but I can't help but think how the duck would she feel if she lost a family member to Covid.

All these dickheads will have a vulnerable or elderly family member I'm sure. Does she think they are expendable? I bleeping hope not

Reactions: 21
I wouldn't wish a bereavement on anyone, but I can't help but think how the duck would she feel if she lost a family member to Covid.

All these dickheads will have a vulnerable or elderly family member I'm sure. Does she think they are expendable? I bleeping hope not
I have to say I though similar to this. What if she got covid bad and had to go to hospital the staff there would have to treat her even though they have had to work continuously through this horrendous pandemic and she cannot be arsed to have up to 3 jabs as she doesn't believe in it. Go duck off you daft bint.
His (Stones) careful be on the line if he follows her beliefs.
Plus now how is she going to watch him now she cannot go in the ground now? Stupid cow.

Reactions: 21
And the bleeping privilege that she has. A kept woman (yes I know she has a business, but that'll just be holiday money) safely locked away in a big house, with more money than they could ever spend. She's one of the lucky ones throughout this pandemic and yet she she's acting hard done by.

Reactions: 25
John surely must be anti vax too to be able to put up with her spouting tit day in and day out. Always find it funny when she/other people like her try to convince people to not get a vaccine when they pump god knows what into their facesšŸ˜¬
That is true, the long terms affects of Botox and Filler are unknown too, people who preach stupidity which goes against science have zero intelligence or context have usually lived in their own little world Iā€™ve said it before sheā€™s def a flat earther šŸ¤£

Itā€™s a good distraction from the other reason people talk about her šŸ˜

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
do the new restrictions mean that footballers will also need to be vaccinated to play in a large stadium?

Perhaps, although he travelled to Germany this week for the UCL game and I believe they arnt letting unvaccinated people in at all?

I have a family member who is very vocally anti vax, but their partner is the opposite. Hopefully Stones is the same.

according to this website, it seems as if those participating in recognised international sporting events are exempt from quarantine, vaccinated or not

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That is true, the long terms affects of Botox and Filler are unknown too, people who preach stupidity which goes against science have zero intelligence or context have usually lived in their own little world Iā€™ve said it before sheā€™s def a flat earther šŸ¤£

Itā€™s a good distraction from the other reason people talk about her šŸ˜
I bet she also thinks John Lennon faked his death and is living in the Bahamas with TuPac and Elvis. Oh and 5G is definitely out to get her šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.