Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kovacic has Covid and Kante, Jorginho and RLC are all injured. My club is finished 😭😭 We have no CMs

Have you checked Leeds injury’s out? Kalvin is out for 3 months with a Hamstring injury, been drinking and consoling myself for the last 3 days over this! But to add insult to injury, Coops and Bamford have also got Hamstring injury’s, Ayling and Rodrigo and Coch are all ruled out. We are literally fucked!

We play Chelsea on Sat, followed by Man City on Tuesday, then Arsenal, and bloody Liverpool on Boxing Day! God help us!!!

R
I'd feel for you*, but you're on the verge of walking all over Leeds who basically have nobody available and will have a load of sixth formers on the bench on Saturday.

*I wouldn't really, ewww Chelsea
Rita we are totally screwed! Remaining lads and U23s need to put a performance of their life in!
This is Tyler’s chance to shine, I think he has started to hit some form, let’s hope he keeps it up and Forsh keeps healthy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
tottenham vs brighton game has been postponed because of the amount of players that have covid at spurs

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I understand it but I am panicking that Brighton get a few days off before their game against us and we’ll be tired from playing City 😭.

Omg they look like they hate each other
I wouldn’t worry, we (Brighton) are absolutely decimated by injuries/suspension at the moment and probably aren’t expecting any of them back by Weds

Reactions: 1
For no other reason than I was on another site that has Thirst Trap Thursday and I immediately thought of Tyrone 🥰
Tyrone is an absolute beast!

IMG_20211209_202732.jpg

And knows how to keep us focused on the crown jewels! 🤤🤤🤤

And that face, I need to be the one making him pull that face as I drain his massive balls down my throat.

love it lol. for me it’s DCL
Definitely can't say no to DCL either.

IMG_20211207_193751.jpg

And I stumbled over this picture of Hector Bellerin on twitter the other day, and turns out of there's a good mouthful on offer, I'm ready and willing on my knees for a good stuffing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t worry, we (Brighton) are absolutely decimated by injuries/suspension at the moment and probably aren’t expecting any of them back by Weds
I think it’ll be a close game! My BF is a Brighton fan so one of us won’t be happy 😭😂

If we’re talking Thirsty Thursday allow me to post the love of my life. My minds in the bleeping gutter with this 😫

527D087E-EB48-4B6C-89E0-F3930D57BF98.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sasha is in with the wag crew like Megan Davison, Fern, Anouska & Kate Kane now. She won’t be leaving him anytime soon😆 man city seem to have the nicest foreign/european players but the knobs of english players e.g Foden, Grealish, Walker, Stones 🥴
Do you reckon Rice, Sterling, Hendo OH are "in" that group?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.