Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon Rice, Sterling, Hendo OH are "in" that group?
Sterling - probably part of the group. I really like him but we’ve all seen the video at his great gatsby party not convinced he’s loyal😶.

Henderson 100% loyal i’d say, always comes as a really nice guy (bar my team i’ve always found the liverpool squad the most likeable, never any negative media leaks on them👀).

I feel like Declan Rice would be someone easily swayed depending on who he hangs around with but could be wrong😂 just gives me that vibe.

Reactions: 6
I think it’ll be a close game! My BF is a Brighton fan so one of us won’t be happy 😭😂
Genuinely think Wolves are a rough benchmark of what we are aiming for this year so I hope it’s close!! And i’ve such a soft spot for you atm purely because of that elderly season ticket holder that’s been all over socials this week 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
this video!! It has me in tears omg!! Allison aswell my heart is melting watching it❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
this video!! It has me in tears omg!! Allison aswell my heart is melting watching it❤
that is lovely 🥰. Seeing the two meet up was absolutely lovely and Allison seems like such a nice guy as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sterling - probably part of the group. I really like him but we’ve all seen the video at his great gatsby party not convinced he’s loyal😶.

Henderson 100% loyal i’d say, always comes as a really nice guy (bar my team i’ve always found the liverpool squad the most likeable, never any negative media leaks on them👀).

I feel like Declan Rice would be someone easily swayed depending on who he hangs around with but could be wrong😂 just gives me that vibe.
Oh sorry I meant the WAGS, like do you think they are part of the Fern, Megan, Sasha group

Oh sorry I meant the WAGS, like do you think they are part of the Fern, Megan, Sasha group
This might be a bit of a hot take but I find this "WAG squads" so phony. I believe some of the friendships are real like Megan and Fern but sometimes it feels like some of them hang out because that's the cool thing to do like "look at us, all our men are professional footballers" type of thing. I wonder which wags dislike each other and I can't even imagine the gossip that goes around in those circles.

Reactions: 20
This might be a bit of a hot take but I find this "WAG squads" so phony. I believe some of the friendships are real like Megan and Fern but sometimes it feels like some of them hang out because that's the cool thing to do like "look at us, all our men are professional footballers" type of thing. I wonder which wags dislike each other and I can't even imagine the gossip that goes around in those circles.
If any of the WAGS are reading this-spill some tea for us, we need more gossip!

Reactions: 8
I could be wrong but I feel like Kate Kane and Rebecca Henderson are genuinely just normal girls from what I know they seem so kind and lovely. The rest of them are quite fake imo (fern and Megan aren’t fake but they’re not as quiet as Kate and Rebecca). The rest of them seem fake and just literally there for the money.

Reactions: 13
I hope Bielsa will give the young ones a game. We have Cresswell and Joffy who have been on the bench. Give them a go. Not a fan of Tyler however he is improving with more game time

Reactions: 1

Rita we are totally screwed! Remaining lads and U23s need to put a performance of their life in!
This is Tyler’s chance to shine, I think he has started to hit some form, let’s hope he keeps it up and Forsh keeps healthy.
While I wouldn't totally rule out getting murdered, there's always a point in the season where we pull an unexpected result out of our arse, so maybe one of these games will be that time...

Reactions: 4
This might be a bit of a hot take but I find this "WAG squads" so phony.
Oh, I agree - some of it is totally fake.
Some of those players are the same. Fans just tend to assume that because these are a group of lads who play football, that they must be friends. It's so unrealistic for any workplace.
I refuse to believe Harry Maguire's teammates adore him, for example.

Reactions: 13
I could be wrong but I feel like Kate Kane and Rebecca Henderson are genuinely just normal girls from what I know they seem so kind and lovely. The rest of them are quite fake imo (fern and Megan aren’t fake but they’re not as quiet as Kate and Rebecca). The rest of them seem fake and just literally there for the money.
I’d agree with this.

I refuse to believe Harry Maguire's teammates adore him, for example.
I would actually pay money to know what the players actually thought of that cringey celebration Maguire done.

Reactions: 9
I’d agree for Rebecca but I just can’t warm to Kate. She definitely tries to give off the perfect life on Instagram and that always comes across as quite fake to me.

Reactions: 3
me too! the comments on other wags pictures make me cringe so much. i think it’s weird that they’re bridesmaids at weddings etc, where are their real friends from back home/childhood? also really all they have in common is their partners jobs, weird. must be a really bitchy circle

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.