Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here we go, sort of recap

Can only start with the 1 and only Jack Grealish. In a love triangle or square as his sweetheart Sasha, Emily and possibly Amber.

Massive respect to Josh Cavallo ❤

England qualify for the World Cup

B. Mendy charged with more rape charges. I think I know what most think, rot in hell.

3 New Managers in Premier League welcome don't get too comfy it's a merry go round.

Onwards we go

Reactions: 16
Proper football back today. Chelsea off to a good start! I wonder if Rogers will be sacked.

Proper football back today. Chelsea off to a good start! I wonder if Rogers will be sacked.
I'm claiming it was all down to me as put Rudiger & Kante in my fpl haha also if they win I get £2 from a survey site i'm on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sack him? Nah cannot see it. Too much paper talk about him.off to United just because he bought a house in Cheshire. Didn't he has a house there anyway when he was at Liverpool?

Reactions: 3
Surely ole will be sacked after today if it stays like this. They’re losing 2-0 to Watford and it’s HT…

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Surely ole will be sacked after today if it stays like this. They’re losing 2-0 to Watford and it’s HT…
He’s still in a job because they (the Board) can’t find a replacement they actually want who is available. They didn’t want to approach Conte even though he was available - they want another yes man who will not challenge them.

They seem to be focussed on Rodgers…but he isn’t doing to well either. But anything right now will be an improvement…

We’re down to 7th now so maybe this is the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
International breaks have nothing on the Premier League. I’m all for England in the World Cup and Euros but nothing compares to the weekends full of Premier League football ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
International breaks have nothing on the Premier League. I’m all for England in the World Cup and Euros but nothing compares to the weekends full of Premier League football ❤
I enjoyed this break - it was nice not watching a shambolic performance for a change :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If i speak on this utd performance … maguire doing the knee slide for england only for him to be sent off for utd a week later 😭

Reactions: 11
If i speak on this utd performance … maguire doing the knee slide for england only for him to be sent off for utd a week later 😭
I actually snorted when I heard he’d been sent off, his bro has been a bit quiet on Twitter today 🤔😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely Ole must be sacked now? I mean i hope he stays and long may it continue, but I wonder what excuses Gary Neville made this evening!!

Reactions: 4
Some of us got slated for saying about that as well, think it may have been you who quoted me and we got attacked for it on the previous thread because we said it was only Andorra🤣

Reactions: 4
Some of us got slated for saying about that as well, think it may have been you who quoted me and we got attacked for it on the previous thread because we said it was only Andorra🤣
Yeah I was getting rinsed last time because apparently he was just standing up to his haters 🥺🥺🥺 bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.