Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tyrone is an absolute beast!

View attachment 915114

And knows how to keep us focused on the crown jewels! 🤤🤤🤤

And that face, I need to be the one making him pull that face as I drain his massive balls down my throat.

Definitely can't say no to DCL either.

View attachment 915121

And I stumbled over this picture of Hector Bellerin on twitter the other day, and turns out of there's a good mouthful on offer, I'm ready and willing on my knees for a good stuffing.
Seen Mings out and about once, but from afar, he is a giant and looks quite intimidating! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have never heard any songs being sung about it; i couldnt even tell you the lyrics. And i have been going to games since a small child.
And if "fans" have sung those songs then they are no better than the mancs who sing about hillsborough. Both are scumbags.
Perhaps you haven’t heard them but if you search for the Riise song you’ll see I’m not wrong.

The oxygen mask was still being fitted over Alan Smith’s mouth when sections of Anfield broke into song.

To the tune of DJ Ozi’s hit ‘Hey Baby’, which the Kop had already adopted for John Arne Riise, they swiftly produced a variation with a vitriolic theme.

“John Arne Riise (ooh aah), I wanna know, how you broke his leg.’ It was both stunning in its rapid ingenuity and sickening in its lack of compassion as Smith lay prone on the ground with a broken leg and dislocated ankle after closing down the Norwegian left back’s shot.

Last edited:
Hi Olivia you clearly read here👋🏼 shame you don’t have the same energy for shagging a married man ey. Morals & that!

88B14EA8-9BD6-49B5-9A7B-164E3FC58D74.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
this video!! It has me in tears omg!! Allison aswell my heart is melting watching it❤
I sobbed at that last night 😭😭
Absolutely adore Allison ❤ such a lovely man.

Have you seen the Kop Kids 1 with the Ox and Thiago? I love those 2.
Thiago doesn't know who Little Mix are 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
me too! the comments on other wags pictures make me cringe so much. i think it’s weird that they’re bridesmaids at weddings etc, where are their real friends from back home/childhood? also really all they have in common is their partners jobs, weird. must be a really bitchy circle
They are cringe . I don't believe everyone gets on for one second players and wags. I do think some are genuine friends like Fern & Megan but can't say the same for the rest. No other industry has wives and girlfriends be all lovely dovey.

Reactions: 2
Hi Olivia you clearly read here👋🏼 shame you don’t have the same energy for shagging a married man ey. Morals & that!

View attachment 915753
What the duck is she talking about? Have a boss like Gary? Erm I've been working from home since last April no push to go back and no push to stay home. Big company too. Its not just this Government that has lied its been like this for yrs. If she wants facts go to a hospital and see how they are dealing with covid and then go to a nursing home where many people are scared.
Such a stupid silly witch. 😡

Reactions: 16
Sterling - probably part of the group. I really like him but we’ve all seen the video at his great gatsby party not convinced he’s loyal😶.

Henderson 100% loyal i’d say, always comes as a really nice guy (bar my team i’ve always found the liverpool squad the most likeable, never any negative media leaks on them👀).

I feel like Declan Rice would be someone easily swayed depending on who he hangs around with but could be wrong😂 just gives me that vibe.
I love Declan, such a role model for kids, Captain at 22 years old, and lovely lad with it. I genuinely do not think he is a typical footballer, he seems committed and loyal, but who knows?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.