Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
what the fuck is going on. i feel personally attacked by the direction this thread has taken. i will never recover from seeing them posts. expect to hear from my lawyer, i want compensation for the severe distress and emotional damage caused by not only that toe rag being mentioned, but also subjecting my eyeballs to a picture of him spitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
She injects toxic crap in people's faces for a living and her face is full of it as well... What a fucking knobhead. Can't stand her.
Not to mention the amount of unprotected footballers who have inserted themselves in her. Clearly her morals are very different when there is money to be made.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

elliexmae

Chatty Member
I'm not one to defend players or men in general but I can't stand these women nowadays who are obsessed with internet clout. It's so cringe to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211121-142254_Twitter.jpg

He's such a good man and I'm so glad no one is saying a bad word against him. And did so well until this season. Will always be a legend ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Ooooo so one of Italy or Portgual won’t be at the World Cup as they have to play off vs each other… the bitter in me from the Euros wants Italy to miss out 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

spilldatea

VIP Member
Public Relations training exercise 1.
How to say say nothing by saying something.
yet he allowed the media circus to gain traction by leaving it a week. nothing funny about the girls involved in the spectacle getting death threats. he’s a bloody idiot.

Reactions: 27

CeCesworld

VIP Member
I wouldn't wish a bereavement on anyone, but I can't help but think how the fuck would she feel if she lost a family member to Covid.

All these dickheads will have a vulnerable or elderly family member I'm sure. Does she think they are expendable? I fucking hope not

She can get to fuck with her bullshit.
We lost a family member on Christmas Eve last year to COVID. I have no time for people that have no interest in helping protect others.

The pure fact that she is pumped full of botox and fillers just boils my blood. Don't be antivax and then pump your face with actual poison. Shes a dickhead of the highest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 26