Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie Vardy looks like a skinned fox :sick:

Gary Neville is more inbetweeners than they are :ROFLMAO: Love his banter with Jamie and his platform for politics on calling out those fools however...he looks like he'd be a limp fcuk. Seems like the nicer, most family orientated out of his class of 92' though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wish we would just sack off the conference league and deal with the fine. We have been crap in it anyway and the team are dropping like flies! He stopped the press conference after 10 minutes as well…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This doesn’t make me feel better.

#NoOffence

Jamie Vardy looks like a skinned fox :sick:

Gary Neville is more inbetweeners than they are :ROFLMAO: Love his banter with Jamie and his platform for politics on calling out those fools however...he looks like he'd be a limp fcuk. Seems like the nicer, most family orientated out of his class of 92' though.
I know. I know.
Don’t think for a moment that I’m proud of this.

I’m deeply ashamed and a bit disturbed by my frankly weird, sudden football fancies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This doesn’t make me feel better.

#NoOffence

I know. I know.
Don’t think for a moment that I’m proud of this.

I’m deeply ashamed and a bit disturbed by my frankly weird, sudden football fancies.
Drink will help you see your senses 😂🍺🍹🍸🍷 and lots of it. I think we all have weird crushes, admitting them is brave!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ohh ffs I missed that completely on her insta 🤣 I don’t think they match as a couple
I'm not sure about them. Maybe they weren't broken up but just play a daft game with likes and follow/unfollow shite. She reminds me face wise of Sasha. Boring. Sorry but the same sour face look. 🤢 tedious.

Reactions: 4
How sweet are all of Scott Mctominays posts with his nieces and nephews today 🥺 I love him! Also I’m so bloody jealous of Fern and Megan, they live my dream life 🤣

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure about them. Maybe they weren't broken up but just play a daft game with likes and follow/unfollow shite. She reminds me face wise of Sasha. Boring. Sorry but the same sour face look. 🤢 tedious.
Her face just looks hard to me like she looks stonefaced

Reactions: 4
Weak tea but, I saw Gary Neville back in the 00's in a chippy near where he lived. 2 kids were talking quite loudly about how Gary Neville never scores and how rubbish he was.
He was in front of me in the queue and he'd frequently been in the press about his dislike for scousers and Liverpool had beaten them a couple of weeks before. I put on my strongest scouse accent and ordered something with chicken in and 2 cans of coke (I am scouse, but I have never sounded like Carra btw 😂).
Don't know what I thought I'd achieve by this but I felt so smug afterwards 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Weak tea but, I saw Gary Neville back in the 00's in a chippy near where he lived. 2 kids were talking quite loudly about how Gary Neville never scores and how rubbish he was.
He was in front of me in the queue and he'd frequently been in the press about his dislike for scousers and Liverpool had beaten them a couple of weeks before. I put on my strongest scouse accent and ordered something with chicken in and 2 cans of coke (I am scouse, but I have never sounded like Carra btw 😂).
as you should. This story is one to tell the grandkids 😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How sweet are all of Scott Mctominays posts with his nieces and nephews today 🥺 I love him! Also I’m so bloody jealous of Fern and Megan, they live my dream life 🤣
I proper fancy Scott McTominay. He’s not my usual type at all but he’s so cute with his niece and nephew 🥰. He’s lush

Also I want that Paris bag Fern has. Fat chance It’s probs like 10k but it’s cute

Hahahahaha this has me absolutely creased 🤣🤣. I can imagine his face 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who finds the Megan and Fern Paris pictures completely cringe? They must have looked ridiculous walking around Paris in those outfits. I suppose we all have different tastes 😬

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.