Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes!! Whenever they have private instagrams im disappointed. šŸ¤£
same! DCL girlfriend, trippier wife, michaela who is having a baby, and then all the ones with secret private ones like shaw and grealish gf. let me be nosy!

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh see i think Jack is just šŸ„°šŸ„° even after he betrayed us and snaked off to City, I absolutely still would šŸ¤­

Met him a few times as a Villa player, he smells absolutely incredible, and he made my sons year so I obvs thought he was the best thing since.

I mean I'm not on the levels of the Rave threads, but I do think he is one beaut of a man.

Reactions: 4
same! DCL girlfriend, trippier wife, michaela who is having a baby, and then all the ones with secret private ones like shaw and grealish gf. let me be nosy!
ikr I love having a nose.

That one my cousin knows who is dating someone in lower leagues went private right as they started dating. Iā€™ll have to find out if my cousin still follows herā€¦
she deleted all her bought followers and now her posts donā€™t go up that much šŸ‘€

Also where did Maguires girlfriend get that Paris bagā€¦ no chance I can afford it but DHGate might sort me out šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Way Back Wednesdayā€¦.

Whatā€™s the tea on Gary Neville??

Suddenly had a ā€œhe looks like heā€™d be a decent shagā€ moment.

(Am aware itā€™s prob side effects of peri-menopause tho - like when lockdown got me all hot and bothered about Vardy šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Donā€™t judge)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The TURN UPS on the jeans omgā€¦ also sorry City fans but those jumpers are rank between that and the horrible kit. Whoever designs their kit has to hate them haha.
I feel like at this point it has to be some kind of elaborate years-long troll by a united fan at dsquared

The double denimā€¦
45A7D208-4C06-49B6-AFBC-090514775192.jpeg

The time they had to wear this!!!
1CB7B62C-886F-4DF6-A629-187A4EB32A13.jpeg

why is it always with dress shoes?? I canā€™t šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Way Back Wednesdayā€¦.

Whatā€™s the tea on Gary Neville??

Suddenly had a ā€œhe looks like heā€™d be a decent shagā€ moment.

(Am aware itā€™s prob side effects of peri-menopause tho - like when lockdown got me all hot and bothered about Vardy šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Donā€™t judge)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.