Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s English. The football world are known for giving English players harsher punishment. At least he will get to spend Christmas in Birmingham
He was going to anyways, there is a long winter break in the Bundesliga.
But I don't really know where you get that English players get harsher punishments, to be honest. As in abroad? Because I don't think I've ever seen them being mistreated at all. Latin Americans, however, ...never forget how Cavani was banned for three matches because he used a nickname for his friend on bleeping IG.

I like Jude, despite him playing for BVB, but that was just plain stupid of him. He's a lot smarter than that. Also, as if his team isn't helped by referees all the time. It's like when Real and Barcelona fans fight over who gets more help from refs.

Reactions: 2
Boyfriends not happy cause there’s a job at Wolves as a player liaison officer and I said I’d apply 🤣 Like that’s my dream job, I’d get to be friendly with all the players and be nosey 😂

Imagine getting paid to be calling up Sky TV and telling them Connor Coady wants to add the documentaries to his TVpack 😭 or whatever else they have you doing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Boyfriends not happy cause there’s a job at Wolves as a player liaison officer and I said I’d apply 🤣 Like that’s my dream job, I’d get to be friendly with all the players and be nosey 😂

Imagine getting paid to be calling up Sky TV and telling them Connor Coady wants to add the documentaries to his TVpack 😭 or whatever else they have you doing

Not sure what that is ?do they help the players find houses or is it more like a PA role? Either way bet they get all the gossip .

Reactions: 7
Not sure what that is ?do they help the players find houses or is it more like a PA role? Either way bet they get all the gossip .
Yeah like you arrange stuff for the players like houses, utilities, direct debits, arrange house viewings and attend appointments for them so I’m guessing like if they need stuff dropped off or whatever… like pick up their cars and stuff. I’d be shitting myself driving a 250k Merc or whatever 😭😂
You keep a data base of their living arrangements so I’m guessing like if their families want to attend you fix that for them too.

Getting to spend him with the players and being nosey? It’s my dream 😝

BF doesn’t want me to apply cause I said Ruben Neves is my hall pass… BF picked Ariana Grande. Should have picked someone that lives closer then 😇 (For the Sun journo reading this- I am joking…I am sadly not his side piece 😔)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well Yasmin Forshaw looks amazing tonight, seems Leeds FC wives and gf are out partying, Poppy and Ash posing and pouting like a typical Wag, but wow Yasmin looks like a model.

Yeah like you arrange stuff for the players like houses, utilities, direct debits, arrange house viewings and attend appointments for them so I’m guessing like if they need stuff dropped off or whatever… like pick up their cars and stuff. I’d be shitting myself driving a 250k Merc or whatever 😭😂
You keep a data base of their living arrangements so I’m guessing like if their families want to attend you fix that for them too.

BF doesn’t want me to apply cause I said Ruben Neves is my hall pass… BF picked Ariana Grande. Should have picked someone that lives closer then 😇 (For the Sun journo reading this- I am joking…I am sadly not his side piece 😔)
Apply! Imagine if you get the job it would be such an opportunity (for you to bring us gossip) hahaha but in all seriousness you should apply x

Reactions: 8

Sort their utilities and direct debits? Surely not 😭 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sort their utilities and direct debits? Surely not 😭 🤣
The job description legit says utilities like imagine going around the players taking their metre readings 🤣🤣

Apply! Imagine if you get the job it would be such an opportunity (for you to bring us gossip) hahaha but in all seriousness you should apply x
I’m thinking about it! I could go on away days and let you all know how many insta baddies are in the Chelsea VIP box 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The job description legit says utilities like imagine going around the players taking their metre readings 🤣🤣
Good opportunity for a nose 🤣 On reflection I can’t think of a single footballer that I’d trust to take their own metre readings properly…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good opportunity for a nose 🤣 On reflection I can’t think of a single footballer that I’d trust to take their own metre readings properly…
Possibly only Jordan Henderson and Conor Coady for me.

Imagine Grealish’s singular brain cell trying to understand what you were asking 😂

• Haha
Well Yasmin Forshaw looks amazing tonight, seems Leeds FC wives and gf are out partying, Poppy and Ash posing and pouting like a typical Wag, but wow Yasmin looks like a model.
Yasmin is stunning!
And Forsh is a hero. So happy for him this season!

Reactions: 2
City PA: Hi Jack you okay? Can you check under the sink? No Jack you need to open the cupboard door….Yes the cupboard under the sink…. Okay do you see the box with the metre on it? No Jack that’s a saucepan… you know what? You’re on 250k, I’ll make it up…

Possibly only Jordan Henderson and Conor Coady for me.

Imagine Grealish’s singular brain cell trying to understand what you were asking 😂
Henderson, Coady, Mata and Bamford are the only ones I can think of that you could bet on knowing how to do it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually love him😂😍 but unfortunately he’s about to get the biggest fine in football or even a suspension for that.
Say exactly what you think Jude! 🤣🤣🤣

Probably be similar to what Josie does at SGP with our England boys.

Yasmin is stunning!
And Forsh is a hero. So happy for him this season!
Yasmin looks amazing, and im
So happy for him as well, you would not think he had not played in over 2 years would you? He has been magnificent in midfield, can’t wait for the match later on!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I remember Peter Crouch talking about this on his podcast, they are basically a PA, sounds like they get asked to do all sorts of things. On first glance it sounds like a fun job but then the thought of essentially babying a bunch of grown men who get paid 100x more then you do but can’t work out how to pay a bill does not sound like my idea of fun

Reactions: 9
How many would change a fuse in a plug? Nah can't be arsed go and buy a new kettle or whatever! And as for changing a lightbulb, well......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember Peter Crouch talking about this on his podcast, they are basically a PA, sounds like they get asked to do all sorts of things. On first glance it sounds like a fun job but then the thought of essentially babying a bunch of grown men who get paid 100x more then you do but can’t work out how to pay a bill does not sound like my idea of fun
I've a friend who PA'd for a Premier League manager a few years ago and he was no better. She had PA'd for a player before (ex England international) and a lot of that job involved a lot of fun stuff like going shopping with him which was great. She then relocated, worked for this manager and he was absolutely useless. He called her late at night to go round and fill out an online form for him because he didn't know his own postcode and phone number and didn't know how to work it out. He didn't know what a can opener was, either!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon its one of those jobs that on paper and in your mind sounds fun and interesting, but in reality I imagine it wears very thin doing these mundane tasks for today's footballers!!

I've a friend who PA'd for a Premier League manager a few years ago and he was no better. She had PA'd for a player before (ex England international) and a lot of that job involved a lot of fun stuff like going shopping with him which was great. She then relocated, worked for this manager and he was absolutely useless. He called her late at night to go round and fill out an online form for him because he didn't know his own postcode and phone number and didn't know how to work it out. He didn't know what a can opener was, either!
Didn't know his own post code 😭 I've heard it all now

Your poor friend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.