Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, there’s no love lost 😂 It’s about time Maddison showed a bit of bollocks, he’s a massive fanny most of the time so it’s good to see. When he plays well, we tend to as a whole. Good game though eh?
I’d love to see him try have an argument with Mings 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No idea. Most Leicester fans couldn’t give a tit about Villa, although we don’t have Forest, Derby or Cov anymore so maybe we’re clinging on to the Midlands derby thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Did shed a tear for little Arthur earlier, stopping the game to clap and the chanting. Thousands of strangers care more for that little chap than his own dad and his cruel excuse of a girlfriend. Horrible bastards.
The fact the play was stopped was so amazing. As I heard someone say yesterday the death penalty would not be enough for those bastards. RIP Arthur. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ha ha I remember that, I can't remember who the player was but he thought the hotel room was haunted so refused to stay in it!
There was a story about Ruud van Nistelrooy calling his liaison with an emergency so the liaison drove all the way to his house only to find the curtain pole had come down. I'd have wrapped it around his bloody head.
I’d have been like “I’m 5’2” Ruud mate what do you want me to do? How am I meant to reach”

So much of it sounds like basically being a parent/babysitter to a bunch of millionaires

Reactions: 4
I am sorry @MarthaFarkus good game but it’s so enjoyable when we beat you if Maddison plays 😝

that massive forehead …

4BF72382-5319-4A54-BB72-8B4CF16DBCAD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I am sorry @MarthaFarkus good game but it’s so enjoyable when we beat you if Maddison plays 😝
Nah don’t apologise, we’re absolute shite at the moment. That Maddison free kick 🤦🏻‍♀️ I had great hope in the first half as we were looking ok but nope, fooking garbage in the second. Top may well be flexing his managerial sacking finger as we speak. If we lose on Thursday then 👋🏼 Brendan I reckon.

Reactions: 3
I've always wondered which Wags are Football fans & who are just cheering there loved ones on

Ha ha I remember that, I can't remember who the player was but he thought the hotel room was haunted so refused to stay in it!
There was a story about Ruud van Nistelrooy calling his liaison with an emergency so the liaison drove all the way to his house only to find the curtain pole had come down. I'd have wrapped it around his bloody head.
How did I miss this wasn’t it Fabian 🐍 Delph?

Reactions: 1
We was at the Villa game this afternoon, really lovely to pause and come together for little Arthur. There was a chant, not sure if the TV would have picked up 'we love you Arthur, we do' so emotional.

It was a fab game to watch. Have to say, Schmichael only seemed to be in pain once he realised the ball was in the back of the net!! If that's the rule though, then fair enough. More annoyed with the ref for taking an age to blow Watkins goal, when I don't think there was a foul on Evans.

Great win for Villa though! Liverpool next!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We was at the Villa game this afternoon, really lovely to pause and come together for little Arthur. There was a chant, not sure if the TV would have picked up 'we love you Arthur, we do' so emotional.

It was a fab game to watch. Have to say, Schmichael only seemed to be in pain once he realised the ball was in the back of the net!! If that's the rule though, then fair enough. More annoyed with the ref for taking an age to blow Watkins goal, when I don't think there was a foul on Evans.

Great win for Villa though! Liverpool next!!
Yes, could hear it loud and clear. It was a beautiful thing 💙

As much as I love my club we do have a couple of bellends playing for us - Maddison - obviously and Kasper, he was shocking today and has been for a while. I wish we’d give Danny Ward a chance in a league game but everyone is scared of KS at Leicester, including Rodgers so no chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is no shade to them or to anyone but when will we, as a nation, let the lip filler trend die? It's not a good look 😩😩
Oh i fully agree, Ash and Poppy defo had their lips done, the rest of the Leeds wags looked really nice and normal. Watched my match, great for Tyler and Paddy scoring, but Kalvin injured at came off, knee injury. Only thing I was laughing at was Victor Orta having a right battle of words with some of our own fans!

• Heart
Yes, could hear it loud and clear. It was a beautiful thing 💙

As much as I love my club we do have a couple of bellends playing for us - Maddison - obviously and Kasper, he was shocking today and has been for a while. I wish we’d give Danny Ward a chance in a league game but everyone is scared of KS at Leicester, including Rodgers so no chance.
Really? I always thought KS was very well respected. Tbf, when you look at Leicester rarely keeping a clean sheet you think you might try a different GK.

I've watched the interview with KS and he says something about how his thumb his still numb from Konsa whacking him 🤣🤣

Who would be your ideal then if Brendan gets the chop?

Not to pile on the Schmeichel stuff but last year when he kneeled on Traore and wouldn’t let him up it was not a good look at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.