Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon its one of those jobs that on paper and in your mind sounds fun and interesting, but in reality I imagine it wears very thin doing these mundane tasks for today's footballers!!
No wage on the job either ? looked at some other premier league club jobs and they don't advertise pay ?

Reactions: 3
I've a friend who PA'd for a Premier League manager a few years ago and he was no better. She had PA'd for a player before (ex England international) and a lot of that job involved a lot of fun stuff like going shopping with him which was great. She then relocated, worked for this manager and he was absolutely useless. He called her late at night to go round and fill out an online form for him because he didn't know his own postcode and phone number and didn't know how to work it out. He didn't know what a can opener was, either!
Omg your poor friend…

See the shopping bit seems quite fun like just going around Selfridges with them. You could become their mate 🤣 but nooooo the Manager calling and asking about his postcode 😭. I hope she got a big bonus for that… I’m sure they could afford it!

Reactions: 4
Well Yasmin Forshaw looks amazing tonight, seems Leeds FC wives and gf are out partying, Poppy and Ash posing and pouting like a typical Wag, but wow Yasmin looks like a model.
This is no shade to them or to anyone but when will we, as a nation, let the lip filler trend die? It's not a good look 😩😩

Reactions: 18
He was literally proven guilty for it in 2014. He doesn’t have a leg to stand on. Jude didn’t even say “I think he fixed the match” he said “ A referee, who’s matched fixed before” which he has done.

Reactions: 19
He was literally proven guilty for it in 2014. He doesn’t have a leg to stand on. Jude didn’t even say “I think he fixed the match” he said “ A referee, who’s matched fixed before” which he has done.
I totally agree with you, but football organisations and referees more often than not act like mafias. Their own can't do anything wrong, everyone is after them and they are always right.
They will say that even though he didn't explicitly say that he had fixed that match, it was implied, and stuff like that. I just hope that if this process really continues the ones in charge will have common sense.

Reactions: 8
No wage on the job either ? looked at some other premier league club jobs and they don't advertise pay ?
The pay isn't that great all things considered. I was encouraged to apply for a liaison job at a couple of different places, the range of duties differs between clubs as some have teams that look after specific areas which frees up the liaison for other duties. But I was interested as I knew both cities quite well and was looking for a new challenge so I emailed one of my friends who works at a club and asked him a tonne of questions about what a typical day as a liaison at their club would entail.
He sent me a video link and a one line answer "like this 7 days a week but with about 20 of them"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What’s that Kasper? A man in front of you?! 🤣
Why Leicester fans booing every Villa player? It’s really not a Derby, we have Wolves, West Brom, City for that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The pay isn't that great all things considered. I was encouraged to apply for a liaison job at a couple of different places, the range of duties differs between clubs as some have teams that look after specific areas which frees up the liaison for other duties. But I was interested as I knew both cities quite well and was looking for a new challenge so I emailed one of my friends who works at a club and asked him a tonne of questions about what a typical day as a liaison at their club would entail.
He sent me a video link and a one line answer "like this 7 days a week but with about 20 of them"

I'm not sure if he's there anymore but the Norwich liaison used to have some odd players to look after, one was afraid of ghosts or something like that! Not a job I'd relish to be fair :LOL:

• Haha
What’s that Kasper? A man in front of you?! 🤣
Why Leicester fans booing every Villa player? It’s really not a Derby, we have Wolves, West Brom, City for that
No idea. Most Leicester fans couldn’t give a tit about Villa, although we don’t have Forest, Derby or Cov anymore so maybe we’re clinging on to the Midlands derby thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Did shed a tear for little Arthur earlier, stopping the game to clap and the chanting. Thousands of strangers care more for that little chap than his own dad and his cruel excuse of a girlfriend. Horrible bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't mind doing that kind of job for players who actually need help - I'm thinking foreign players who have never heard of council tax or direct debits, don't know how the school system works or how to sort out their driving licence.

But doing all of that for a load of spoilt, entitled, men-children? No thank you

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure if he's there anymore but the Norwich liaison used to have some odd players to look after, one was afraid of ghosts or something like that! Not a job I'd relish to be fair :LOL:
Ha ha I remember that, I can't remember who the player was but he thought the hotel room was haunted so refused to stay in it!
There was a story about Ruud van Nistelrooy calling his liaison with an emergency so the liaison drove all the way to his house only to find the curtain pole had come down. I'd have wrapped it around his bloody head.

• Haha
No idea. Most Leicester fans couldn’t give a tit about Villa, although we don’t have Forest, Derby or Cov anymore so maybe we’re clinging on to the Midlands derby thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Did shed a tear for little Arthur earlier, stopping the game to clap and the chanting. Thousands of strangers care more for that little chap than his own dad and his cruel excuse of a girlfriend. Horrible bastards.
Likewise lol! Some of them got a little bit too drunk then! Shame Kasper was handling his chest when it was his hand that was even touched?!

Maddison hates Villa and it’s so obvious, he literally threw Nakamba off him and trying to act the big man when Ramsey’s goal disallowed 🤣🤣🤣 my god I don’t think I could hate the pr*ck anymore

Reactions: 3
Likewise lol! Some of them got a little bit too drunk then! Shame Kasper was handling his chest when it was his hand that was even touched?!

Maddison hates Villa and it’s so obvious, he literally threw Nakamba off him and trying to act the big man when Ramsey’s goal disallowed 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, there’s no love lost 😂 It’s about time Maddison showed a bit of bollocks, he’s a massive fanny most of the time so it’s good to see. When he plays well, we tend to as a whole. Good game though eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't mind doing that kind of job for players who actually need help - I'm thinking foreign players who have never heard of council tax or direct debits, don't know how the school system works or how to sort out their driving licence.

But doing all of that for a load of spoilt, entitled, men-children? No thank you
It's the clubs though, they want their players to be solely focussed on training and performing so they appoint a liaison to handle everything else in their lives, but it means so many of them don't have the essential life skills we all take for granted and a reason footballers struggle when they retire as they've got no one to handle the mundane stuff anymore.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.