Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds like a crappy situation all round. I’ve just remembered he had that awful injury too.
I remember that. It was Liverpool v Man U. I think it was Riise who took the free kick and it just went straight through his leg. Poor lad.
Think he's the only Man U player to have had a round of applause from the Liverpool fans in a nice way

Reactions: 5
I remember that. It was Liverpool v Man U. I think it was Riise who took the free kick and it just went straight through his leg. Poor lad.
Think he's the only Man U player to have had a round of applause from the Liverpool fans in a nice way
I always remember Riise would hit the free kicks at some force so no wonder he got injured trying to block it 😬. of course it’s not anyones fault. Just a freak injury!

Reactions: 3
You’d think so wouldn’t you but the bar/standards are so low when it comes to a lot of these footballers. Its no wonder these wags put up with the cheats when you see how many defend footballers for their wrong doings and turn a blind eye cause of who they are🙃
I don't think that behaviour is exclusive to footballers though unfortunately.

Reactions: 9
Smith going there was a generational scandal, really. His family stopped coming to Elland Road because of the hassle they were getting and I don't think it's a push that he'd be unwelcome in Rothwell. On reflection, people have realised they had he gone anywhere else (I think the other option was Newcastle, who offered about a third of what Man United offered), we'd have struggled to survive over the summer. The heartbreak was very real, though. Even 40/50 year old men idolised him and I think he was that player for us who is now a cautionary tale about getting too attached to certain players, especially ones that kiss the badge lol.
I have to say I don't really like the badge kissing by players. Yes some are loyal and stay at the club but majority don't. I get the upset he was their own. Like many others nowandwven more going there. The hatred is still ongoing. I did hear that he could not go home and he like Rugby League and could not go but hey rumours and all that.
I know it might not mean much to Leeds fans but Jesus that injury he got at United 😭😱 was awful.

The term boys will be boys needs to do one.
Our society has the bar of expectation set so low for men, but still they find new ways to lower the bar.
For me it was the disrespect they gave to representing their Country. Like yeah we've been picked to play but sod it fancy a quicker with a blonde girl. Nah utter crass behaviour.
It makes you wonder if that's how they feel about playing for your country. It's it chatted about at Under 16s or under 18s and under 21s. Then today I see a England video with players talking about the first time they wore the 3 Lions shirt. The pride you see in their faces, its real.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There are some things bigger than football so when Wolves, Villa and Birmingham do it, i can imagine the opposition fans Liverpool, Leicester, and Millwall all will too.

Absolutely horrible story. Disgusting people. Hope they rot in jail

View attachment 903602

She seems to be at Winter Wonderland every other day

Has it suddenly become not completely tit?!
Winter Wonderland is so overrated. I have no idea why all these Wags and influencers go mad for it. It’s just a overpriced shite Christmas market. Most Christmas markets are overrated but Winter Wonderland is the worst one 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has the Scum newspaper been reading Tattle again - the story about Ben Chilwell 😉😝 you little buggers on the rave thread 😆😂🤣
Lazy journalists again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes thats correct, it was such a nasty accident and injury. But then we got accused of attacking the ambulance! Which was not true in the slightest, Smith himself said many Liverpool fans sent him cards/messages and well wishes, and no one attacked the ambulance. But of course us bleeping scousers are scum :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has the Scum newspaper been reading Tattle again - the story about Ben Chilwell 😉😝 you little buggers on the rave thread 😆😂🤣
Lazy journalists again

Christ - how much do these people get paid? And they are using tattle as a source?? Also they’re nearly 2 weeks behind aren’t they?!
I wonder how the rest of the harem will take this……I can imagine them thinking how has she made the papers and I didn’t?!
Look out for more hints dropped by whoever is up next in his palace of ick.

• Haha
The s*n being the s*n. They are SICK. And it’s the same name on that article that was on the Mason one:sick::sick::sick:

Christ - how much do these people get paid? And they are using tattle as a source?? Also they’re nearly 2 weeks behind aren’t they?!
I wonder how the rest of the harem will take this……I can imagine them thinking how has she made the papers and I didn’t?!
Look out for more hints dropped by whoever is up next in his palace of ick.
They unfollowed each other 2 days later lollllll 😭 😭 😭 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes thats correct, it was such a nasty accident and injury. But then we got accused of attacking the ambulance! Which was not true in the slightest, Smith himself said many Liverpool fans sent him cards/messages and well wishes, and no one attacked the ambulance. But of course us bleeping scousers are scum :)
I remember that about the BS about the ambulance now!
Don't get me started on us being accused as scum. I had to remove myself from the club football thread cos of some abhorrent comments about us and our beautiful city ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I remember that about the BS about the ambulance now!
Don't get me started on us being accused as scum. I had to remove myself from the club football thread cos of some abhorrent comments about us and our beautiful city ❤
Let me guess, we were called bin dippers? Because that is so original and so intelligent and so witty.

In our house, im a red and so is our daughter, but my partner and son are both Everton fans. My partner and son went to the derby during the week, they were not too bad when they got home tbh. I mean my other half said beforehand that he wasnt expecting anything, he was more pissed off at the fans who left the game in the first half. :)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.