Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me guess, we were called bin dippers? Because that is so original and so intelligent and so witty.

In our house, im a red and so is our daughter, but my partner and son are both Everton fans. My partner and son went to the derby during the week, they were not too bad when they got home tbh. I mean my other half said beforehand that he wasnt expecting anything, he was more pissed off at the fans who left the game in the first half. :)
Bin dippers and Liverpool is a slum 🤬 yes, certain parts are run down, but find me a city as big as ours that doesn't have run down areas! There was lots of other vile things said but thankfully some lovely posters came and said things a lot more eloquently than I was about to put 😅

Aww I love that. A proper scouse family. 💜
My brothers and 1 of my uncles are blue noses so when we're all together it can get a bit loud with the football banter.
Couldn't believe some were leaving in the 1st half! I know they're having a bad run but they've been through worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bin dippers and Liverpool is a slum 🤬 yes, certain parts are run down, but find me a city as big as ours that doesn't have run down areas! There was lots of other vile things said but thankfully some lovely posters came and said things a lot more eloquently than I was about to put 😅

Aww I love that. A proper scouse family. 💜
My brothers and 1 of my uncles are blue noses so when we're all together it can get a bit loud with the football banter.
Couldn't believe some were leaving in the 1st half! I know they're having a bad run but they've been through worse!
I'm an honorary Scouser amongst my friends and it's the proudest title I have :ROFLMAO: Incredible people and city. There's good and bad everywhere but I've always felt so at home there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello, Been following these blogs for years. But I have a tumblr, posted something about Ben Chilwell (I'm a Chelsea supporter) and i was literally leeched on...don't you find since the euros there are loads of 'new supporters' for certain players fangirls.

Reactions: 8
I am local to Liverpool (a wool though😂) and there are some extremely wealthy and posh areas there! Some of the houses are 😍 but there are some rundown areas too - just the same as any city in the world🌏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Origi once again consolidating his legend status. NGL i absolutely love the guy.
I dont think we deserved to win, but duck me im glad we did and i will absolutely take the result.
I have just been told by my bitter bluenosed partner that we have turned into the Manc shite of yesteryear with the old Fergie time and scoring in the last seconds. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t want kids but if I do I’ll bake the poor unfortunate soul Divock Origi. What a man. A legend of the KOP 🤣 I was miserable but always had a bit of hope. My neighbours must hate me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am gutted. I wasn’t expecting anything but started thinking we can take a point but nope 😭. Sometimes added time goes for you and some times it goes against you but i can’t help but be sad 😭.

My WBA supporting friend called me and I just hung up.😭 Let me mope for a few hours

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh my God, what a day to be hammer.

I still think Chelsea will win the league but well done West Ham for getting on the top 5.

Reactions: 11
Origi once again consolidating his legend status. NGL i absolutely love the guy.
I dont think we deserved to win, but duck me im glad we did and i will absolutely take the result.
I have just been told by my bitter bluenosed partner that we have turned into the Manc shite of yesteryear with the old Fergie time and scoring in the last seconds. :)
Origi doing what Origi does! I love this man as well!

Reactions: 4
I hate how media trained majority of these footballers are. I know it’s because the players get fined, prevent abuse on the refs etc but give me footballers speaking their actual opinion after games like Jude here rather than the media trained robot machines every week!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate how media trained majority of these footballers are. I know it’s because the players get fined, prevent abuse on the refs etc but give me footballers speaking their actual opinion after games like Jude here rather than the media trained robot machines every week!

I actually love him😂😍 but unfortunately he’s about to get the biggest fine in football or even a suspension for that.

Reactions: 12

Jude is actually very media trained; he knows exactly what he's doing here. Legend. His dad is quite outspoken and I don't think the apple has fallen far from the tree!

Reactions: 3
Hahahahaha I mean fair play to him but he is about to get fined for that

Reactions: 9
I actually love him😂😍 but unfortunately he’s about to get the biggest fine in football or even a suspension for that.
I'm intrigued as to how severe a punishment is. I hope his age is factored in and they just slap his wrist.

Reactions: 5
I'm intrigued as to how severe a punishment is. I hope his age is factored in and they just slap his wrist.
He’s English. The football world are known for giving English players harsher punishment. At least he will get to spend Christmas in Birmingham

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.