Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also about AS didnt his ex hack his social media so he denied it was ever his account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Connor Gallagher is quite a beautiful young man, his eyes and hair are lovely!

Phil Foden is stuck with 2 kids under 3 and a crazy gf who acts up in nightclubs. No wonder his eyes are wandering!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ive met conor before- he's an absolute babe
Ahh Im so glad to hear!! He seems like such a good person! I love him! (I know he’s not the best player In the league but I still love him)!

Alan Smith walked so Foden and Greenwood could run .
🤣🤣🤣 I thought he was cute when I was a really young teenager. Now Im like bleh no thanks 🤣. I used to fancy bleach blonde guys as a teenager… or guys with frosted tips 🤣. I blame Busted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh Im so glad to hear!! He seems like such a good person! I love him! (I know he’s not the best player In the league but I still love him)!

🤣🤣🤣 I thought he was cute when I was a really young teenager. Now Im like bleh no thanks 🤣. I used to fancy bleach blonde guys as a teenager… or guys with frosted tips 🤣. I blame Busted
I think everyone fancied him back then (including all of the straight men) but he's absolutely nothing to look at and never was. He had a strange hold over us, with his bad hair and his weirdly purple mouth.

I used to fancy Alan Smith when he was younger with bleached hair he turns my stomach now.

I remember i watched this documentary on Sky that followed a bunch of teenage girls from Leeds at a beauty therapy college and one of the girls dads was something to do with the football club anyway there was a charity dinner and he took his daughter along and Alan Smith was leering all over her, staring at her tits all night and trying to get off with her in front of her dad (who was really in to the idea because he was star struck by Alan) she was really sweet and shy, it was so awkward.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
oh Alan Smith was my laptop wallpaper back in his Man Utd days, I also secretly liked him when he was at Leeds lol
Me too, then friends found out Inliked him and took the piss! Typical footie banter.

Me too, then friends found out Inliked him and took the piss! Typical footie banter.
Also wasn't true about him not being able to go back to Rothwell when he moved to Man Utd?

Last edited:
Had no idea until now he was such a creep! Googled and he cheated on his wife and left her for some random woman then broke up with her too… ick.

According to the articles he doesn’t have a smart phone… sure you don’t 🙄

• Sick

Also wasn't true about him not being able to go back to Rothwell when he moved to Man Utd?
Smith going there was a generational scandal, really. His family stopped coming to Elland Road because of the hassle they were getting and I don't think it's a push that he'd be unwelcome in Rothwell. On reflection, people have realised they had he gone anywhere else (I think the other option was Newcastle, who offered about a third of what Man United offered), we'd have struggled to survive over the summer. The heartbreak was very real, though. Even 40/50 year old men idolised him and I think he was that player for us who is now a cautionary tale about getting too attached to certain players, especially ones that kiss the badge lol.

Reactions: 4
Smith going there was a generational scandal, really. His family stopped coming to Elland Road because of the hassle they were getting and I don't think it's a push that he'd be unwelcome in Rothwell. On reflection, people have realised they had he gone anywhere else (I think the other option was Newcastle, who offered about a third of what Man United offered), we'd have struggled to survive over the summer. The heartbreak was very real, though. Even 40/50 year old men idolised him and I think he was that player for us who is now a cautionary tale about getting too attached to certain players, especially ones that kiss the badge lol.
I used to think he was such a babe too, some of these stories are so grim about him.

I also used to always think Ashley Cole was nice looking and he was a snake too.

Peter Ridsdale came out I think this year and said he gave Smith an ultimatum, you go to Man Utd or the club goes under. Man Utd were the only club who would pay his fee in full and they needed to cash straight away, all the other clubs wanted to pay in instalments. It was a tit situation to be put in.

What were Saka, ESR and Ramsdale like?x
ESR was tall and the quietest one that we met. I think he’s a babe but definitely too young for me! He’s closer to my son’s age lol. This was in the summer just before Ramsdale signed and Saka was off on his post Euros holidays which was a shame as my son loves him.

• Heart
Peter Ridsdale came out I think this year and said he gave Smith an ultimatum, you go to Man Utd or the club goes under. Man Utd were the only club who would pay his fee in full and they needed to cash straight away, all the other clubs wanted to pay in instalments. It was a tit situation to be put in.
That sounds like a crappy situation all round. I’ve just remembered he had that awful injury too.

That sounds like a crappy situation all round. I’ve just remembered he had that awful injury too.
To be fair, I think his career partly dwindled because of the position change at Man United and not just his injury. When he dropped so much deeper, he lost the bite that was in important to his game.

That boys will be boys excuse doesn't fly anymore. We're past that...
You’d think so wouldn’t you but the bar/standards are so low when it comes to a lot of these footballers. Its no wonder these wags put up with the cheats when you see how many defend footballers for their wrong doings and turn a blind eye cause of who they are🙃

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.