Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's certainly my experience. Juan Mata was lovely, I had a bit of a thing for him but when I met him that disappeared!
He was just so sweet, I wanted to pat him on the head and make sure he had a decent packed lunch for training :LOL:
That was when he played for Shelsea ;)
I miss the hugs from his blog

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I met the whole Arsenal team this year as son is a fan. They’re not packed with heart throbs though so maybe no one will find that very exciting :ROFLMAO: All very friendly and gave him time for photos etc. Bellerin was probably the one I liked the most. Very charming.

Reactions: 9
That's certainly my experience. Juan Mata was lovely, I had a bit of a thing for him but when I met him that disappeared!
He was just so sweet, I wanted to pat him on the head and make sure he had a decent packed lunch for training :LOL:
That was when he played for Shelsea ;)
Juan Mata just seems like the nicest person. I bet he’s like the best person to be friends with.

Hi everyone I'm new here!

Has anyone ever lusted after a player then saw them person and realised they're not that nice after all?
I used to like Chilwell then saw him in person and was like naaah mate 🤣
Conversely I saw Cesar Azpilicueta and he's so much cuter in person. And I love how he pronounces it Shelsea 😂😍
I saw Lewis Dunk once 🤣 Hes really tall even from a distance. Like I know he is tall but he looks even taller than I thought if that makes sense!

I have never met a player despite splitting my time between two place both with a premier league team. If I met any of the Wolves players I would probably make a tit out of myself 🤣

Cesar Has a really cute accent tbf 😭🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Juan Mata just seems like the nicest person. I bet he’s like the best person to be friends with.
I love Juan Mata I was sad when he left Chelsea it seemed like he felt so at home there but never felt the same at Man Utd.
I met Fernando Torres too he was very smiley and dreamy he's got a lot more freckles than you see in pictures which I love.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have never met a player despite splitting my time between two place both with a premier league team. If I met any of the Wolves players I would probably make a tit out of myself 🤣
I grew up with footballers around all the time, you get over it very quickly trust me!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You come from a footballing family or did you play for a club youth team?
I hated football growing up, it took over everything. My brother and his friend were supposed to be the next biggest thing, big team scouts turning up left right and centre to watch them play but neither of them broke through in the end, there was always a reason, usually as other lads had more influential parents it seems. My brothers friend went pro in another sport but my brother got injured and ended up playing semi pro like our dad for a while. My uncle was a pro player back in the day.

Reactions: 13
Hi everyone I'm new here!

Has anyone ever lusted after a player then saw them person and realised they're not that nice after all?
I used to like Chilwell then saw him in person and was like naaah mate 🤣
Conversely I saw Cesar Azpilicueta and he's so much cuter in person. And I love how he pronounces it Shelsea 😂😍
Hello 👋

Mine was Michael Owen. Back in the day! I thought he was absolutely gorgeous and then I saw him in real life and he came up to my chin and looked like a little boy 😩 (we're around the same age btw) knew he was a dirt bag back then.

Oh and David James. He'd not long done the Armani campaign I think, and I saw him out in town. Those campaign pics were filtered to duck!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HAHAHAHA I just googled Ipswich assistant manager then but no not him 💀💀 DA of Nigerian descent yes and FJ also of African descent but not Nigerian
hahahahah i was gonna say they are two very different types you have there! I think i’m onto FJ now, the J being junior 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
hahahahah i was gonna say they are two very different types you have there! I think i’m onto FJ now, the J being junior 👀
Well I’m at it, nothing happened at all I was just fuming but another player with a double barrelled surname once thought it was a good idea to pick me up to drive me to a ‘date’ when I was in another city visiting my mate. Drove me 85 miles away from where I was to where he was playing at the time. Absolutely fuming 😂 he’s a PL player too. Used to be a running joke in my group of mates how thirsty they all were and how I had my own team going on

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I met the whole Arsenal team this year as son is a fan. They’re not packed with heart throbs though so maybe no one will find that very exciting :ROFLMAO: All very friendly and gave him time for photos etc. Bellerin was probably the one I liked the most. Very charming.
What were Saka, ESR and Ramsdale like?x

FJ, also DA from Ev but on a more casual basis 😂

My fave conquest ever was a proper international celeb, played for Liverpool. He's the one it lasted longest with. Wish I could say but I'm not baiting myself cos he'd know it was me and that's so embarrassing. Proper Lauryn Goodman vibes and I am not about that 😂😂

You had encounters with any of the Wolves lads 👀

• Haha
Hello 👋

Mine was Michael Owen. Back in the day! I thought he was absolutely gorgeous and then I saw him in real life and he came up to my chin and looked like a little boy 😩 (we're around the same age btw) knew he was a dirt bag back then.

Oh and David James. He'd not long done the Armani campaign I think, and I saw him out in town. Those campaign pics were filtered to duck!!!
Michael Owen was very popular with a lot of my friends, mainly gay, they all loved his thighs, but he never did it for me. I had such a big thing for Alan Smith though. That bleach blond hair and that cheeky smile used to melt me!

Reactions: 5
Michael Owen was very popular with a lot of my friends, mainly gay, they all loved his thighs, but he never did it for me. I had such a big thing for Alan Smith though. That bleach blond hair and that cheeky smile used to melt me!
Oh my God Alan Smith was such a beauty!
He's really tall too, I'm guessing as you like Eric Dier you have a thing for tall lads? :LOL:

Nah you're not at all. I'd be more proud if you bagged Stevie G. I'd love to know if he's truly a family man or tempted to stray ha.

Just read through vaguely remember those screenshots. Isn't he with someone else now? Suppose at that age he's probably a few on the go! His mum seems like a right sort :mad:
Harvey is a good person but he didn’t end it well with his last ex Alicia who seems like a nice girl from what I can gather.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.