Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh Alan Smith was my laptop wallpaper back in his Man Utd days, I also secretly liked him when he was at Leeds lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Back in the day I ended up in a restaurant when Alan Smith was at Man U and he and Dominic Mateo and a load of hangers on came in. Alan spent more time in the loo he did at the table. ❄ He wasn’t even subtle.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The year villa was in the Championship we met the squad and then the year they got promoted we did.
Most looked as I imagined, JG smelt lovely. Tammy Abraham was a bit rude.
Wesley (OG fans will remember) really lovely.

Harvey is a good person but he didn’t end it well with his last ex Alicia who seems like a nice girl from what I can gather.
Nah you're not at all. I'd be more proud if you bagged Stevie G. I'd love to know if he's truly a family man or tempted to stray ha.
Stevie was always a dirt bag, as was Alex. I used to go to the same places they did in Liverpool.

Someone posted not so long ago he made a move on them or their mate when he was in Glasgow.

Reactions: 1
Alan Smith 😍😍😍 my first proper football crush, no idea why the bleach blonde did it so much for me but he really is a beautiful man.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Harvey is a good person but he didn’t end it well with his last ex Alicia who seems like a nice girl from what I can gather.
there’s a whole thread on Twitter of exposing him as an abusive boyfriend, a racist and using charity to earn money. Wouldn’t call him a “good person” more of a complete dick really.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
oh Alan Smith was my laptop wallpaper back in his Man Utd days, I also secretly liked him when he was at Leeds lol
Oh I first noticed him when he was at Leeds. I didn't even like football then, but with my brother leaving a tonne of football magazines all over the house what's a gay older brother to do other than have a browse? :ROFLMAO:

Oh my God Alan Smith was such a beauty!
He's really tall too, I'm guessing as you like Eric Dier you have a thing for tall lads? :LOL:
I'm quite short so maybe that's why I like tall lads, I'm also (just about) old enough to be Eric's dad so I have this protective thing for him too. FFS LOL I'm such a twit :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Back in the day I ended up in a restaurant when Alan Smith was at Man U and he and Dominic Mateo and a load of hangers on came in. Alan spent more time in the loo he did at the table. ❄ He wasn’t even subtle.
I heard Alan was a bit of a bad boy, so lovely to look at though

Reactions: 3
Stevie was always a dirt bag, as was Alex. I used to go to the same places they did in Liverpool.

Someone posted not so long ago he made a move on them or their mate when he was in Glasgow.
Yeah they are both as bad as each other and have mixed with some shady characters over the years.

Oh I first noticed him when he was at Leeds. I didn't even like football then, but with my brother leaving a tonne of football magazines all over the house what's a gay older brother to do other than have a browse? :ROFLMAO:

I'm quite short so maybe that's why I like tall lads, I'm also (just about) old enough to be Eric's dad so I have this protective thing for him too. FFS LOL I'm such a twit :ROFLMAO:
No you're not he is lovely, the sort you could just cuddle for hours, I'm in a real soppy mood now I thinking of all these cute guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh my God Alan Smith was such a beauty!
He's really tall too, I'm guessing as you like Eric Dier you have a thing for tall lads? :LOL:
Alan Smith is not tall! He was only 5ft 10 at Leeds. Maybe he got taller at MK Dons.
Never knew him to enjoy playing in the snow but he did have a rep as a shagger and was always bleeping girls in cupboards and toilets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Alan Smith is not tall! He was only 5ft 10 at Leeds. Maybe he got taller at MK Dons.
Never knew him to enjoy playing in the snow but he did have a rep as a shagger and was always bleeping girls in cupboards and toilets.
5'10" is still taller than me hon! :LOL:

• Haha
Wasn’t one of his toilet shags on England duty? Think I remember it making the papers and he never got in the squad again.

• Haha
Sorry for posting a link to the Daily Hate Mail.....

Another one who needs a Fiat Punto.
And HOW does it go from crashing a car into a school to blethering on about that rancid Paige Bannister? FFS it was 5 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another one who needs a Fiat Punto.
And HOW does it go from crashing a car into a school to blethering on about that rancid Paige Bannister? FFS it was 5 years ago.
I know right, crashes into a school, but hey his girlfriend cheated on him in 2016. o_O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.