Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather chelsea won it too. City and Liverpool are very good but it makes things a bit more interesting. I think Celtic won 9 in a row once and it’s been celtic or rangers since the 80s. It would be dull if the PL went like that.

Of course I personally hope all the teams above us lose every game… we go on a mad run and win it…. It won’t happen but I can dream 🤣.

Did anyone see that post about what team would have won it without the big six. We would have won immediately after being promoted 🤣

Reactions: 5
We've not long got back from the Villa game. I didn't boo or cheer him, but we absolutely joined in with the Villa till I die chants. I've never heard it sang so loud, so much passion!! Definitely a message to the snake. Such a great atmosphere this evening, I've never come away from a defeat feeling so positive.

Seen on twitter he was laughing when they scored first then shuffled back in his chair when the camera caught him. And the lap of the pitch at the end looking all emotional, naaahh I don't but it. All for the media and PR. Don't put out an interview a few days before you return, saying you basically would have signed for any club who paid enough the year before you left. Snakey little prick. He's put a message on his insta that the reception at VP was welcoming!

Still think he's fit as though 🙈
Morgan Samson is far more attractive, Gerrard seems to want to give him sometime 🙌🏼

Hi everyone I'm new here!

Has anyone ever lusted after a player then saw them person and realised they're not that nice after all?
I used to like Chilwell then saw him in person and was like naaah mate 🤣
Conversely I saw Cesar Azpilicueta and he's so much cuter in person. And I love how he pronounces it Shelsea 😂😍
Kind of. Maddison looked even worse in person I thought. Someone should introduce him to exfoliator. Or a paper bag.

Eric Dier is much better looking in person and much taller than I expected.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d rather chelsea won it too. City and Liverpool are very good but it makes things a bit more interesting. I think Celtic won 9 in a row once and it’s been celtic or rangers since the 80s. It would be dull if the PL went like that.

Of course I personally hope all the teams above us lose every game… we go on a mad run and win it…. It won’t happen but I can dream 🤣.

Did anyone see that post about what team would have won it without the big six. We would have won immediately after being promoted 🤣
Celtic did a 9 in a row twice. Once in the late 90s and the second time 2 years ago.

Reactions: 1
Kind of. Maddison looked even worse in person I thought. Someone should introduce him to exfoliator. Or a paper bag.

Eric Dier is much better looking in person and much taller than I expected.
JM is not popular in these parts is he? 🤣

I know what you mean about Eric Dier, I was at an event in London with my best friend who is 6'1" and he stood next to Dier and he towered over him, he must be 6'4" or 6'5". Seemed super shy too which surprised me, was so nice to everyone who spoke to him too.

Reactions: 8
Hi everyone I'm new here!

Has anyone ever lusted after a player then saw them person and realised they're not that nice after all?
I used to like Chilwell then saw him in person and was like naaah mate 🤣
Conversely I saw Cesar Azpilicueta and he's so much cuter in person. And I love how he pronounces it Shelsea 😂😍
Love a bit of Azpi!
He is sexy as hell and has a megawatt smile!

I know what you mean about Eric Dier, I was at an event in London with my best friend who is 6'1" and he stood next to Dier and he towered over him, he must be 6'4" or 6'5". Seemed super shy too which surprised me, was so nice to everyone who spoke to him too.
Nope Maddison is a budget Noel Edmunds with worse fashion than Edmunds had in the 80s and 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

JM is a king and must be treated as one 😤
If he is craving steak, I will cover my pussy with mustard and herbs as I drag it across hot concrete- will serve it to him medium rare 🥵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
cmon cherryshade its christmas can we stick to the goss & not you making us feel ill. theres rave section for that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
As an Everton fan I am really curious to know who this is 😂😂😂
FJ, also DA from Ev but on a more casual basis 😂

My fave conquest ever was a proper international celeb, played for Liverpool. He's the one it lasted longest with. Wish I could say but I'm not baiting myself cos he'd know it was me and that's so embarrassing. Proper Lauryn Goodman vibes and I am not about that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

My fave conquest ever was a proper international celeb, played for Liverpool. He's the one it lasted longest with. Wish I could say but I'm not baiting myself cos he'd know it was me and that's so embarrassing. Proper Lauryn Goodman vibes and I am not about that 😂😂
Nobody’s vibes are as bad as LG’s 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When Shelsea 😂 fans called him Dave he was so into it he's a superstar. So typical of the Spanish players they're so nice.
That's certainly my experience. Juan Mata was lovely, I had a bit of a thing for him but when I met him that disappeared!
He was just so sweet, I wanted to pat him on the head and make sure he had a decent packed lunch for training :LOL:
That was when he played for Shelsea ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Are we talking Nigerian and an Ipswich assistant manager here 🤣 if so then thats hilarious and random

Reactions: 2
JM is a king and must be treated as one 😤
If he is craving steak, I will cover my pussy with mustard and herbs as I drag it across hot concrete- will serve it to him medium rare 🥵
Wouldn’t bother it’ll hurt and he’s bound to be a disappoint… small man syndrome []

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.