Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t say much does he Pep!

ps where you at @olivia321?
It’s all ✌ & ❤ Will take the 3 points but you lot played well in the second half

You know full well I joined in the boo’s too and I didn’t like that quick drop of the smile when City scored and he knew the camera was on him very sly.

Reactions: 4
Can you ask your friend who used to work for Lovely aFfrimarion bisCuits to ask Jota to ask Neves if he wants a side piece? Asking for a friend who is a Wolves fan, would let him smash and is up that way every other weekend, I know he has a partner but I do too…I mean my friend does too 😇
I'll get straight to it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A bit harsh lol

He looked quite emotional when he came on.

You guys played much better in the 2nd half but do lack a lot of creativity. Shame about Bailey’s injury!
Not to be taken so literally but everyone knows what he’s up to (not sure how many times people have to say this) yes imagine if CC had scored!

Last edited:
It’s all ✌ & ❤ Will take the 3 points but you lot played well in the second half

You know full well I joined in the boo’s too and I didn’t like that quick drop of the smile when City scored and he knew the camera was on him very sly.
Saw that, we were never going to win against City, but you don’t even need him either, at least we tried 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Saw that, we were never going to win against City, but you don’t even need him either, at least we tried 😝
At least Villa are not tainted by his drama anymore. The door mats mum was at the City match with him on Sunday there is absolutely no morals or shame where any of them are concerned.

Reactions: 11
Exactly the same! In my early 20s I’d be made up like loll I’m unreal staying in his the night after a game helping to relax them muscles 🤭 now I’m 26 and I have a gorgeous long coat to warm me up when I’m sat in the stands which I’m made up with and that does me 😂😂

with one I dated, he wasn’t a big deal he played for Everton but was always loaned and stuff. One time someone took a sneaky pic of me and him having food in Chinatown and i was like wow Alex Gerard move over hun there’s a new superwag in town x

he moved abroad and I did go over with him but he was annoying so I came home
As an Everton fan I am really curious to know who this is 😂😂😂

• Haha
We've not long got back from the Villa game. I didn't boo or cheer him, but we absolutely joined in with the Villa till I die chants. I've never heard it sang so loud, so much passion!! Definitely a message to the snake. Such a great atmosphere this evening, I've never come away from a defeat feeling so positive.

Seen on twitter he was laughing when they scored first then shuffled back in his chair when the camera caught him. And the lap of the pitch at the end looking all emotional, naaahh I don't but it. All for the media and PR. Don't put out an interview a few days before you return, saying you basically would have signed for any club who paid enough the year before you left. Snakey little prick. He's put a message on his insta that the reception at VP was welcoming!

Still think he's fit as though 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If it was his baby maybe, but wanting to blow your beans inside a heavily pregnant woman who is carrying another man's baby?
Now I'm very open minded about people's sexual proclivities but that is a step too far.
Surely TAA must of known she was pregnant? Sounds like he is messaging a few girls and just seeing who responds!

Why do girls do this🙈 anyway who is it 😂👀
Trying too see the Clubs badge on the shorts! I think it’s claret and blue? Could be wrong. Surname ends in N? Bowen?

Surely TAA must of known she was pregnant? Sounds like he is messaging a few girls and just seeing who responds!

Trying too see the Clubs badge on the shorts! I think it’s claret and blue? Could be wrong. Surname ends in N? Bowen?
She messaged him for an autograph for her boyfriend I think? And he told her to add him on Snapchat and then he said some v weird stuff to her like when she said I don’t think my boyfriend would be very happy with that he said cause I’m gonna duck his pregnant girlfriend or something along those lines. The screenshots are on google it you want to see the full Conversatikns

I thought it looked like an arsenal, WHU or Burnley badge, I know arsenal don’t play in claret but the shape I mean.

I like Salah he seems so nice… I might change my mind on if I like him after we play Liverpool though 🤣

Reactions: 5
Looks like the top 3 will remain the top 3 in whatever order. Sadly they are head and shoulders above everyone else.

It will be interesting to see if Chelsea can hold on - this will be much more bearable for me compared to the other 2 teams winning 😥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like the top 3 will remain the top 3 in whatever order. Sadly they are head and shoulders above everyone else.

It will be interesting to see if Chelsea can hold on - this will be much more bearable for me compared to the other 2 teams winning 😥🤣
I want Chelsea to do it this year, I really think they will!!
I hope it mixes up a bit at the top though, its kinda boring when you can already tell who will stay up there.

Reactions: 6

As long we don't have this many injuries going forward... We were diabolical yesterday. Probably the worst performance I have seen understand Tuchel.

god same, I don’t quite actively hate chelsea as much as the other 2 (currently at least), but I think they’re massively gonna struggle with the injuries they have. be interesting to see how liverpool do with AFCON coming up

god same, I don’t quite actively hate chelsea as much as the other 2 (currently at least), but I think they’re massively gonna struggle with the injuries they have. be interesting to see how liverpool do with AFCON coming up
We only have those 3 players missing for a few games. I think our season will depend on those few weeks though, if we still win those games there’s a big chance of us winning the prem. If not, I think we will win the UCL.

Let’s hope the chelsea & city managers don’t use injuries as excuses, as when Klopp did it last year everyone was on his case 🤣 not so good when it’s you is it Pep…

Hi everyone I'm new here!

Has anyone ever lusted after a player then saw them person and realised they're not that nice after all?
I used to like Chilwell then saw him in person and was like naaah mate 🤣
Conversely I saw Cesar Azpilicueta and he's so much cuter in person. And I love how he pronounces it Shelsea 😂😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.