Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a shame John Stones isn't in the squad tonight, would have been nice to see him and Ashley Young shaking hands 👀
Everyone else was waiting for Grealish to make a return to villa park, me I was more interested in the atmosphere between - JS and AY gutted 🤣

Do you think Stones has managed to get himself out of the squad intentionally? Such a weird situation.
Will have to wait till Villa play at City or will it be Ashley Youngs turn to pull out of that game😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think Stones has managed to get himself out of the squad intentionally? Such a weird situation.
Would be mad if he did, especially as City are already down one centre back. Pep says he and Walker have niggles, though they were both fine yesterday, so I reckon they're bring rested or it's Covid related

Reactions: 6
Well, consider me willing next week Stevie! I may come out of retirement.

In other news, seems like a medical emergency at the Watford/Chelsea game another fan fallen ill :(
hope the fans ok, the thing I really hate is how any illness or death brings out the Anti Vaxxers spouting tit.
not fair on their families

Prey tell? Sharing some fish lips?
JS's Mrs had a kid with AY

Reactions: 9
now a medical emergency in crowd of Leicester game.

for me I think the fact it's been so hard to see a Dr plays a big part.
and so many are putting off seeing the Dr because it takes so long to get an appointment

and on a football note apparently Everton have fans leaving already. out of all clubs I thought theres would stay as used to it 😂

What?????????

Another father to be?
Who he got pregnant?

Just watching Hendo looking all sexy waiting to lead the team out!

Jesus these players are shagging like it’s the end of the world!
Hendo is sexy as duck, I can't even lie
Nah TAA didn't get anyone pregnant, he was messaging a pregnant woman who had a boyfriend, wanting to sleep with her haha

Reactions: 4
Hendo is honestly having one of the games of his life tonight. Unbelievable performance. Trent is a bit meh tonight. No doubt we’ll come out swinging into those blue nose shites second half though!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
TA

Horny little think TAA!
If it was his baby maybe, but wanting to blow your beans inside a heavily pregnant woman who is carrying another man's baby?
Now I'm very open minded about people's sexual proclivities but that is a step too far.

Reactions: 6
No coincidence that they’re singing ‘Villa Till I Die’ when the walking STD comes on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No coincidence that they’re singing ‘Villa Till I Die’ when the walking STD comes on
A bit harsh lol

He looked quite emotional when he came on.

You guys played much better in the 2nd half but do lack a lot of creativity. Shame about Bailey’s injury!

Whose the walking STD?

I was watching my boys smash the blue shites! That Jota goal, what an angle!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
SG is tempted to stray and has done
Can you ask your friend who used to work for Lovely aFfrimarion bisCuits to ask Jota to ask Neves if he wants a side piece? Asking for a friend who is a Wolves fan, would let him smash and is up that way every other weekend, I know he has a partner but I do too…I mean my friend does too 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.