Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that C and VC are doing a good job monitoring the younger players- but something about harvey elliot gives me the ick, he just seems a bit sleazy
Did you see that twitter thread about some things he has done??

Hun don't mention any specific names cause it can get a bit messy, especially with tabloids
Oh I haven’t?! I must look there in a minute. Oh he definitely still needs maturing but better than his Snapchat days!

Reactions: 1
Hahahahhaa he seems a right weirdo. I know some of his mates and I don’t like them either 🤣 when I was younger I used to always take the bait when the players messaged, I was awful 😂 amongst failed relationships with them, and proper weird meet ups, I had a year or so long thing with quite a big player and I was made up with myself 😂😂 I am grown now but I do look back with fond memories

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I haven’t?! I must look there in a minute. Oh he definitely still needs maturing but better than his Snapchat days!
Yes 100%, the snapchat stuff was very messy! That whole TAA stuff with the pregnant stuff always gets me though 🤣
-The harvey elliot thread

Hahahahhaa he seems a right weirdo. I know some of his mates and I don’t like them either 🤣 when I was younger I used to always take the bait when the players messaged, I was awful 😂 amongst failed relationships with them, and proper weird meet ups, I had a year or so long thing with quite a big player and I was made up with myself 😂😂 I am grown now but I do look back with fond memories
Spill babe!!!👀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have never dated a footballer, but have come across a couple in a professional capacity, were idiots.

Was going to watch the Home Derby tonight, all that tattling about our wingman has worn me out.

Reactions: 2
Eh when we’re in our early twenties do we know any better! Pull of a footballer used to be a big thrill now with social media don’t think I’d go anywhere near that lifestyle! Prefer to stay in the stands and watch now!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I dont think mentioning names makes a diff as the 'journalists' will work it out from clues like we did.
Initials will make it harder if players/family etc are googling their own name though

Reactions: 12
Eh when we’re in our early twenties do we know any better! Pull of a footballer used to be a big thrill now with social media don’t think I’d go anywhere near that lifestyle! Prefer to stay in the stands and watch now!
Exactly the same! In my early 20s I’d be made up like loll I’m unreal staying in his the night after a game helping to relax them muscles 🤭 now I’m 26 and I have a gorgeous long coat to warm me up when I’m sat in the stands which I’m made up with and that does me 😂😂

with one I dated, he wasn’t a big deal he played for Everton but was always loaned and stuff. One time someone took a sneaky pic of me and him having food in Chinatown and i was like wow Alex Gerard move over hun there’s a new superwag in town x

he moved abroad and I did go over with him but he was annoying so I came home

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly the same! In my early 20s I’d be made up like loll I’m unreal staying in his the night after a game helping to relax them muscles 🤭 now I’m 26 and I have a gorgeous long coat to warm me up when I’m sat in the stands which I’m made up with and that does me 😂😂

with one I dated, he wasn’t a big deal he played for Everton but was always loaned and stuff. One time someone took a sneaky pic of me and him having food in Chinatown and i was like wow Alex Gerard move over hun there’s a new superwag in town x

he moved abroad and I did go over with him but he was annoying so I came home
Everton 😬 you poor thing! I’d say the depression was contagious?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂 I know tell me about it! wasn’t even the only Everton player. Rrr I’m awful
Nah you're not at all. I'd be more proud if you bagged Stevie G. I'd love to know if he's truly a family man or tempted to stray ha.

Yes 100%, the snapchat stuff was very messy! That whole TAA stuff with the pregnant stuff always gets me though 🤣
-The harvey elliot thread

Spill babe!!!👀
Just read through vaguely remember those screenshots. Isn't he with someone else now? Suppose at that age he's probably a few on the go! His mum seems like a right sort :mad:

Reactions: 5
Nah you're not at all. I'd be more proud if you bagged Stevie G. I'd love to know if he's truly a family man or tempted to stray ha.

Just read through vaguely remember those screenshots. Isn't he with someone else now? Suppose at that age he's probably a few on the go! His mum seems like a right sort :mad:
SG is tempted to stray and has done

I am hoping my Villa fans at least come up with some jokey chants for the deserter (it’s a joke!) 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
It's a shame John Stones isn't in the squad tonight, would have been nice to see him and Ashley Young shaking hands 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am hoping my Villa fans at least come up with some jokey chants for the deserter (it’s a joke!) 😝
There were more cheers than boos at warm up. If I'd have been there I would have booed the place down :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.