Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I know friendly enough - gets on well with the other English other halves and a new Portuguese one. Definitely one of the quieter ones in terms of what I hear though but seems like a girls girl, social around the GT and seemingly very friendly with a certain blonde songstress. edited to add I do believe she packed in her job/business though, think she's just the typical wag now but I stand to be corrected on that!

I know less about the foreign born players, all my contacts would have the "tea" on the UK based ones. I do know the captains wife has a HUGE disdain for a certain non Lovely Affirmation Biscuit whose made himself a bit of a stage 5 clinger.
My head hurts trying to figure out who you're talking about!

Can someone simplify it for me please?

Reactions: 9
My head hurts trying to figure out who you're talking about!

Can someone simplify it for me please?
Captain- captain of the club
VC- vice captain
Tosser- Irish friend that captain used to play with at Sunderland I believe, captain's wife doesn't like him though
Flirt- One with the LTP and gf
LTP- long-term partner of Flirt

mine too! i think i can get most of it minus the biscuit stuff haha. also want to know if there's any tea on konate or salah
Oh the Lovely aFfirmation bisCuits is just the initials of the club 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They go on holiday together and they are very close friends!

Budge up I’m here πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
The captain and the tosser or the flirt and the songstress? Good Lord apologies to other people trying to decipher this. You'll have to be Alan Turing here. But I am enjoying the lack of Manchester gossip for once :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
VC- vice captain
Tosser- Irish friend that captain used to play with at Sunderland I believe, captain's wife doesn't like him though

oh good ik what you mean now then :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
mine too! i think i can get most of it minus the biscuit stuff haha. also want to know if there's any tea on konate or salah
Both VERY low key. Konate quite close with Mane understandably for the Muslim and language. I have heard gossip about another African player being a bit of a Lothario though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
VC- vice captain

Thank you ❀
It was the tosser and the Lovely Affirmation biscuits that threw me... I was trying to think of a player with those initials πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
VC- vice captain

Is is very Keane? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pl
Thank you ❀
It was the tosser and the Lovely Affirmation biscuits that threw me... I was trying to think of a player with those initials πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I think I’m too πŸ’”πŸ’”to figure it out? You need to help Ethel and i through these monumrntous difficult periods in our lives! Who are we tattling about now? I’m lost

• Haha
Salah is a quiet guy from what i've come across, don't know much about his relationship- all I know is that he is married 🀣

@Dancing Dave Thoughts on Harvey Elliot??
I like him - I think it's obvious he's had some media training this year though! Definitely a bit flash on the gram but I think that will calm down as our boys aren't usually like that. Huge potential if he keeps his head down and keeps his social aliged to the rest of them although I do like a few of his cheeky likes here and there. Think our C and VC is doing a good job with mentoring the young lads over all.

Is is very Keane? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pl

I think I’m too πŸ’”πŸ’”to figure it out? You need to help Ethel and i through these monumrntous difficult periods in our lives! Who are we tattling about now? I’m lost
Not Keane :p although as much as I want to dislike him immensely he does a lot of good work where he's originally from.

I think cherryshade has given the best hints tbh! I'm usually quite blunt so any hint I'd give well let's just say I might as well name him! I'll give it a go, maybe he should spend more time around his older teammates than his wingmen.

After a long shite day working trying ti get your head around the very good clues but also slightly baffling sorry brain hurts πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
But carry on with the tea I'll figure it out next week. πŸ˜„

Reactions: 7
I like him - I think it's obvious he's had some media training this year though! Definitely a bit flash on the gram but I think that will calm down as our boys aren't usually like that. Huge potential if he keeps his head down and keeps his social aliged to the rest of them although I do like a few of his cheeky likes here and there. Think our C and VC is doing a good job with mentoring the young lads over all.

Not Keane :p although as much as I want to dislike him immensely he does a lot of good work where he's originally from.

I think cherryshade has given the best hints tbh! I'm usually quite blunt so any hint I'd give well let's just say I might as well name him! I'll give it a go, maybe he should spend more time around his older teammates than his wingmen.
I know about AR, who was the Irish one that C wife does not like.
I have been utterly filthy this afternoon, don’t know what’s wrong with me, Cherry has rubbed off on me and Ethels Willy!
Kalvins body! 😩😩😩😝😝😝😜
45446223-BF7F-4BFD-AAD6-53489321D903.png
45446223-BF7F-4BFD-AAD6-53489321D903.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Both VERY low key. Konate quite close with Mane understandably for the Muslim and language. I have heard gossip about another African player being a bit of a Lothario though.
Hahahaha are you talking about NK? πŸ˜‚ I’ve never met the lad but was invited round to his numerous times when he first moved here

• Wow
It's Andy Robertson. The songstress is Perrie. She's close with his wife, they have been seen together on multiple occasions.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I agree that C and VC are doing a good job monitoring the younger players- but something about harvey elliot gives me the ick, he just seems a bit sleazy
Did you see that twitter thread about some things he has done??

It's Andy Robertson. The songstress is Perrie. She's close with his wife, they have been seen together on multiple occasions.
Hun don't mention any specific names cause it can get a bit messy, especially with tabloids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.