Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a shame cause he's actually a really nice down to earth guy- but a lot of the committed ones are fooling around
The only one who's basically 1000000% loyal is the captain, i'd genuinely be surprised if he ever cheated
That would seriously push me over the edge if he ever did!!
What about the boss or the vice captain? Are they open to "suggestions"? If so can you pass on my number please πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That would seriously push me over the edge if he ever did!!
What about the boss or the vice captain? Are they open to "suggestions"? If so can you pass on my number please πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Tbf i've not really heard anything about the VC or boss, I think it's safe to say that they are also 100% loyal

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's a shame cause he's actually a really nice down to earth guy- but a lot of the committed ones are fooling around
The only one who's basically 1000000% loyal is the captain, i'd genuinely be surprised if he ever cheated
Yep the loyal sweet ones are dark horses. Ethel I will join you heartbroken. I’m still crying over my little dimple faced man bun man, shagging another woman on holiday and getting her knocked up! I thought he was all innocent and Nauru’s πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” Budge up Ethel this bench needs to be bigger!

• Haha
  • Heart
Yep the loyal sweet ones are dark horses. Ethel I will join you heartbroken. I’m still crying over my little dimple faced man bun man, shagging another woman on holiday and getting her knocked up! I thought he was all innocent and Nauru’s πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” Budge up Ethel this bench needs to be bigger!

Wait what?!?! I haven't heard this tea before-spill!!!

Reactions: 1
Tbf i've not really heard anything about the VC or boss, I think it's safe to say that they are also 100% loyal
I know a few people close to the team and on but can also verify that the captain is very, very committed. Also has one of THE nicest wives going, very family orientated as you'd expect. I am shocked if what you were told was true as I've heard otherwise but suppose everyone hears different things and would be closer with other players than who I'd know. The man in my profiler is committed now but we know he used to a bit of a Bill Clinton.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know a few people close to the team and on but can also verify that the captain is very, very committed. Also has one of THE nicest wives going, very family orientated as you'd expect. I am shocked if what you were told was true as I've heard otherwise but suppose everyone hears different things and would be closer with other players than who I'd know. The man in my profiler is committed now but we know he used to a bit of a Bill Clinton.
Yeah your pfp guy I heard used to play around but now a days is genuinely committed. Yeah captain and wife are actually such a nice couple and are really kind and make a big effort with those around them. The one I spilled about, i've heard about his messing around in the past as well, and I think it was on an earlier thread. But I was also shocked when I heard at first but then actually can find it quite believable, he is quite a flirt

• Sad
Yeah your pfp guy I heard used to play around but now a days is genuinely committed. Yeah captain and wife are actually such a nice couple and are really kind and make a big effort with those around them. The one I spilled about, i've heard about his messing around in the past as well, and I think it was on an earlier thread. But I was also shocked when I heard at first but then actually can find it quite believable, he is quite a flirt
I don't doubt the flirt bit :ROFLMAO: Palest boy in the prem getting any attention would be delighted ha. Could be why he's long time engaged also and seemingly no movement there although they did just relocate this year closer to other teammates. Although, if he's looking for another side piece I'm available after most home games :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't doubt the flirt bit :ROFLMAO: Palest boy in the prem getting any attention would be delighted ha. Could be why he's long time engaged also and seemingly no movement there although they did just relocate this year closer to other teammates. Although, if he's looking for another side piece I'm available after most home games :cool:
I'd say Rice is the palest boy in the prem 🀣 I'm sure the cheeky cheater will take you up on that offer!!
What do you think of his other half??

• Haha
Omg. If it is AR that’s a real shock! Does the gf know about the wife/long term partner? I’m presuming yes!! Did the person tell you anything about the girlfriend?

He strikes me as a flirt 100% I reckon quite a few players are flirty but to act on it when you have a partner is… yikes…

Omg. If it is AR that’s a real shock! Does the gf know about the wife/long term partner? I’m presuming yes!! Did the person tell you anything about the girlfriend?

He strikes me as a flirt 100% I reckon quite a few players are flirty but to act on it when you have a partner is… yikes…
Yeah the gf knows, doesn't care tho as long as he spoils her. The only thing I know about gf is that she's a typical insta heux, nothing special (he will never leave his LTP for her tho)

Is this Kalvin Philip's getting someone knocked up?
Yeah!

Wait what?!?! I haven't heard this tea before-spill!!!
Read further up the thread I posted a insta screenshot

Is this Kalvin Philip's getting someone knocked up?
I have no idea if it’s true or not, I saw someone call him out on his Insta telling him to tell his gf that he has a baby on the way as he cheated on her on his last holiday. This was August 2020. He did not respond but since becoming famous has locked his comments. I posted the screenshot on here so scroll back up to see it.
Then another posted said she knows someone that went back to his hotel room after the Leeds Xmas night out a couple of years ago. This Xmas night out this year he sustained a very nasty black eye which is certainly not from falling down a step!
Ben and Kalvin are really sweet boys, I am hoping all this is bullshit, but the fact he goes on boys holidays before he even meets his gf is telling.

• Wow
I'd say Rice is the palest boy in the prem 🀣 I'm sure the cheeky cheater will take you up on that offer!!
What do you think of his other half??
From what I know friendly enough - gets on well with the other English other halves and a new Portuguese one. Definitely one of the quieter ones in terms of what I hear though but seems like a girls girl, social around the GT and seemingly very friendly with a certain blonde songstress. edited to add I do believe she packed in her job/business though, think she's just the typical wag now but I stand to be corrected on that!

I know less about the foreign born players, all my contacts would have the "tea" on the UK based ones. I do know the captains wife has a HUGE disdain for a certain non Lovely Affirmation Biscuit whose made himself a bit of a stage 5 clinger.

• Heart
From what I know friendly enough - gets on well with the other English other halves and a new Portuguese one. Definitely one of the quieter ones in terms of what I hear though but seems like a girls girl, social around the GT and seemingly very friendly with a certain blonde songstress. edited to add I do believe she packed in her job/business though, think she's just the typical wag now but I stand to be corrected on that!

I know less about the foreign born players, all my contacts would have the "tea" on the UK based ones. I do know the captains wife has a HUGE disdain for a certain non Lovely Affirmation Biscuit whose made himself a bit of a stage 5 clinger.
Ahh yes I think I know who you're talking about- is he Irish?? πŸ‘€ I really like captains wife, she's definitely my favourite wag!

Couldn't find a bench through my tears πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

• Haha
Ahh yes I think I know who you're talking about- is he Irish?? πŸ‘€ I really like captains wife, she's definitely my favourite wag!
He is indeed and can confirm a huge tosser! Had a few nights out with him and irritates the tit out of me. Prone to getting kicked out of clubs though πŸ‘€ He's clung to all of them but she thankfully sees right through it! Hoping that couple stay around long term though, so much they do goes unnoticed.

• Wow

They go on holiday together and they are very close friends!

Couldn't find a bench through my tears πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
Budge up I’m here πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
He is indeed and can confirm a huge tosser! Had a few nights out with him and irritates the tit out of me. Prone to getting kicked out of clubs though πŸ‘€ He's clung to all of them but she thankfully sees right through it! Hoping that couple stay around long term though, so much they do goes unnoticed.
Agree 100%!!! Captain always seems to give Tosser the benefit of the doubt, I hope he drops him soon though
Didn't know about the getting kicked out of clubs though!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.