Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guccigal

Chatty Member
what exactly is that supposed to be referring to?
I personally feel like these statements are sometimes so vague and people just reading way to much into things.. :/
Why do certain people on this thread and Olivias find it soooooo hard to believe they do gear?? It’s not some rare, expensive diamond lol. If it’s not someone saying they don’t think it’s true, then it’s someone demanding to see the evidence lol, it’s not that deep and a lot of young people do it

Reactions: 59

CynicalV

Every time I see Flossie I can't help but think 'where is the flavour?'. Girl is the personification of a plain rice cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

twine

I know she’ll have posted because she knows she looks thin but :/// is sis okay View attachment 464665
I came here to say this!
*DISCLAIMER* *I’m not saying she definitely has an ED, just that with her history of having one and the full recovery rate of EDs being so low that it is deff looks like it from an outside source*

Having struggled w an ED for over a decade(!) I can spot all the tricks to look thinner also I’m 5’3 and while I have a different body type (wouldn’t say I’m hourglass but I gain weight on my bum & boobs before my stomach), I can tell her body type means she gains weight first on her upper body, then on her legs.
How that’s relevant is that I focus on my legs and arms when trying to lose weight (even though my stomach is usually flat I don’t take pride from it as I think ‘my legs still look so fat’) and I’d say with her she does the opposite and focuses on her top half and doesn’t see how thin her legs get.

This all being said, what I took from this photo:
1. Her feet aren’t flat in the slippers, they’re hovering to make her legs look longer
2. She knows that her legs are thin so perhaps she’s not feeling good about other parts of her body and that is her way of showing herself she’s thin (what I do sometimes - I’ll proper suck in in a photo and make my waist seem super small when I’m feeling like my legs are fat)
3. She is turning her knees in to accentuate her thigh gap, same with the slippers being together but not her ankles - from first glance it looks like a full thigh gap when in part it is created from the gap between her ankles
4. She’s popped her right(our left) hip slightly so her waist to hip ratio is larger
5. She is arching her back with expertise! By this I mean she is titling her hips to increase her thigh gap, but in a way that hasn’t made it obvious and I only know because I’ve taking these photos before!
6. She is holding in her abdominal muscles (& probably not breathing 🤣) extra so - which you can tell from her shoulders - try it yourself, take two photos one where you’re relaxed or slightly posing, another where you’re compressing your ribs and abs (also try this with the other ways I mentioned that she’s posing to look like this)
7. This is a textbook ED bodycheck pic - the only reason I wouldn’t have my face in photos is if my pose prevents my face being in a good angle at the same time, which is only really when taking body check pics
8. She’s clearly not well but is still proud of how she looks in the way an ED will congratulate you for losing weight no matter how ill you are

my personal opinion: photos like this are damaging especially to younger audiences - I grew up in the ‘th1nspo’ tumblr era and would strive for bodies like this! It seemed no matter how thin I got my thigh gap was never that big and it wasn’t until 5 years deep into an ED that I realised all the photos I wanted to look like were impossible to accomplish because of the extreme posing being used.

TED Talk over
*mic drop*

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I’m a similar age to Flossie and Olivia and literally not one person my age is following covid restrictions especially with my uni still encouraging coming onto campus. Some of my home friends who don’t go to uni also aren’t really following restrictions, I’m sure it’s an age thing and I know i’m gonna get quite a bit of stick for this but I genuinely don’t see the problem with hanging out with your friends when people are still having to go to work & school.
Also the whole ‘they have people to influence’ thing, all the people young enough to be influenced by youtubers are still having to go to school so aren’t really socially distancing either lol
I’m a year older than Flossie and Olivia and also a uni student. I haven’t seen my friends in months and only went to a bar once when they were re-opened. It isn’t an age thing, it’s just pure ignorance and selfishness. People like them are why we’re still in lockdown 9 months later.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

urmelfa

Flossie seems like that girl you meet that doesn't have any friends and at first you're like you're so nice why don't you have any friends or a friendship group and then you become friends with her and then you slowly figure out why she has no friends.

She needs to stop going into Olivias room and filming it, even if Olivia is laidback with that sort of stuff its still an invasion of privacy

Reactions: 44

urmelfa

I watched Olivias tiktok live and it was unbearable. Flossie was awful, pulled down Olivias zip on her jumper and Olivia wasn't wearing anything underneath (you didn't see anything but Olivia freaked), Flossie then didn't apologise for almost flashing her friend on a live. Olivia then went on to ask Flossie hold her cup so she could zip up her hoodie, Flossie literally ignored her like 4 times because she was distracted reading the comments Olivia kept on saying "Flossie hold my mug please, Flossie, hold it please while I can do my zip up" she ended up having to ask Lewys I was getting so frustrated.

They were playing never have I ever, and Flossie confirmed she has got with ElmoFilms (not sure if this is old or new news)

Flossie was very clearly annoying Olivia, grabbing Olivias phone and taking over Olivia literally had to say "hand me my phone, my phone, my live, hand it to me" Flossie was very reluctant. Then went on to say "guys should I do a live on my insta". No offence Flossie luv, I don't actually think anyone is interested in you. at. all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

CynicalV

Her morning routine video is an actual tragedy.
First, she's constantly going into Olivia's room and using her things. Including a giant mirror.
After this she makes sure to include a complaint of a build up of boxes as they get sent 'so much' PR stuff.
Then, during the teeth whitening sponsor segment she references Olivia as putting her on to it as she uses it (meanwhile Olivia's teeth whitening sponsor is a different, competitive brand).
Followed by Flossie not being able to have a shower as the hot water has been shut off due to them not paying their bill.
A quick skincare PSA from her on the importance of wearing creams with SPF in them in this weather (cut to Flossie on the sunbed).
Back into Olivia's room to rummage through her cabinets and get some cotton buds.
Back to the living room and it's messy due to having 'quite a few gatherings/nights out/hosting so many things'. Corona who?
Into the fridge to use some of Olivia's milk for her coffee.
Doing makeup now and Lewy's has left his Fenty spray so she sprays that over her face for about 20 seconds continuously.
Now she's all ready and prepped for her sunbed later- she's got to be ready for Ibiza.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
In her new video it speaks volumes that she says she felt bad about not going to the gym until she saw Olivia hadn’t gone for a run.
I see some competitive energy starting in that flat and it’s worrying.

Reactions: 38

urmelfa

She also kept on looking at herself in the camera saying “oh I look awful” “I look huge” “I’m spilling out my top”. I think being friends with Olivia has triggered her in some way, probably constantly comparing herself to Olivia who is really really slim.

I genuinely think their *close* friendship won’t last longer than a year, maybe after their lease ends, but part of me thinks they’d be good friends if lewys wasn’t in the picture. I think lewys is very toxic and encourages bitchiness which deep down I don’t think either Olivia and flossie are genuinely comfortable with.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

sabrina19998

I never really like badmouthing youtubers/tend to keep my opinions myself but find this quite sad. I understand youtubers like Flossie and Olivia are young and therefore struggle too with self-image and often harmful throwaway comments like "I want to be a skinny legend" etc. etc. but having a platform gives you a responsibility. Flossie in her latest video saying "along with that is maybe a little more belly than I like" was really triggering for me. I know she means no harm but when you have a platform, throwaway comments (that we're all guilty of including me) really need to be thought about more. hearing stuff like this has led me to unfollow and unsubscribe from a lot of influencers because im years deep into my eating disorder and only getting help now and realising that having comments like that from girls I view as beautiful/skinny as been very, very detrimental. I have absolutely no problem understanding that even people we view as perfect/skinny/beautiful struggle hugely with self-image and I actually think Flossie speaking out about her ED was a really well-thought out video and was very brave of her so it's been sad to see very triggering comments still be said - and she definitely isn't the only one, a lot of youtubers do this. gaining weight isn't the end of the world - I'm 21 and I'm still very influenced about stuff like this :-(

• Heart
  • Sad
Did anyone see in Lewys live yesterday where someone asked spit or swallow and Olivia said “Flossie doesn’t swallow because it’s calories”. I was shocked myself and thought it was insensitive especially if she does have an eating disorder.

• Wow
  • Sad

tawdryhepburn

but people are commenting on her stretching her legs and editing them? and i just don’t think tilting the pic to make yourself look taller is in any way deep
she’s making herself look THINNER by STRETCHING her legs digitally when she has previously had AN EATING DISORDER so it’s kinda deep yeah

• Heart
Reactions: 35

klkl

In one of her assumption vids someone asked if she was a tory and she replied "what do I say to that"?? and then when someone asked if she has a lot of money she said I don't because half of it's gone from tax.

I definitely think she knows that a lot of her demographic is leans more to the left and she doesn't want to lose support. She also fangirls over Grace Beverley (who said she wanted to be the world's first ethical billionaire) for being a ~Boss Babe~ and buying a house at 22 so that tells me all I need to know😅

• Haha

Wickedtown

VIP Member
How is she gonna end the video by saying “stay safe stay home” when 5 mins before they were falling about laughing at the question “who is the worst at breaking covid regulations”. Fuck off quite frankly, I haven’t seen my grandma since early this year but these little twats get away with jetting off here there and everywhere and mingling with half the population of London

• Angry

millsymilsean

Long time lurker of many threads, but first time poster.
I'm so happy there's finally a Flossie thread!
She started irking me when she lost a bit of weight and kept saying stuff like 'if you're an 8 don't worry at all that's still soooooo tiny!!!! but i'm not an 8, I'm a 6, sometimes a 4 now, but seriously it's FINE if you're an 8" etc etc. It just felt like a bit much...I don't understand why influencers can't just say "size up/down in this" rather than stating what exact size they are.

I also thought her excessive clubbing hauls were a bit much especially as she continued doing them during a pandemic where no one (at least not me lol) is dressing up like that!

I find it interesting how different her sister is to her!

Reactions: 33

Calabria

VIP Member
If she keeps going into Olivia’s room and using her stuff without asking, especially when Olivia isn’t even there, they’re going to fall out sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 33