Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'd be disappointed if that's true, feel like flossie was the only one who actually seemed sincere.

Reactions: 5
i'd be disappointed if that's true, feel like flossie was the only one who actually seemed sincere.
i dont see the difference between hers and olivias at all. both the change in tone of voice, the sad looking face etc then straight back to normal

Reactions: 7
here we go again 🙄 if this is true it only reinforces how NOT sorry the lot of them are 🤢
does anyone know if this is true ??
People were saying that Olivia went back to NI for her mums birthday, so it’s possible that Flossie left also as I believe it was around the same time?

Reactions: 6
Wow if that is true...that’s so fucked. Especially as it was during the downtime when she was supposedly reflecting and just shows they didn’t really care about the backlash they were getting if she’s just gonna go ahead and literally do it again. But I can see that being true if Olivia was away at that time, and her and Lewys are too awkward to be alone together and I doubt she spent her birthday alone. I can totally see that being true tbh

Reactions: 16
are they incapable of living alone lol?? why must 1 duck off to manchester if the other is going back to NI?

Reactions: 13
posted this in the olivia neill thread so reposting here:

does anyone know anything/have evidence about flossie going to manc for her birthday? I feel like she actually meant her apology but if she really went to manc then .... cmon sis do better.

Reactions: 3
posted this in the olivia neill thread so reposting here:

does anyone know anything/have evidence about flossie going to manc for her birthday? I feel like she actually meant her apology but if she really went to manc then .... cmon sis do better.
I don’t think she’d be that silly personally, like it’s one thing to meet another household in London but then travelling hours to go meet another household is a different thing, I think unless there’s concrete evidence that she did go then it’s better to just leave it (she obvs has cocked up and should be help accountable for that but her apology did seem a lot more genuine and like she was more affected by it and I don’t think she deserves extra backlash for something that isn’t proved if that makes sense)

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’d be that silly personally, like it’s one thing to meet another household in London but then travelling hours to go meet another household is a different thing, I think unless there’s concrete evidence that she did go then it’s better to just leave it (she obvs has cocked up and should be help accountable for that but her apology did seem a lot more genuine and like she was more affected by it and I don’t think she deserves extra backlash for something that isn’t proved if that makes sense)
Idk I would've thought if flossie was gonna go anywhere it would've been home for her birthday, its not like her friends can do much but I would've believed it more if they said it was home to see family? That seems way more legit

Reactions: 6
Wtf why is she so dark I use to find her uniquely pretty now she looks like a munchkin cat
B5BFF990-0409-4161-91F1-3DFED2DF5A6D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.