Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Flossie is SO boring. Any time she tries to be funny it’s so forced and I cringe soo badly. I’m acc worried for Olivia because I like her so much and she’s so funny/bubbly and I feel like moving in with Flossie was possibly the worst move she could’ve made. Think she just got so excited at the prospect of living with a Youtuber in London, and Flossie was the most convenient option? Just wish she’d given it a bit more thought :(

• Heart
Reactions: 27

emjustgay

tbh if I had food poisoning Lewis and Olivia would be the LAST people I would ever want to spend time with lmao.

Reactions: 26

magneticjuju

she seems so fucking basic n dull considering her parents own a gallery, her sister studies at the Chelsea school of art and her ex had an interview at Slade (idk if he ended up there tho)

tattle420

VIP Member
flossie girl... you gotta move out asap there's obviously some toxic weird competition between her and olivia and it's not doing anyone any good. i'm actually worried for her :(

jkcsway

was hoping there would be a thread on her - i was watching one of the vids about the flat and she mentioned not wearing fendi and balenciaga bc she felt ‘oppressed in society’ for having money (??) i honestly thought it was a joke until she launched into her ‘girls OWN your money’ bit .... surely she can’t have that low a level of self awareness. i’m a white middle class girl in britain as well although admittedly i don’t have anywhere near youtube money and to say i’m anywhere near oppressed is just reaching

(it’s around 9 minutes into the apartment hunting vlog part 2)

View attachment 215175
also i will never forget this really ambiguous tweet where it really is unclear what her stance is, a couple people in the comments asked what she meant or why she hated it and she didn’t answer them. considering a few days later she was begging people to vote based on what they thought rather than what they saw on social media (and i think it’s fair to say that twitter is left leaning)
I’m so shocked going back and watching that part of the video, the way she’s mocking it in that baby voice is unbelievable. And that tweet!!! There are millions of people in this country struggling to EAT and SURVIVE and being ridiculed all the while for not having any money, and yet YOU feel oppressed for being able to wear Balenciaga and Fendi at the same time?!!! I’m at a loss for words. I didn’t think she was this out of touch. Completely ungrateful and living in a bubble. Hope it bursts on her.

Joemamammamamama

First time poster here and new to the forum, but glad I found it! Sorry if this is off topic but wanted to add in my opinion!

I have a bit of a theory about Flossie's mean girl attitude and persona she seems to have taken up since moving to London- From what I gather, she never had many friends at school (bit of a red flag to begin with), and therefore never got to experience the kind of 14/15 year old, secondary school girl group phase of being bitchy to and making fun of other people; normally the girls partaking in this behaviour grow up from it and learn from it because they're still young. I think since moving to London she's finally got to experience being in a 'popular' group and has got a bit of a superiority complex over it, which is why she does things like making fun of every other YouTuber not in her group, videoing strangers, calling Loren a "fat cow", plus many other things she does to impress others- the kind of bitchy things you do when you're growing up and a child - not nearly 20!!

I feel like it's coming to bite her in the back a bit though because since the initial hype of moving to London, her subscriber count is barely increasing, and her views aren't great unless she includes Lewys and Olivia. I feel a bit bad for her really, I think because her and Olivia have very similar content, its easy to compare herself- and quite clearly Olivia is getting a lot more views and a lot more growth, whilst I feel like Flossie's already had her peak- same with Lewys really. I wonder how the dynamic will work if the pattern continues.

queencarmen

VIP Member
it must be hard for her with people constantly talking about how pretty olivia is when they make tiktoks together

• Heart

kf1907

was hoping there would be a thread on her - i was watching one of the vids about the flat and she mentioned not wearing fendi and balenciaga bc she felt ‘oppressed in society’ for having money (??) i honestly thought it was a joke until she launched into her ‘girls OWN your money’ bit .... surely she can’t have that low a level of self awareness. i’m a white middle class girl in britain as well although admittedly i don’t have anywhere near youtube money and to say i’m anywhere near oppressed is just reaching

(it’s around 9 minutes into the apartment hunting vlog part 2)

13C10D84-7419-40FD-A536-708347736000.jpeg

also i will never forget this really ambiguous tweet where it really is unclear what her stance is, a couple people in the comments asked what she meant or why she hated it and she didn’t answer them. considering a few days later she was begging people to vote based on what they thought rather than what they saw on social media (and i think it’s fair to say that twitter is left leaning)

• Wow

Melier

VIP Member
How is she gonna end the video by saying “stay safe stay home” when 5 mins before they were falling about laughing at the question “who is the worst at breaking covid regulations”. Fuck off quite frankly, I haven’t seen my grandma since early this year but these little twats get away with jetting off here there and everywhere and mingling with half the population of London
Literally so ridiculous, and the fact her and Olivia have kissed 4 people each since moving to london during the middle of a pandemic. Stay safe though 🤩

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
what exactly is that supposed to be referring to?
I personally feel like these statements are sometimes so vague and people just reading way to much into things.. :/
Well if you read it, it says she was pinging on coke and on live? 😂 idk how people can read much more into that

• Haha
I can’t even really bring myself to hate on her because it’s very obvious that she’s an incredibly lost and insecure young girl who’s dying for the approval of her friends. I kind of do understand why she constantly makes catty comments and it’s because she’s so unhappy within herself. I loved her old videos when she lived at home and was still dating Will.

I hope she doesn’t go down the eating disorder road because it’s incredibly hard to pull yourself back up. I hope she starts accepting herself and feeling more confident and just all together taking the healthy route.

• Heart

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I honestly don’t see a problem with her latest insta?? Honestly seems like some of you project your own issues onto her
No-one is projecting their “own issues” onto her. It’s called genuine concern as she has openly admitted to struggling with an eating disorder in the past. Also laugh reacting to us being concerned is extremely ignorant.

• Heart

whatstheteab

VIP Member
London really is the UK equivalent of LA for influencers. As soon as they move there they turn into pretentious arseholes and lose any kind of likeability or personality they had before.

Reactions: 25

ohrouge

Wait I don’t eat before 4/5?😂 I don’t do breakfast, don’t like snacking so I just have a decent enough evening meal. I’m pretty sure I don’t have an eating disorder
I don't think anyone is diagnosing anyone with an eating disorder. But having just one meal a day isn't enough by any standards and I don't think Flossie should be promoting that, especially to a younger, impressionable audience.

Lara98

Chatty Member
Noticed there's a lot of people on here raving about flossie recently👀

She looks nothing like herself with that filter on lmao & also people should read olivias thread and see the whole bags of coke drama going on. The bunch of them are gross and constantly break covid rules, I have no idea why people still support them after their recent behaviour.

Before anyone comes for me again, I didn't say she's not pretty, I'm just saying she looks nothing like herself with that filter on. She looks prettier when she tries less

zarhagoza

Except when you're 18/19, essentially famous (we can debate that but I think it's true) and in a new area you're at added risk. Whether it's rape or assault, or even just getting caught on a fan's social media doing/saying something stupid while hammered, she's at a risk to herself. I agree, she does take some of the responsibility if she wants to go out and get fucked up - she's a legal adult after all, but if I'm honest I think true friends won't just shove you in an Uber and hope for the best. Obviously I'm not much of a clubber (I have next to no interest honestly haha!) but I think I'd rather have a good night cut short than having my friend passed out in a hallway and have anything happen to her. You can continue getting drunk at home if your roommate wants to go home and still have fun - providing of course she wasn't actually out of it with alcohol already.

That's just me though 🙃 x
it absolutely isnt normal to leave your friends who are blackout drunk and unable to remember or get themselves to their room in an uber by themselves. at 18/19 when your friends are that drunk you get in the uber with them and get them to their bed. it kinda shows that she doesnt have "real" friends, because no real friend should be shoving her in an uber and hoping shes alright when she is in that kind of state.