Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of the time I like her but I feel like sometimes she comes across as if she has a bit of a superiority complex!!

Reactions: 24
I like her videos, she seems like a sweet girl.

But in Olivia’s most recent vlog she came across as a bit awkward and pissed at Lewys and Olivia.

Reactions: 6
I feel like at times she might just have social anxiety (or something along that nature), I know my sister who has it tends to act awkward in the same way in social situations

Reactions: 7
I feel like at times she might just have social anxiety (or something along that nature), I know my sister who has it tends to act awkward in the same way in social situations
Yeah I think you could possibly be right - I don’t think she was being bitchy, just awkwarder than the other two.

Reactions: 3
I actually like her, I’m not sure how well she’s going to get on with Olivia for long as they seem so different to each other?

Reactions: 11
I agree but you don’t always know I think,my best friend is super shy and quiet and I am the complete opposite but it just works ? It’s strange but opposite s do attract sometimes

Reactions: 2
she seems lovely but last night she was in a tiktok with milie T, spencer, the tory and lewys lol i wonder if olivia and flossie will start hanging out with that group on the reg

was hoping there would be a thread on her - i was watching one of the vids about the flat and she mentioned not wearing fendi and balenciaga bc she felt ‘oppressed in society’ for having money (??) i honestly thought it was a joke until she launched into her ‘girls OWN your money’ bit .... surely she can’t have that low a level of self awareness. i’m a white middle class girl in britain as well although admittedly i don’t have anywhere near youtube money and to say i’m anywhere near oppressed is just reaching

(it’s around 9 minutes into the apartment hunting vlog part 2)

13C10D84-7419-40FD-A536-708347736000.jpeg

also i will never forget this really ambiguous tweet where it really is unclear what her stance is, a couple people in the comments asked what she meant or why she hated it and she didn’t answer them. considering a few days later she was begging people to vote based on what they thought rather than what they saw on social media (and i think it’s fair to say that twitter is left leaning)

• Wow
Reactions: 26
was hoping there would be a thread on her - i was watching one of the vids about the flat and she mentioned not wearing fendi and balenciaga bc she felt ‘oppressed in society’ for having money (??) i honestly thought it was a joke until she launched into her ‘girls OWN your money’ bit .... surely she can’t have that low a level of self awareness. i’m a white middle class girl in britain as well although admittedly i don’t have anywhere near youtube money and to say i’m anywhere near oppressed is just reaching

View attachment 215175
also i will never forget this really ambiguous tweet where it really is unclear what her stance is, a couple people in the comments asked what she meant or why she hated it and she didn’t answer them. considering a few days later she was begging people to vote based on what they thought rather than what they saw on social media (and i think it’s fair to say that twitter is left leaning)
the classic ‘don’t vote because of social media’ line. Sigh. Social media is a privilege when there’s an election...people say this when they know they can only base their opinion on what their parents are telling them. This is really really disappointing to see. So ignorant as well to say money is oppressive/billionaires can exist. A simple google search can educate you so much on exploitation. Wow

Reactions: 12
she seems so bleeping basic n dull considering her parents own a gallery, her sister studies at the Chelsea school of art and her ex had an interview at Slade (idk if he ended up there tho)

In one of her assumption vids someone asked if she was a tory and she replied "what do I say to that"?? and then when someone asked if she has a lot of money she said I don't because half of it's gone from tax.

I definitely think she knows that a lot of her demographic is leans more to the left and she doesn't want to lose support. She also fangirls over Grace Beverley (who said she wanted to be the world's first ethical billionaire) for being a ~Boss Babe~ and buying a house at 22 so that tells me all I need to know😅

• Haha
Reactions: 35

View attachment 215175
I’m so shocked going back and watching that part of the video, the way she’s mocking it in that baby voice is unbelievable. And that tweet!!! There are millions of people in this country struggling to EAT and SURVIVE and being ridiculed all the while for not having any money, and yet YOU feel oppressed for being able to wear Balenciaga and Fendi at the same time?!!! I’m at a loss for words. I didn’t think she was this out of touch. Completely ungrateful and living in a bubble. Hope it bursts on her.

for a little while when she started going out with Will she took on that ‘depop look’ that i think is rooted in ‘working class aesthetic’ (if such a thing really exists), not to make generalisations but i notice a lot of privileged arts students or creatives taking on this vibe. it’s very interesting to me that now they’ve broken up and she is making bank she is now trying to look very luxe w her camel coats and all white fits - hardly any tracksuits or boiler suits and even her chunky trainers are designer 🧐

Reactions: 18
Every time I see Flossie I can't help but think 'where is the flavour?'. Girl is the personification of a plain rice cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m so shocked going back and watching that part of the video, the way she’s mocking it in that baby voice is unbelievable. And that tweet!!! There are millions of people in this country struggling to EAT and SURVIVE and being ridiculed all the while for not having any money, and yet YOU feel oppressed for being able to wear Balenciaga and Fendi at the same time?!!! I’m at a loss for words. I didn’t think she was this out of touch. Completely ungrateful and living in a bubble. Hope it bursts on her.
Omg I just watched this - did she really say "and this is on being a financially stable woman who feels oppressed in society and therefore doesn't need to conform to being humble." Also another thing that kinda irks me about Flossie and similar youtubers is the constant "Phatty £800 haul" or "I spent £500 on PLT" hauls" - like it's just so wasteful and materialistic. Urgh hope I don't sound sanctimonious or anything but this just shows how toxic influencers are.

Reactions: 30
I hate that she puts a tiny little ''ad'' all the way at the end of a really long title on her sponsored videos but for her non sponsored videos she puts it in all caps. Just feels like she's trying to trick people into clicking on the video and then you find out its an ad. I would enjoy her sponsored content more if she was more straight up about it

In her latest video she talks about using a sunbed - they're so bad for your skin, just use a fake tan. Also mentions that they've had a lot of people over...social distancing much?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.