Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems to be deleted, I just went to see what the replies were. There were quite a few comments being like ‘how’s she 5’3’ etc. I hope she stops editing her photos as she’s very pretty and just embraces being on the shorter side as it’s fun (coming from someone who’s 5’2😂)

Reactions: 10
It makes me sad knowing how much she's contorting, stiffening and stretching her body to keep those ridiculous poses to look as slim and tall as possible. Also why is she in chunky trainers and a swimsuit lol

Reactions: 7
Omg she must be embarrassed everyones calling her out on her terrible editing

Reactions: 4
Latest insta
I’ve seen this a lot lately with girls making their legs longer for example the naked wolf platform boots they instantly make your legs look super long also they can make you look super super skinny ( unhealthy )
and ngl it looks so damaging and not human like at all! Girls shouldn’t have to feel pressured to look like this especially atm it’s eating disorder awareness week! I hope Flossie is okay but all her followers are young girls and that’s going to now make them think this is okay when it isn’t

Reactions: 7
It seems to be deleted, I just went to see what the replies were. There were quite a few comments being like ‘how’s she 5’3’ etc. I hope she stops editing her photos as she’s very pretty and just embraces being on the shorter side as it’s fun (coming from someone who’s 5’2😂)
That was my comment!! And yes it's been deleted by Flossie 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
what’s wrong with making herself look taller? you can literally do that in the iphone gallery editing, you just tilt the picture? it’s not that deep

what’s wrong with making herself look taller? you can literally do that in the iphone gallery editing, you just tilt the picture? it’s not that deep
if you think this about being tall, you need to up your reading comprehension 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Agreed, there are far worse things she could be editing to make herself look different, I really don’t think editing your height slightly, if she even is, is that deep. Personally don’t think she’s editing herself to look taller, I’m short and if I put my camera at that angle I can look 4 feet taller, because I also have long legs for my height. Similar to flossie

if you think this about being tall, you need to up your reading comprehension 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
but people are commenting on her stretching her legs and editing them? and i just don’t think tilting the pic to make yourself look taller is in any way deep

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Agreed, there are far worse things she could be editing to make herself look different, I really don’t think editing your height slightly, if she even is, is that deep. Personally don’t think she’s editing herself to look taller, I’m short and if I put my camera at that angle I can look 4 feet taller, because I also have long legs for my height. Similar to flossie
Girl she is 5% head, 20% body and 75% leg in that photo. She has clearly edited it for the exact reason of making herself look taller. It’s not deep, but it looks bizarre

Reactions: 17
but people are commenting on her stretching her legs and editing them? and i just don’t think tilting the pic to make yourself look taller is in any way deep
she’s making herself look THINNER by STRETCHING her legs digitally when she has previously had AN EATING DISORDER so it’s kinda deep yeah

• Heart
Reactions: 35
she’s making herself look THINNER by STRETCHING her legs digitally when she has previously had AN EATING DISORDER so it’s kinda deep yeah
she’s a slim girl anyway though, there’s people doing way worse with photoshop on insta

Reactions: 2
i really dont think shes editing to make herself look taller, i think its a mix of angles, genetic proportions and being skinny, im 5'9 and when i used to be skinny i would look way taller in photos, now my legs are bigger and i look shorter, i think saying she edits to make herself look taller is such a reach, she always says oh im so short and seems to enjoy being small, also yes she has lost weight but i think she looks pretty fit in the pic with the red and white shorts and you can see her abs so shes been working out clearly. its not like her ribs are sticking out or anything, people tend to lose/gain weight from their teens to their early teen to their late teens/20's.

Reactions: 8
i really dont think shes editing to make herself look taller, i think its a mix of angles, genetic proportions and being skinny, im 5'9 and when i used to be skinny i would look way taller in photos, now my legs are bigger and i look shorter, i think saying she edits to make herself look taller is such a reach, she always says oh im so short and seems to enjoy being small, also yes she has lost weight but i think she looks pretty fit in the pic with the red and white shorts and you can see her abs so shes been working out clearly. its not like her ribs are sticking out or anything, people tend to lose/gain weight from their teens to their early teen to their late teens/20's.
Exactly, I don’t think it’s right at all to assume someone has an eating disorder every time they lose weight or start to tone up? Yes she has been open about previously struggling but that doesn’t mean she can’t take care of herself now, and I don’t think assuming she has an eating disorder is good for her. Although it comes from a place of concern, she doesn’t look unhealthy so why not leave her at it :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.