Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her morning routine video is an actual tragedy.
First, she's constantly going into Olivia's room and using her things. Including a giant mirror.
After this she makes sure to include a complaint of a build up of boxes as they get sent 'so much' PR stuff.
Then, during the teeth whitening sponsor segment she references Olivia as putting her on to it as she uses it (meanwhile Olivia's teeth whitening sponsor is a different, competitive brand).
Followed by Flossie not being able to have a shower as the hot water has been shut off due to them not paying their bill.
A quick skincare PSA from her on the importance of wearing creams with SPF in them in this weather (cut to Flossie on the sunbed).
Back into Olivia's room to rummage through her cabinets and get some cotton buds.
Back to the living room and it's messy due to having 'quite a few gatherings/nights out/hosting so many things'. Corona who?
Into the fridge to use some of Olivia's milk for her coffee.
Doing makeup now and Lewy's has left his Fenty spray so she sprays that over her face for about 20 seconds continuously.
Now she's all ready and prepped for her sunbed later- she's got to be ready for Ibiza.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Her morning routine video is an actual tragedy.
First, she's constantly going into Olivia's room and using her things. Including a giant mirror.
After this she makes sure to include a complaint of a build up of boxes as they get sent 'so much' PR stuff.
Then, during the teeth whitening sponsor segment she references Olivia as putting her on to it as she uses it (meanwhile Olivia's teeth whitening sponsor is a different, competitive brand).
Followed by Flossie not being able to have a shower as the hot water has been shut off due to them not paying their bill.
A quick skincare PSA from her on the importance of wearing creams with SPF in them in this weather (cut to Flossie on the sunbed).
Back into Olivia's room to rummage through her cabinets and get some cotton buds.
Back to the living room and it's messy due to having 'quite a few gatherings/nights out/hosting so many things'. Corona who?
Into the fridge to use some of Olivia's milk for her coffee.
Doing makeup now and Lewy's has left his Fenty spray so she sprays that over her face for about 20 seconds continuously.
Now she's all ready and prepped for her sunbed later- she's got to be ready for Ibiza.
And that's on why influencers are trash!

Reactions: 10
If she keeps going into Olivia’s room and using her stuff without asking, especially when Olivia isn’t even there, they’re going to fall out sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 33
She keeps going into Olivias room shopping and taking things. Personally wouldn’t like anyone doing that.
Also why is she starting to act like she’s famous? Influences aren’t famous ... in my opinion

She keeps going into Olivias room shopping and taking things. Personally wouldn’t like anyone doing that.
Also why is she starting to act like she’s famous? Influences aren’t famous ... in my opinion

Reactions: 20
feel like the kiss of death for an influencer is when they start hanging out exclusively with other influencers, seems as if flossie’s sense of self importance and self righteousness have only gotten worse recently, i actually used to really like her but if this is the start of a spiral i’m not sticking around

Reactions: 25
Imagine thinking it’s ok to just go through someone’s room whilst they are away ... oh and film it and upload it to the internet :)

Reactions: 17
I’d be LIVID if I was Olivia. She probably hasn’t even watched flosses vids as she’s on holiday, but there’s nothing worse then getting back from holiday and things aren’t how you left them. And they’re not even best mates like that for flossie to be all up in her private space and even if they were, YOU STILL TEXT AND ASK?!?!?

Reactions: 10
I’d be LIVID if I was Olivia. She probably hasn’t even watched flosses vids as she’s on holiday, but there’s nothing worse then getting back from holiday and things aren’t how you left them. And they’re not even best mates like that for flossie to be all up in her private space and even if they were, YOU STILL TEXT AND ASK?!?!?
Do we know that she didn’t ask though? Might just be me but I don’t think I’d be that bothered if my friends had done that!!

Reactions: 7
was hoping there would be a thread on her - i was watching one of the vids about the flat and she mentioned not wearing fendi and balenciaga bc she felt ‘oppressed in society’ for having money (??) i honestly thought it was a joke until she launched into her ‘girls OWN your money’ bit .... surely she can’t have that low a level of self awareness. i’m a white middle class girl in britain as well although admittedly i don’t have anywhere near youtube money and to say i’m anywhere near oppressed is just reaching

(it’s around 9 minutes into the apartment hunting vlog part 2)

View attachment 215175
also i will never forget this really ambiguous tweet where it really is unclear what her stance is, a couple people in the comments asked what she meant or why she hated it and she didn’t answer them. considering a few days later she was begging people to vote based on what they thought rather than what they saw on social media (and i think it’s fair to say that twitter is left leaning)
Wow this is disgusting! I’m sure many of her viewers are young and working/low-mid class too. She seems a bit brainwashed? and just incredibly selfish and elitist.

Reactions: 7
Girl can afford Fendi and Balenciaga yet can't pay their hot water bill on time? Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Flossie seems like that girl you meet that doesn't have any friends and at first you're like you're so nice why don't you have any friends or a friendship group and then you become friends with her and then you slowly figure out why she has no friends.

She needs to stop going into Olivias room and filming it, even if Olivia is laidback with that sort of stuff its still an invasion of privacy

Reactions: 44
Honestly used to love Flossie, she always seemed so lovely before she gained so many more subscribers - as all influencers do lol. Also, has anyone noticed how much her voice has changed as soon as she got to london? Already trying to be that basic chelsea witch. Annoys me so much.

Reactions: 13
I watched her tiktok live and she was so rude when she was answering people’s questions. Also it’s clear she’s soo jealous of Olivia

Reactions: 17
Long time lurker of many threads, but first time poster.
I'm so happy there's finally a Flossie thread!
She started irking me when she lost a bit of weight and kept saying stuff like 'if you're an 8 don't worry at all that's still soooooo tiny!!!! but i'm not an 8, I'm a 6, sometimes a 4 now, but seriously it's FINE if you're an 8" etc etc. It just felt like a bit much...I don't understand why influencers can't just say "size up/down in this" rather than stating what exact size they are.

I also thought her excessive clubbing hauls were a bit much especially as she continued doing them during a pandemic where no one (at least not me lol) is dressing up like that!

I find it interesting how different her sister is to her!

Reactions: 33
out of interest has anyone watched the 'real flossie' documentary/interview? i think it touches on some topics she doesn't usually talk about but tbh don't know if i could sit through the whole thing.
i also thought it was a tea vid until i realised it was an interview lol - if anyone's seen it does it enlighten us as to why her behaviour can be so strange sometimes?

Reactions: 2
out of interest has anyone watched the 'real flossie' documentary/interview? i think it touches on some topics she doesn't usually talk about but tbh don't know if i could sit through the whole thing.
i also thought it was a tea vid until i realised it was an interview lol - if anyone's seen it does it enlighten us as to why her behaviour can be so strange sometimes?
I have watched it, it was interesting but I felt she didn’t really tackle her issues with food, body image well and honestly she just came across so priv when she described quitting school for YouTube, her success etc. She comes across as super insecure (to me)

Reactions: 9
I have watched it, it was interesting but I felt she didn’t really tackle her issues with food, body image well and honestly she just came across so priv when she described quitting school for YouTube, her success etc. She comes across as super insecure (to me)
Quitting school for YT is not a good idea. Now I know why she struggles to get her words out to form coherent sentences. Or is the way that 'cool' people talk these days?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.