Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that and it definitely would add up to the video content. Idk about a positive influence though cause they all live off coffees and takeaways. I think Flossie being home was encouraging healthy, home cooked meals but as she’s back in London now, I’m not sure how long that will continue
I think they’ve stopped it a bit in the colder months but in the summer all 3 of them were living off skinny iced coffees.

Reactions: 4
I get that and it definitely would add up to the video content. Idk about a positive influence though cause they all live off coffees and takeaways. I think Flossie being home was encouraging healthy, home cooked meals but as she’s back in London now, I’m not sure how long that will continue
yeah i guess so. but both olivia and flossie lost loads of weight being at home? i don't know if anyone saw what olivia posted on her stories of what her xmas dinner was but it was barely a child's portion, so her parent clearly don't really take much notice. Same with flossie, she lost loads of weight at home but actually seems to be gaining confidence in her natural figure in london.

Reactions: 7
yeah i guess so. but both olivia and flossie lost loads of weight being at home? i don't know if anyone saw what olivia posted on her stories of what her xmas dinner was but it was barely a child's portion, so her parent clearly don't really take much notice. Same with flossie, she lost loads of weight at home but actually seems to be gaining confidence in her natural figure in london.
I disagree, I think they’ve lost more weight in London. Flossie may have put on a bit but I feel it’s only cause she lost so much being poorly while travelling. As for the Christmas dinner, mine wasn’t much bigger. I eat little and often as it works better for me, idk if that’s the case for Olivia though just from my experience

Reactions: 4
what exactly is that supposed to be referring to?
I personally feel like these statements are sometimes so vague and people just reading way to much into things.. :/
Well if you read it, it says she was pinging on coke and on live? 😂 idk how people can read much more into that

• Haha
Reactions: 26
what exactly is that supposed to be referring to?
I personally feel like these statements are sometimes so vague and people just reading way to much into things.. :/
Why do certain people on this thread and Olivias find it soooooo hard to believe they do gear?? It’s not some rare, expensive diamond lol. If it’s not someone saying they don’t think it’s true, then it’s someone demanding to see the evidence lol, it’s not that deep and a lot of young people do it

Reactions: 59
Why do certain people on this thread and Olivias find it soooooo hard to believe they do gear?? It’s not some rare, expensive diamond lol. If it’s not someone saying they don’t think it’s true, then it’s someone demanding to see the evidence lol, it’s not that deep and a lot of young people do it
Exactly. I’d be more surprised if they didn’t do it.

Reactions: 23
i guess doing c*ke (not sure if that words censored here) is not common in america at all. bc i'm american and do not know anyone whatsoever who does anything besides drink & smoke .... so the fact that people are assuming flossie and olivia are doing that (especially when they come from such healthy good stable families) would be super surprising to me at least

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i guess doing c*ke (not sure if that words censored here) is not common in america at all. bc i'm american and do not know anyone whatsoever who does anything besides drink & smoke .... so the fact that people are assuming flossie and olivia are doing that (especially when they come from such healthy good stable families) would be super surprising to me at least
Depends on the circles you mix in. In circles like the young, upper middle class influencer ones they mix in, seems like it would be relatively common. Similar to how at any given UK uni, if you enjoy a certain kind of party you would be able to find your people without much difficulty.

Probably no different to America really though, all comes down to who you know & choose to hang out with 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I think it's relatively common over here - many people at my university seemed to indulge in it at least occasionally. Not condoning, and maybe it's more common in some areas than others but it seems to be fairly popular.

Reactions: 8
Depends on the circles you mix in. In circles like the young, upper middle class influencer ones they mix in, seems like it would be relatively common. Similar to how at any given UK uni, if you enjoy a certain kind of party you would be able to find your people without much difficulty.

Probably no different to America really though, all comes down to who you know & choose to hang out with 🤷‍♀️
As a British uni student I agree with this. It’s not something I delve into personally but I’ve been at parties where it’s been done and know people who have

Reactions: 16
It’s rife in all my social circles, has been since I was 15 and now 21. So undoubtedly they do it casually, however, I cannot picture them picking up unless it’s through someone they’re pretty friendly with.

Reactions: 8
Flossie did not seem excited at allll to have Olivia back in Olivias latest video hahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Flossie got lucky Olivia moved in with her, she’d be so irrelevant without her... I mean she’s SO boring when she couldn’t use her parents for views anymore she turned to Olivia🤣

Reactions: 10
I agree! Olivia claims she “eats soooo much pasta” etc all the time. Then we learn from flossies vlogs she’s been out running everyday and she obv survives on iced cofeee. I find that while Flossiee while she’s obv suffering from an ED she doesn’t just pretend to be naturally tiny like Olivia does even though Olivia never used to be so small! It’s weird. I think olivias ED seems worse than Flossies in that sense
Which vlog was this?

why is no one talking about the caption of yesterdays tiktok about ben!?
Does anybody else find it odd that Ben doesn’t follow her on tiktok? but he follows Olivia?

Nearly everybody I know is from a healthy and stable family but just about everybody I know does coke regularly lmao. It’s more normal to get a bag after a couple of drinks than to not get a bag

Reactions: 3
Does anybody else find it odd that Ben doesn’t follow her on tiktok? but he follows Olivia?
Yeah I really think Flossie is milking the Ben thing... I don’t believe they are actually together I think it was a joke but now I think Flossie has taken it too far and I feel like Ben is probably uncomfortable tbh

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.