Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a similar age to Flossie and Olivia and literally not one person my age is following covid restrictions especially with my uni still encouraging coming onto campus. Some of my home friends who don’t go to uni also aren’t really following restrictions, I’m sure it’s an age thing and I know i’m gonna get quite a bit of stick for this but I genuinely don’t see the problem with hanging out with your friends when people are still having to go to work & school.
Also the whole ‘they have people to influence’ thing, all the people young enough to be influenced by youtubers are still having to go to school so aren’t really socially distancing either lol

Reactions: 19
I’m a similar age to Flossie and Olivia and literally not one person my age is following covid restrictions especially with my uni still encouraging coming onto campus. Some of my home friends who don’t go to uni also aren’t really following restrictions, I’m sure it’s an age thing and I know i’m gonna get quite a bit of stick for this but I genuinely don’t see the problem with hanging out with your friends when people are still having to go to work & school.
Also the whole ‘they have people to influence’ thing, all the people young enough to be influenced by youtubers are still having to go to school so aren’t really socially distancing either lol
I’m a year older than Flossie and Olivia and also a uni student. I haven’t seen my friends in months and only went to a bar once when they were re-opened. It isn’t an age thing, it’s just pure ignorance and selfishness. People like them are why we’re still in lockdown 9 months later.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m a year older than Flossie and Olivia and also a uni student. I haven’t seen my friends in months and only went to a bar once when they were re-opened. It isn’t an age thing, it’s just pure ignorance and selfishness. People like them are why we’re still in lockdown 9 months later.
Do you still live at home? I find that it’s a lot harder to follow restrictions when you’re living with multiple people because as soon as one person breaks the rules everyone does, same with other houses I know

Reactions: 7
Do you still live at home? I find that it’s a lot harder to follow restrictions when you’re living with multiple people because as soon as one person breaks the rules everyone does, same with other houses I know
I agree. I’m home from uni this year on placement and while I’ve easily been following the rules (I think), none of my friends back at uni have from the looks of their stories, from literally the start of the pandemic.

Reactions: 7
I don’t see the issue with them going out for drinks when it’s allowed tbh

Reactions: 23
anyone see Olivia & lewys eating Oreos the whole video & Flossie is just eating a carrot 🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t see the issue with them going out for drinks when it’s allowed tbh
It’s not allowed, you weren’t allowed to mix indoors in tier 2. I think Lewis is in their bubble, but seeing Millie was against the rules.

I get that a lot of people are breaking the rules, but I think the blatant disregard for it and posting to thousands of followers cheers-ing your drinks etc is what gets on my nerves, it is just ignorance.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s a bit ridiculous gifting your friends things that you’ve been gifted by a brand. Surely just goes against the whole spirit of giving presents. I hate influencer culture

Reactions: 17
Tbh I don’t see the issue with regifting brand items. I’d much rather they gave it to someone who will actually use it instead of binning it.

Reactions: 14
It’s not allowed, you weren’t allowed to mix indoors in tier 2. I think Lewis is in their bubble, but seeing Millie was against the rules.

I get that a lot of people are breaking the rules, but I think the blatant disregard for it and posting to thousands of followers cheers-ing your drinks etc is what gets on my nerves, it is just ignorance.
Maybe they shouldn’t have posted it but Millie has just lost her mum so if they want to support her it doesn’t bother me!!

Reactions: 14
*coming from place of concern* I am actually quite surprised flossies parents allowed her to move out! im watching the great British bake off with Kate and Flossie and its so obvious that she was suffering & I really think she should have focused on getting a better relationship with herself/food before moving in with Olivia!! what yous think?

Reactions: 5
*coming from place of concern* I am actually quite surprised flossies parents allowed her to move out! im watching the great British bake off with Kate and Flossie and its so obvious that she was suffering & I really think she should have focused on getting a better relationship with herself/food before moving in with Olivia!! what yous think?
She’s an adult so I don’t really think they could stop her unless it was bad enough to need serious medical intervention. I agree that she should’ve bettered her relationship with food before she moved out though!!!

Reactions: 5
If anything living with Olivia will have made it worse. Eating disorders are competitive.

Reactions: 12
If anything living with Olivia will have made it worse. Eating disorders are competitive.
She I get where you mean but in Olivias recent video I’m pretty sure she said about how you should eat if your hungry etc and while I know EDs are very competitive, I feel like Olivia would be very supportive and acc try to help her.

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker however i do agree about EDs being competitive. Olivia is also taller and seems to be able to eat what she wants in limits. I think Olivia does put in work to maintain her figure but shes isnt afraid of eating junk. Flossie seems to eat low calorie stuff regularly and i just hope she gets help before really hurting herself. She is still young and maybe london is not the place for her now.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker however i do agree about EDs being competitive. Olivia is also taller and seems to be able to eat what she wants in limits. I think Olivia does put in work to maintain her figure but shes isnt afraid of eating junk. Flossie seems to eat low calorie stuff regularly and i just hope she gets help before really hurting herself. She is still young and maybe london is not the place for her now.
I agree. Olivia has always been a similar weight, even in her super old photos. Flossie's weight on the other hand has changed rapidly if you look at some of her older videos

Reactions: 3
I agree. Olivia has always been a similar weight, even in her super old photos. Flossie's weight on the other hand has changed rapidly if you look at some of her older videos
The Victoria’s Secret diet video in particular was extremely alarming

Reactions: 4
ok sorry she didn't eat before 5pm in her new video, that is so incredibly dangerous & definitely a form of starvation. I really really hope that she's okay and gets some help that she really definitely needs! its so sad to see her fall down this trap

Reactions: 3
I actually scrolled through Olivias tik tok and she lost a very alarming amount of weight in a short period of time

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.