Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quitting school for YT is not a good idea. Now I know why she struggles to get her words out to form coherent sentences. Or is the way that 'cool' people talk these days?
I realise that further education in the way of university is not for everyone but I find it concerning when youtubers lack even basic qualifications like GCSEs. YT fame can be so fickle. Slightly off-topic but does anyone watch India Grace? Her mum let her, encouraged even, her to move out to LA alone at 15? I find that so irresponsible.

Reactions: 12
I realise that further education in the way of university is not for everyone but I find it concerning when youtubers lack even basic qualifications like GCSEs. YT fame can be so fickle. Slightly off-topic but does anyone watch India Grace? Her mum let her, encouraged even, her to move out to LA alone at 15? I find that so irresponsible.
yeah I watch India. She moved out with her sister though, so it wasn’t that bad initially but her sister obviously changed her mind and moved home.

Reactions: 2
anyone know what happened with her and Will? there was a vid (I think a morning or lockdown routine?) after they broke up where she said she needed a drink bc of what she just found when she was lurking

Reactions: 2
I watched Olivias tiktok live and it was unbearable. Flossie was awful, pulled down Olivias zip on her jumper and Olivia wasn't wearing anything underneath (you didn't see anything but Olivia freaked), Flossie then didn't apologise for almost flashing her friend on a live. Olivia then went on to ask Flossie hold her cup so she could zip up her hoodie, Flossie literally ignored her like 4 times because she was distracted reading the comments Olivia kept on saying "Flossie hold my mug please, Flossie, hold it please while I can do my zip up" she ended up having to ask Lewys I was getting so frustrated.

They were playing never have I ever, and Flossie confirmed she has got with ElmoFilms (not sure if this is old or new news)

Flossie was very clearly annoying Olivia, grabbing Olivias phone and taking over Olivia literally had to say "hand me my phone, my phone, my live, hand it to me" Flossie was very reluctant. Then went on to say "guys should I do a live on my insta". No offence Flossie luv, I don't actually think anyone is interested in you. at. all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I saw the end of the live and I was cringing too! Especially when Flossie was blatantly ignoring Olivia and hogging her phone, I felt so awkward watching it and was just waiting for it to end lol

Reactions: 6
I watched Olivias tiktok live and it was unbearable. Flossie was awful, pulled down Olivias zip on her jumper and Olivia wasn't wearing anything underneath (you didn't see anything but Olivia freaked), Flossie then didn't apologise for almost flashing her friend on a live. Olivia then went on to ask Flossie hold her cup so she could zip up her hoodie, Flossie literally ignored her like 4 times because she was distracted reading the comments Olivia kept on saying "Flossie hold my mug please, Flossie, hold it please while I can do my zip up" she ended up having to ask Lewys I was getting so frustrated.

They were playing never have I ever, and Flossie confirmed she has got with ElmoFilms (not sure if this is old or new news)

Flossie was very clearly annoying Olivia, grabbing Olivias phone and taking over Olivia literally had to say "hand me my phone, my phone, my live, hand it to me" Flossie was very reluctant. Then went on to say "guys should I do a live on my insta". No offence Flossie luv, I don't actually think anyone is interested in you. at. all.
She also said ‘never have I ever kissed Harvey’ (unprovoked) and Olivia and Lewis looked so uncomfortable/awkward and looked like wtf

Reactions: 7
I watched her tiktok live and she was so rude when she was answering people’s questions. Also it’s clear she’s soo jealous of Olivia
I bet you she is. She's got an unfortunate face and looks like a 45 year old mum of 5.

Reactions: 19
She also kept on looking at herself in the camera saying “oh I look awful” “I look huge” “I’m spilling out my top”. I think being friends with Olivia has triggered her in some way, probably constantly comparing herself to Olivia who is really really slim.

I genuinely think their *close* friendship won’t last longer than a year, maybe after their lease ends, but part of me thinks they’d be good friends if lewys wasn’t in the picture. I think lewys is very toxic and encourages bitchiness which deep down I don’t think either Olivia and flossie are genuinely comfortable with.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I agree without Lewys there’s no substance to their friendship. I think the two of them hanging out alone would be awkward which is why they never do it. But then again, didnt they only meet two or three times before moving in together?

Reactions: 12
just watching lewys’ live and there was a snog marry avoid, hrvy, john and someone else and it was obvs lew and olivia we’re avoiding it then flossie goes SNoG MarRY AvOiD then lew was like no we’re not doing that one... she’s like FISHING for tea

Reactions: 8
I actually used to love flossie and thought she was so chill/down to earth until she moved to london. Bad vibes that she's constantly trying to put olivia down and embarrass her to make herself feel better, but she doesn't need to do that, they are both stunning girls so she's nothing to be jealous of imo. Really don't think they'll last long living together

Reactions: 28
I haven’t caught any lives, can you guys point me to videos where you can see this side of Flossie? Intrigued but I really don’t watch her/Olivia much as it is lol

Reactions: 3
I haven’t caught any lives, can you guys point me to videos where you can see this side of Flossie? Intrigued but I really don’t watch her/Olivia much as it is lol
This is the only thing I could find. They usually do their lives between midnight and like 4am I always catch them bc I do night shifts.

You can see how annoyed Olivia got saying “you’re 19 years old”

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This is the only thing I could find. They usually do their lives between midnight and like 4am I always catch them bc I do night shifts.

that behavior is SO embarrassing and Olivia doesn't sound like she finds it funny "bleeping live with it you are 19 years old"

Reactions: 20

Omfg is she serious going on like that , I’m bleeping embarrassed for her she is going on as if she is 12 years old😳 the witch needs a good slap fs

Reactions: 10

god she sounds like a child, Olivia and Lewys look doneeeee

Reactions: 17
I really liked Flossie and her content. I'm a bit out the loop she definitely said once she would never pay rent and wanted to buy her own place one day wonder what changed her mind? Since she moved to London she's become very irritating not sure if it's the people she's with but she's changed

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.