Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Are people forgetting that Flossie has literally admitted to having an eating disorder in the past? This isn’t something we’re pulling out of our asses 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 33

misty-y2k

Doing drugs is very normal in british culture but people tend to do uppers on nights out or in social environments not when they’re just chilling with their flatmate lol (i find it pretty normal to do downers when you’re just chilling with a few people). obviously with lockdown a lot of people have increased their drug use as there’s not really a chance to actually go out, but going on live gurning is just a bit embarrassing isn’t it, especially when you know 100s/1000s of people will be watching.

i’m a uni student and i have 9 housemates and since lockdown sometimes we do pills/coke and have a ‘house party’ with just us however we would never even think of going on live even though only like 10-20 people would watch. i’m in disbelief at the fact she thinks it’s alright to go on live like that lmao. olivia and lewys are a bit shitty as well for not just turning it off (they were probs also on something but flossie seemed to have no idea what was happening while olivia did).

• Haha

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I said it last night in Olivia’s thread but I’ll echo it here also. I think Flossie is more than capable of reinventing her content, herself etc. and taking a different path than what she’s on now and salvaging her career before it’s too late. She has a gorgeous face and a relatively good eye for fashion (I prefer her older style but anywho). Flossie could easily do styling videos, recreating celebrity looks (like Madison Beer), makeup tutorials (like recreating high fashion looks) etc to switch it up from the content that she’s doing right now. She could easily do some commercial modelling too. The issue is that she’s putting her energy (or lack thereof) into all the wrong things and putting out content that she clearly isn’t passionate about whatsoever. She needs to distance herself from Olivia and Lewys, take a break and sort some of her personal issues out and completely rebrand her channel if she doesn’t want to lose her audience because right now she’s just riding Olivia’s coattails and she’s a one trick pony who won’t last forever either.

• Heart

shishi445

Coming from someone who currently struggles with an ED and body dysmorphia, there is NO WAY that picture of her in the shorts was just an innocent selfie. It looks exactly like every picture in the hidden section of my camera roll where I keep pictures to measure my weight loss/gain. It's not a picture to show her outfit, because what are those, men's boxers? The picture was presumably taken in the morning (the slippers, coffee, shorts) and from experience, it seems she took that picture to exhibit her 'morning skinny' body. I really do feel for her, because obviously she struggled with EDs in the past and now she is living in an environment where she probably feels the need to compete with Olivia (who is naturally a lot thinner than most women) as well as being in the public eye/constantly refreshing feeds of thin and edited models. I really hope she can somehow get out of that harmful environment and take some time to heal and appreciate how beautiful she is without having to be as thin as every model on the internet.

• Heart

Wickedtown

VIP Member
What must her poor wee mam and dad think 😭 she can do/take what she likes but having it out there on the internet and being an embarrassment to her parents.. why the fuck would nobody around her tell her it's a bad idea??

Reactions: 32

catscradle

I’m so shocked going back and watching that part of the video, the way she’s mocking it in that baby voice is unbelievable. And that tweet!!! There are millions of people in this country struggling to EAT and SURVIVE and being ridiculed all the while for not having any money, and yet YOU feel oppressed for being able to wear Balenciaga and Fendi at the same time?!!! I’m at a loss for words. I didn’t think she was this out of touch. Completely ungrateful and living in a bubble. Hope it bursts on her.
Omg I just watched this - did she really say "and this is on being a financially stable woman who feels oppressed in society and therefore doesn't need to conform to being humble." Also another thing that kinda irks me about Flossie and similar youtubers is the constant "Phatty £800 haul" or "I spent £500 on PLT" hauls" - like it's just so wasteful and materialistic. Urgh hope I don't sound sanctimonious or anything but this just shows how toxic influencers are.

Reactions: 30

Wickedtown

VIP Member
God the fact her face is completely covered makes it feel even more sinister/sad to me, like the only focus of the pic is to show off how skinny she's gotten. I know we know next to nothing about the pair of them and the reality of their living situation, but something in my gut tells me it's not a healthy atmosphere in that flat. A lot of jealousy/rivalry regarding their looks and weights etc. :(

Reactions: 30

Lara98

Chatty Member
but if someone triggers your ED you should just unfollow them and focus on recovery, its not really her fault that her posing triggers you
Ever since you've come on here you've been defending Flossie and her actions? A lot of us aren't even insulting her, we're genuinely concerned for her wellbeing. Yet you comment back saying she's fine and well! Do you know her or something??
I agree that people should unfollow those who are triggering however you can't just blame them, what if they like her style or personality? It's okay for us to follow someone and not agree with some of their posts.

I also agree with the OP that she should be conscious in what she posts, she has a big following, some who are more naive and vulnerable than others. Those who aren't as aware about ED may be influenced to loose weight as look like her as she's their "idol" or whatever. That is where she needs to be conscious. It seems like the OP was fully aware of the influence and she knew it can do damage to some people, including Flossie herself.

You're welcome to post what you think on here but please don't start saying "well you should unfollow her" or "it's not her fault", when really she should have more awareness on how she can influence a vulnerable person and could hold some accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

queencarmen

VIP Member
It seems like Olivia and flossie aren’t even friends and they rely on lewys to sort of bridge the gap so it’s not awkward..explains why they’ve had so many people over

whatstheteab

VIP Member
9DDC4334-5599-4142-A775-A15D0FF14799.png

Flossie it doesn’t matter if it was from last night or not, you’ve done nothing but go on nights out (with no social distancing) nearly every weekend since you moved to London. You’d think that after Quisha tested positive they would’ve wisened up but if anything they’ve gotten worse.

• Wow

sunisshining

Chatty Member
@katie_lee998 I feel like you are just here to disagree with people. Of course that’s how you lose weight, but given that she didn’t need to lose any weight she could have simply exercised more to tone (if she wanted to!) but no, we know her history with an ED, so restricting her food intake isn’t necessarily a healthy way for her to lose weight.

jasminepride

Just came across this thread and had to make an account to post this video I got a couple of weeks ago from a live. Followed flossie for years and I am so disappointed she is sat on live to all of her impressionable fans clearly off her face on drugs. I don’t care what she does in her spare time but to be online so openly in that state is disgusting🤮

Just came across this thread and had to make an account to post this video I got a couple of weeks ago from a live. Followed flossie for years and I am so disappointed she is sat on live to all of her impressionable fans clearly off her face on drugs. I don’t care what she does in her spare time but to be online so openly in that state is disgusting🤮
Not sure why the video isn’t showing up- If anyone knows how to sort this let me know :)

• Wow
Reactions: 28

effsy

I actually used to love flossie and thought she was so chill/down to earth until she moved to london. Bad vibes that she's constantly trying to put olivia down and embarrass her to make herself feel better, but she doesn't need to do that, they are both stunning girls so she's nothing to be jealous of imo. Really don't think they'll last long living together

Reactions: 28