Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching Flossies live with Lewis and Olivia and she just said that she reads her tattle life and Olivia seemed to shut it down pretty quickly and told her not to talk about it

Reactions: 7
I swear Madison has only been mentioned on here once and it was because Flossie copied her hair 😭

Reactions: 4
I swear Madison has only been mentioned on here once and it was because Flossie copied her hair 😭
she’s probably just ignoring the fact we mention about the disordered eating abit and probably wants to hide that, along with the rest of the stuff we’ve said

Reactions: 1
she’s probably just ignoring the fact we mention about the disordered eating abit and probably wants to hide that, along with the rest of the stuff we’ve said
Still a little bizarre to mention that of all things instead of the more tame comments like her being annoying and having no personality, her friendship with Olivia etc.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see in Lewys live yesterday where someone asked spit or swallow and Olivia said “Flossie doesn’t swallow because it’s calories”. I was shocked myself and thought it was insensitive especially if she does have an eating disorder.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Did anyone see in Lewys live yesterday where someone asked spit or swallow and Olivia said “Flossie doesn’t swallow because it’s calories”. I was shocked myself and thought it was insensitive especially if she does have an eating disorder.
I heard this and was shocked too. Even if it was meant to be a joke, it’s probably a better idea to joke about things that won’t affect her in a bad way. I’m all for banter but not when it’s below the belt

Reactions: 8
I hope she stops reading here because it could be very triggering for her! or honestly, if she does continue reading here I hope she can just laugh it off instead of letting it affect her. I know some people post with the intention of giving her advice (regarding food relationships etc.) but bc it’s a gossip site she probably will consider all constructive criticism posts as negative.
I know a lot of people don’t like her but I have a bit of a soft spot for her because I used to really enjoy her videos and it’s clear that a lot of the things she says nowadays are because she’s not very happy with herself currently.
That’s really insensitive from Olivia, i do find their friendship a bit forced as they don’t really have good chemistry and seem to only have a surface level relationship (although obviously we don’t know what goes on when the cameras are off but surely if you were good friends with somebody and clearly saw that they were struggling you’d avoid these type of comments).
I also feel like Flossies dumbed herself down a bit since moving to London to fit in with Lewys and Olivia as she seemed to be quite sane when she lived at home.

Reactions: 15
i actually think although its bad for her to read it its maybe made her realise a few things, i genuinely think her content has gotten so much better from that sitting down q&a video where all she did was look at the camers for an answer , shes had like 5 or 6 videos out in two weeks also which is a lot considering all youtubers say videos take about 20 hours to edit

Reactions: 8
i actually think although its bad for her to read it its maybe made her realise a few things, i genuinely think her content has gotten so much better from that sitting down q&a video where all she did was look at the camers for an answer , shes had like 5 or 6 videos out in two weeks also which is a lot considering all youtubers say videos take about 20 hours to edit
I wanna see a video that takes 20 hours to edit cause that’s an actual reach 😂 for a video that’s at most 30 mins long? Hahahha behave

Reactions: 4
I wanna see a video that takes 20 hours to edit cause that’s an actual reach 😂 for a video that’s at most 30 mins long? Hahahha behave
excuse me, behave? considering thats what most youtubers say. google it and even basic editing takes an hour a minute

Reactions: 5
excuse me, behave? considering thats what most youtubers say. google it and even basic editing takes an hour a minute
I used to edit videos for personal use (but what it sounds like😅) but they used to be around 10-20 minutes long and would take 10-20 hours depending on what was in them and the length. I guess with more experience it may be quicker and if the videos are basic then they would be. However I qould agree that they take around 20ish hours to edit. Obviously not in 1 day however over the course of 2-3 days it all adds up

Reactions: 7
You’re excused😂 it was more of a comment made at YouTubers who say it rather than you quoting them. I can definitely see why it’d take so long for a daily/weekly vlog but the videos where they sit in the same position? I can’t see it in that scenario honestly and they seem to be more prevalent than ever

I used to edit videos for personal use (but what it sounds like😅) but they used to be around 10-20 minutes long and would take 10-20 hours depending on what was in them and the length. I guess with more experience it may be quicker and if the videos are basic then they would be. However I qould agree that they take around 20ish hours to edit. Obviously not in 1 day however over the course of 2-3 days it all adds up
Thank you for providing a more personal view! I take everything YouTubers say with a pinch of salt most of the time so I appreciate you backing your point with your experience 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
just been a live on lewys tik tok and flossie was juuling in the corner, so many comments and they were reading them all but she was making it so obvious it seemed attention seeking, like olivia and lewys werent and who needs to hit a juul every 5 seconds, especially when shes walked in on olivia and lewys live before asked them if they were live and when they said yes went ‘oh is that my juul’ like nothing wrong with doing it they are adults just seems very attention seeking.

Reactions: 12
just been a live on lewys tik tok and flossie was juuling in the corner, so many comments and they were reading them all but she was making it so obvious it seemed attention seeking, like olivia and lewys werent and who needs to hit a juul every 5 seconds, especially when shes walked in on olivia and lewys live before asked them if they were live and when they said yes went ‘oh is that my juul’ like nothing wrong with doing it they are adults just seems very attention seeking.
I probably sound so old but wtf is a "juul" 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.