Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re absolutely spot on. Different parts of women’s bodies, often parts we have no control over (or little control over), become trend cycles and it’s exhausting. I was skinny when the Kardashian curves were in trend, now I’m slightly bigger (just because I’m in my 20s now and I was 15 before) and now my old body is the trend 😭 can’t keep up!
Literally same 😭

Reactions: 2
Not surprised she’s doing 75 hard now, any excuse to under eat and over exercise and then post all about it.
What does 75 hard actually consist of? It sounds intense. I saw her say she felt sick from how much water she’s drinking, that can’t be good for your body surely

Follow a diet, No alcohol or meals outwith the diet, Two 45-minute workouts, one of which must be outdoors, Take a progress picture, Drink 1 gallon of water and Read 10 pages of a book everyday

i bet she’s going to do a whole video about 75 hard that will be full of insensitive and damaging comments about her body with loads of body checking

Reactions: 11
Follow a diet, No alcohol or meals outwith the diet, Two 45-minute workouts, one of which must be outdoors, Take a progress picture, Drink 1 gallon of water and Read 10 pages of a book everyday
I hate the concept of 75 hard. I know lots of people like it or it worked great for them. But it’s just a modern version of a crash diet. It also only ever is realistic when you’re an influencer who doesn’t have a 9-5 & needs to work to live. It just seems harmful to me when these influencers promote things like this bc normal people who watch them, especially younger and influential people, end up feeling bad in themselves what they can’t do it when in reality 75 hard only rlly works for an influencers lifestyle. Plus even if she jokes around, this whole thing that influencers perpetuate about “getting hot for summer” or whatever is just stupid and harmful.

Reactions: 17
I hate the concept of 75 hard. I know lots of people like it or it worked great for them. But it’s just a modern version of a crash diet. It also only ever is realistic when you’re an influencer who doesn’t have a 9-5 & needs to work to live. It just seems harmful to me when these influencers promote things like this bc normal people who watch them, especially younger and influential people, end up feeling bad in themselves what they can’t do it when in reality 75 hard only rlly works for an influencers lifestyle. Plus even if she jokes around, this whole thing that influencers perpetuate about “getting hot for summer” or whatever is just stupid and harmful.
i've been thinking this for awhile and it explains why i've only ever known influencers to do 75 hard and nobody in actual real life. I'm lucky if i get the time to go to the gym twice a week, let alone doing 2 workouts a day along with all those other things. I don't think attempting to do that would be healthy for somebody with an actual full time job as i'm sure the stress and pressure that would come along with trying to keep that up would just worsen my mental health not better it

Reactions: 16
She keeps saying how she’s in a better place with her body image and self confidence, then always posts “glow up” videos and says she wants to have a summer body. And now 75 hard.

Make it make sense.

her posting to her snapchat story just a picture of vitamins, matcha, and greens powder and captioning it ‘breakfast’ 🫠

The woman needs to grow up. She’s far from a teenager now, there’s no excuse for posting attention seeking, triggering tit for young girls to see. Selfish, selfish twit

Reactions: 26
The “progress pics everyday” rule of the 75 hard challenge is the most illogical and mentally unhealthy thing, especially for those who already struggle with body image issues. The challenge is not backed by science or psychology, it’s made up by some random, unqualified man and there is no proof that this actually changes peoples lives for the better. It’s a shortcut to becoming miserable and burnt out very quickly, it’s unrealistic and unsustainable, and the only people i’ve seen do it are body image obsessed influencers. The influencer men who do it are always the ones with very unhealthy eating and workout habits who want to be “alpha males” and prove that they’re disciplined and are constantly “on the grind”, and most influencer women i’ve seen do it just want to lose weight without people jumping down their throat.

Reactions: 22
The woman needs to grow up. She’s far from a teenager now, there’s no excuse for posting attention seeking, triggering tit for young girls to see. Selfish, selfish twit
This! Everything she promotes is so damaging, and the fact she'll post something triggering then delete it shows she knows what she's doing is gross. She should seek some therapy and support for her issues, she can definitely afford it, instead of posting these things online.

It's just gross I used to like Flossie but she's become very unlikeable. Not someone who should have the 'influencer' title when everything she promotes is a terrible influence on her followers.

Reactions: 4
Really don’t mean to be rude but her face looks so slim in her latest Instagram post I’m a bit confused because I swear her face just doesn’t look like that

I wish she would stop with the jaw clenching, she tries so hard to be quirky on her Snapchat stories just so cringey

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but the prices she’s listed her second hand furniture for… swear you need to sell it for 10-20% of RRP not 60-70% 😂

I see she’s selling her sofa even after admitted her dog weed on it so many times as a puppy and it hasn’t been professionally cleaned…why do influencers think people want their scraps and cast offs?? Same way she was wondering if a children’s hospital wanted her manky old dirty jelly cats…Yeah cos a hospital is going to want something covered in germs in contact with sick children…

• Sick
  • Wow
I see she’s selling her sofa even after admitted her dog weed on it so many times as a puppy and it hasn’t been professionally cleaned…why do influencers think people want their scraps and cast offs?? Same way she was wondering if a children’s hospital wanted her manky old dirty jelly cats…Yeah cos a hospital is going to want something covered in germs in contact with sick children…
where is she selling it?! that's so bad omg

Reactions: 1
That's so disgusting. :sick::sick: Who wants a sofa that stinks of piss.

Reactions: 1
where is she selling it?! that's so bad omg
She put a link to her eBay on her story yesterday. Not sure if it’s still up. But she did a live the other night saying she wouldn’t sell the sofa cos it’s covered in piss and hadn’t been cleaned!!!

• Sick