Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay but like Flossie recent IG pic…looks like old Flossie, and I’m living for it 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Title credits: @gel13

Anyone want to summarise the last thread?
Wait … wasn’t I the one that said her personality was of soggy bread … surely gotta get some creator credits like 😂😂
862C16DB-EFDF-444D-A051-03585EAC53F9.jpeg

I mean but anyways where’s her boobs? I don’t mean size wise but like that dress is very low did she edit it or us it the dress
654B5A6E-96E2-441A-ACC3-E2F991BBE24C.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
if there’s anyone good at lip reading plz someone translate what she’s saying in this vid on her story
She said he doesn’t have a single ounce of remorse or something in his body… or something similar

• Wow
Reactions: 15
if there’s anyone good at lip reading plz someone translate what she’s saying in this vid on her story
She’s so embarrassing. I know she thinks this makes her seem relatable but it just confirms the fact that she is a humongous loser who needs to stop oversharing to her 12 year old fans and seek professional help instead

Reactions: 23
kinda looks like she starts it off with “you know what’s funny, he’s not got a single amount of ____ in his body”

She looked good at the premiere but why was she there lol shes hardly anyone

The difficulty w Floss trying to make her audience feel bad for her boyfriend issues is that we’re seeing her sob and say v dramatic things about his inability to empathise or whatever, then 2 days later, seeing her run back to him, show off how much she’s spending on him? It’s difficult to respect or even understand her decisions lol

Reactions: 12
The difficulty w Floss trying to make her audience feel bad for her boyfriend issues is that we’re seeing her sob and say v dramatic things about his inability to empathise or whatever, then 2 days later, seeing her run back to him, show off how much she’s spending on him? It’s difficult to respect or even understand her decisions lol
the day i saw her spend thousands on birthday presents for a boy who promptly dumped her a few weeks later was the day i realised i just can’t have sympathy for her in relationships 😭 more money than sense fr

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry totally new to this thread so apologies if what i say has already been said… why does this girl keep coming up on tiktok lives shovelling make up on her face? The eyefucking the camera is making my hole cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry totally new to this thread so apologies if what i say has already been said… why does this girl keep coming up on tiktok lives shovelling make up on her face? The eyefucking the camera is making my hole cringe
thank you so much for this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
really glad to see this tbh i feel like she’s actually taken on board what people have been saying about her only uploading when she’s got a sponsor to fill up half the vid
Agreed. I actually used to enjoy her content and found her refreshing and down to earth, so i’m hoping that tonight’s video will give similar vibes to her older content because her videos lately have been boring sponsored whiny messes

Reactions: 8
really glad to see this tbh i feel like she’s actually taken on board what people have been saying about her only uploading when she’s got a sponsor to fill up half the vid
i just feel like it’s going to consist of her victimising herself again, she won’t have changed since she last posted a youtube video, she’s probably taken a break from sponsored videos because she hasn’t got any sponsors lined up, not because she wants to

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i just feel like it’s going to consist of her victimising herself again, she won’t have changed since she last posted a youtube video, she’s probably taken a break from sponsored videos because she hasn’t got any sponsors lined up, not because she wants to
I hope it’s not like this but to be fair everytime she says that she’s made a huge change it’s the same bullshit. I’m pretty sure she said a while back that she’s been going to therapy but she didn’t seem to be making progress, so i hope she’s actually had some much needed growth. I doubt she’ll ever address her horrific behaviour over the past few months though, and until she does that and takes accountability I think it’s really difficult to acknowledge her as somebody who has grown

Reactions: 6