Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
I know this isn’t an Olivia rave thread but damn she looks good sorry. The thing is flossie shouldn’t and can’t compare or Compete w Olivia as Olivia I’m pretty sure has naturally always been slim this is the ‘norm’ for her body whereas glossies body structure is literally different. I do find the sudden hair change a bit weird as she has many videos saying she will never go dark 😂😭 but ngl this dress is a little weird I don’t know where they went but surely having people see her bare ass is a little .. breezy 😭View attachment 1917155
olivia has a very obvious ED and if you read here it’s clear flossie does too, i think it’s a bit strange to post a photo of olivia in here and claim flossie can’t compete with her because of her ‘naturally slim’ body when she’s clearly struggling in this way

• Heart
Reactions: 68

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Why does she keep doing podcasts when she never comes across well….it’s obviously her personality and she’s not a very nice person

• Haha
Reactions: 49

mySON

Chatty Member
the comments she was making about her type being men that are super skinny, look like they don't eat and on the verge of death... pretty sure if a male influencer said that they'd be cancelled

• Wow
Reactions: 46

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
I know this isn’t an Olivia rave thread but damn she looks good sorry. The thing is flossie shouldn’t and can’t compare or Compete w Olivia as Olivia I’m pretty sure has naturally always been slim this is the ‘norm’ for her body whereas glossies body structure is literally different. I do find the sudden hair change a bit weird as she has many videos saying she will never go dark 😂😭 but ngl this dress is a little weird I don’t know where they went but surely having people see her bare ass is a little .. breezy 😭View attachment 1917155
This paragraph was so difficult to read lol.

2 girls with Ed’s are always gonna compete with each other.

Reactions: 46

mySON

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the comments of her latest video? Her comment about XL bully’s was disgusting she was literally so happy that the dogs are being destroyed and killed. Like someone said if it was dachshunds she wouldn’t be so bloody happy. Regardless, some good dogs will be killed and I don’t know how any so called dog lover can be happy with that.
i think she's allowed her own opinion and shouldn't be called 'disgusting' for it. the difference is even if a dachshund attacks you it is never going to be capable of killing you and barely even hurting you. XL bullies are stronger than an adult and capable of ripping your body to pieces so i know which one i'd rather be attacked by.

I'm not here to have a debate about dog breeds but i think this girl has said worse things than agreeing with a dog breed being banned, all owners still get to keep their existing dogs anyway so no dogs are getting destroyed and killed?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

doodlebug

VIP Member
I love how the universe makes sure Olivia and Flossie are still in sync even though they are no longer friends. Both were black swan, both got new pets and posted their videos at the same time…you just know they cringe and hate it

Reactions: 43
TW

I’m diagnosed with both BPD and a form of bipolar. the whole notion of influencers thinking bpd and/or bipolar is appealing and quirky is the most infuriating thing ever. wish I could show them what I’ve been through and show them how it’s destroyed my life in many ways. wonder howd they’d find being locked in a psych ward at age 18, being airlifted to a trauma unit from a suicide attempt and almost dying from sepsis caused by self harm. it really really really boils my blood and feel it invalidates the reality of it. I hope Flossie reads here and sees this post. what she’s doing is incredibly damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

doodlebug

VIP Member
I love how dead this thread is 😂

I don’t get why she always dresses to the nines for her birthday parties and looks ridiculous in a floor length gown, gloves, ostrich feathers and the Pamela Anderson updo - when everyone else is just dressed for a normal night out. At least make the theme black tie if that’s how you want to dress? She looks ridiculous and I don’t get how she doesn’t feel ridiculous. The look massively ages her as well

• Haha
Reactions: 39
There’s something so off about her. i think she’s trying to portray herself as this incredibly deep and intelligent individual who writes profound things in her journal but really just writes what she thinks will make her come across as an emotionally intelligent suffering waif. But the way she looks at the camera after she reads it is the way a pigeon would look at a rubix cube, not an intelligent or analytic thought in there

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was diagnosed with BPD back in 2016 before it was “trendy” and I’ve more recently been diagnosed with a mild form of bipolar too, it’s so so infuriating seeing people like Flossie seem to WANT to have it. I’ve very almost lost my life to these disorders and have spent time in psych wards, traumatised my family etc… I can’t explain how infuriating it is when people think it’s glamorous. I’m not saying Flossie DOESNT have it, but the way she portrays it seems like she is very aware of the symptoms it comes with and wants people to think she has it. I would do anything not to have BPD & bipolar. Flossie I hope you read this. ive almost died, my arms are riddled with hideous scars and I lost all my teenage years to hospitals and therapy appointments. its not fucking glamorous.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

janeplain5223

Genuinely no hate or bad intentions for this girl but she seriously needs to come off social media - properly!! Every time I go on her page she is always in a bad way. I used to watch her constantly in 2020 and now every time I go onto her page I feel drained. It’s so important to spread awareness of mental health issues but there also needs to be boundaries within yourself. Talking about her dog and if she’s not with the dog she is emotionally unstable, that’s really sad for a 20 something year old girl and clearly isn’t in a state to be putting content online for people to criticise. Not to mention the constant body checks she posts. She really manifest this stuff with her constant moaning!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

rchl1234

she seems very high maintenance. one of the questions in her latest video was that a guy someone had been in the talking stage with ghosted them for two weeks but said he liked her. flossie goes ‘he doesn’t like you’. but she didn’t even know the whole story, what if he was going through something or had a lot on? they’re just in the talking stage he doesn’t owe her anything. i feel like she’s very judgmental of guys and has very high standards which is good in some cases but i feel like she expects way too much. we’re all human after all…
to be fair I’d say the exact same thing if somebody asked me my opinion on that situation 🥲

Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20230821_193421_Instagram.jpg

Get a grip, Jesus. She goes on trips and holidays all the time, she's already been on at least one this summer. Also, don't leave important documents where your dog can get to them???

Some people actually have real problems.

• Sick
Reactions: 34

mySON

Chatty Member
honestly im bored of this conversation of 'mummy and daddy paid', i don't understand, have you not seen any other young influencers buy their own property?? they do it all the time, it's hardly new or surprising.

people are forgetting that:
1) she most likely has a mortgage so she did not need to pay 1.1 mil upfront the same as how the majority of people buy a house?
2) she has been doing youtube and ads for YEARS and some of those ads probably pay more than what most of us get paid in a year

it's really not a wild concept to think she can afford her own deposit and mortgage on that flat

Reactions: 33

Poppydaisy

Anyone else think theres no going back for her? She's had her ups and downs but she'd always come around with one of those "going home/looking after myself" etc videos and become a bit more tolerable again, but now I feel like she's stuck where she is and there's no coming back from it tbh

Reactions: 33

paulpercy666

Chatty Member
The difficulty w Floss trying to make her audience feel bad for her boyfriend issues is that we’re seeing her sob and say v dramatic things about his inability to empathise or whatever, then 2 days later, seeing her run back to him, show off how much she’s spending on him? It’s difficult to respect or even understand her decisions lol
the day i saw her spend thousands on birthday presents for a boy who promptly dumped her a few weeks later was the day i realised i just can’t have sympathy for her in relationships 😭 more money than sense fr

• Haha
Reactions: 32